California 1970s

What went wrong with this beautiful state?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uTuMK-ZMPVY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California_Proposition_187
youtu.be/4-l13UMBlkM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

mexicans and blacks.

/thread

(and all the libcucks that moved there)

/thread

What went wrong with America in general?

Jews

fucker my city looks exactly like that without the trees

I am starting to think all of you are nostalgic over nothing
the 70s were the most violent decade of the past century in your country and violence have been declining since but still

>MUH NOSTALGIA

san francisco in the 60s.
that's the real answer.

forgot the jews
/thread

joos too

The endless kvetching for the homeless.
>t.hep a

Mexican fucking garbage.

But but but they are bro tier Sup Forums shitskins state.

Yes we are all nostalgic about a time period when you shit people were not taking over.

Fellow 4channers please help spread the name of anne marie waters and bestow blessings of kek upon her, she is a massive anti-muslim politician running for UKIP leadership her policies include travel bans for muslim nations and closure of mosques and mass deportations of muslims. for more info go to the thread below.

There are still plenty of areas like that, since California segregates itself rather well. Go to San Diego, and compare Coronado to Chula Vista. The demographic shift between the two is quite noticeable.

jews

fucking spics, what else?

CA used to be #1 in education. Guess what happened.

Fpbp. so true

Liberal governance

I am fucking done giving women leaders a chance.

see

Ronald Reagan.

Decides to give amnesty to a fuckton of illegals, and suddenly its little Mexico.

If you look at all the dots where all the hispanics are, most of them are by industry. Most of that industry depends on the cheap illegal labor. A lot of that industry is just warehousing. Cheap forklift drivers. All the real manufacturing has left Los Angeles. Entire neighborhoods have been made into giant Mexican ghettos because of this. Nice homes ruined.

Even Compton isn't even black anymore. All those 90's gangsta rap with Compton being predominately black is no more. Compton demolished those places and built more industry, which encouraged more Mexicans to move near it.

On the other spectrum, you can see Rancho Cucamonga, Irvine, etc having more whites and Asians because of the high tech industry there. Most Mexicans aren't qualified to work at these places, so you have more prevalence of whites there. Ontario is a mix, but it will be more white since a lot of manufacturing there is turning to automation.

Coastal areas are predominately white because most blacks and Mexicans can't afford to live there.

This situation could be easily reversed if we started punishing businesses that hire illegals and punish lobbyist that encourage this cheap labor migration that destroyed our skilled and blue collar work. Most of this industry can't afford automation, so they will still be here. Automation will only make these Mexicans turn these places into Juarez.

We need to start deporting these fucks now!

1964 immigration act.

Streets are HOT
youtube.com/watch?v=uTuMK-ZMPVY

>Make America Mexico gain
wasn't California a desert wasteland when it was under Mexico? Just like Texas.
If I recall correctly they started the war with the US and they lost California in the end.
Why are they such whining losers?

I was a kid when we visited California in the 70's. It really was kind of paradise then. Nice weather, surfing, beautiful women on the beach, hot cars, great music, hardly any diversity.

Because we actually made something of it.

Most Mexicans in California don't even know their own Mexican history or US history for that matter. That's the problem. Not even Mexico wants these people back because they cause a lot of problems.

*Make Mexico New Spain Again.

>Who is Ronald Reagan
>what is amnesty
>what is the GOP (((donor class)))

We still have some of the best unis in the world, are the epicenter of technology, and have some of the best weather around.

That more than offsets the memes and guncucking for me.

I want to live in Coronado one day. It's like a Rockwell painting out there.

Commie subversion in the 60's.
Fucking shame

bugman detected

Who is bugman. Fuck my shit up.

niggers, spics, democrat rule. the usual

Looked at it, thought it was Hemet
Scrolled down and saw Florida Ave and was correct.
I've only been in the state for a year and a half
and this place sucks in many ways (especially Hemet, CA, OP's pic)

>unironically living in hemet
Wew lad

says all you need to know about (((republicans))) really. and they still worship the ground he walked on.

the MPC faggots invented the bugman meme

That's not the 1970s, fuckwit. It's 1956.

Liberalism

I live in Temecula, it sucks dick but it's at least not a complete shit hole like Hemet

Immigration law of 1965.
Also why the census categorizes Hispanics as 'White'. If the citizenry saw how radically the demographics were changing due to Immigration that law would have been repealed ASAP.

It's also a nice history lesson as to why legal immigration, even if economically beneficial, is EXTRAORDINARILY DANGEROUS. A lot of Mexican politicians thought "the Americanos will come in, develop the land, pay taxes, and be good Mexicans in a few generations". Whoops.

Your traffic is absolute shit trying to get to Temecula.

This shit certainly didn't help.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California_Proposition_187

They are a petty childish people.

They voted Democrat repeatedly.

A lot of my defeatist friends migrated up to Idaho, since west coast whites have apparently unanimously agreed it is the place to retreat to, and I'm just like niggers, work hard to make enough money to live in Coronado, and you get the incredible perks of California, without the negatives. Incredible hot summers and snowy winters are for faggots, I'll gladly take perpetual spring and beach side access.

Rampant property taxes, unchecked immigration, rent control, and riots just to name a few

>best unis in the world
liberal academics encouraging brainrot, full of ching chongers taking up a space an american could have

>epicenter of technology
epicenter of our future technocratic hell

>best weather
perhaps

Spics, niggers, and Reagan.

Yes working hard enough to live there restricts how much I can enjoy the area, but it is still great. SD has a fair number of conservatives for CA, especially if you work in defense.

Decent house costs $3M though. Mfw.

>If you look at all the dots where all the hispanics are, most of them are by industry. Most of that industry depends on the cheap illegal labor. A lot of that industry is just warehousing. Cheap forklift drivers. All the real manufacturing has left Los Angeles. Entire neighborhoods have been made into giant Mexican ghettos because of this. Nice homes ruined.

Democrats--Defending Your Right To Use Slave Labor since the 1820s

that's all thanks to Jews.

Reagan pardoned 10 million law breaking illegal alien beaners and immidiately, once the word got to Mexico about it, we got another 10 million illegal beaners. They're basically a biological weapon

>Reagan pardoned 10 million law breaking illegal alien beaners and immidiately,

Thanks, Tip O'Neill and Ted Kennedy. Trump really needs to study past incidents where a Republican president trusted far left Democrats and was knifed in the back.

Hippies

He knows but I'm not sure he remembers.

Can you IMAGINE if California was still an ALL-WHITE state?

Crime would be down ten-fold.

Tourism would be UP ten-fold.

Exactly. For every 1 illegal subhuman migrant you give amnesty, another 2 come once they hear about it. Plus the illegal (now legal) spic has the right to start chain migrating his entire family in. 1 legalized spic = 2 more illegals coming and 10 familie members coming legally

California is an example of a first world country with open borders, the genes outnumber the good genes in a single generation

The bad genes outnumber the good genes quickly I mean

JEWS.

Pro tip: Uber Zionist ben Shapiro lives in commiefornia.

>wasn't California a desert wasteland when it was under Mexico?

Just an uninhabited waste with about 2000 people of European descent living in it, the rest was desert and Indian tribes. Los Angeles in 1848 was a village with a couple hundred residents.

>Women in politics
>Thinks Muslims are the problem and not just the symptom
>kuckistan flag

Fuck outta here fagget

There are mountains in Florida? Or is this a street in California?

Neo liberalism.

Blacks and Mexicans.

They all need to die bro. Mexicans aren't quite nigger-tier, but they are an awful race all the same.

Yeah. Nothing but gangs and graffiti. America's original "no-go zones."

6th largest economy on the planet. keep hating, ya'll wish you lived in Cali.

That's a 60s picture though, note the cars.

Maybe if you're a rich Jew film producer or some scumbag corrupt politician, otherwise, no, no you do not. Outside of that 0.001% of the population, this place is absolute shit tier, and nothing but the beanerest beaners.

The economy is red hot in California atm, all you deplorables in economically depressed fly over country can just STFU

Remember, posts like these are chicanos squatting here for gubment gibs. 99% of California is a bean-dipped hellhole, and the whites that actually integrate here with the Mexicans (notice it's not the other way around), sport tattoos, have dreadlocks and piercings and are generally degenerates with stds.

Just added 170k in assets in the last 2 years bro

In the 70's and 80's it was poverty blacks.and in the 90's and 2000's its was the poverty mexicans.

>spend a month in CA
>sky was only blue one or two days the entire time I was there
>plants, people, even the air was stained a dirty toxic brown
>stuck in traffic for 2 hours just to drive 10 miles
>homeless and conmen everywhere
>the concrete was sticky because it never rains and the piss is building up to an inch thick layer
>heard people speaking Spanish more often than English
>mentally ill on every corner screaming at the sky
>half of all the restaurants are taco shops
>all the women are fat, short, and brown

wow so great 10/10 california dream

yep, whites are a minority so they assimilate to the majority niggerspic culture
This is the futher of America

Future

California is about to become 3rd world status and yes I live in cali. The reason they looooove illegals is because they can jack up the rent on property. There is no rent control and across from me is a one bedroom with 3 guys living in it their rent and my rent are the same 1300 a month. I have to make more then 3 illegals to afford my rent. Now think about what these people make per hour it's basically slave labor not that I care about what they get paid However these people are willing to pool resources together to live which is totally fucking up our rent. Yes there are laws against this but the property management just looks the other way. After the Feds stop funding cali you can bet your ass I'm out as I have a house out of state. Lol these morons have no clue what is about to hit them. No hud lol no food stamps, no educational funding for K to 12, no ESl classes and teacher jobs it's going to be amazing watching this place commit suicide while these illegals jump ship to another state

It flipped Dem in the 90s after importing tons of Mexicans

White Americans lost "it"
We used to have "it" but we grew complacent and lazy. Then the complacent and lazy kids grew up and took office. That's the boomer generation running the country now, they think America is still in the year 1976, they think they're big daddies generation will come in and fix everything. They don't understand the consequences of the game they play and they don't care. As long as they can make a quick buck plundering the country and get lazy and fat while doing it, it's a-okay.

Shit's fucked, and no one cares about fixing it.

Can confirm. Neighbors directly across the street are living 10+ people in a relatively small home, max 3 bedrooms. They have like 10 cars outside too, taking up all the street parking. Every other night is loud Spanish music blasting. Makes me feel like a fool to be living alone in this house probaly paying the around same as them total, maybe slightly less.

>Lol these morons have no clue what is about to hit them
No. Then they just pick up and move to another state and start the process all over again.

Tech
Jews
Mexicans
Niggers

Reagan's Amnesty

What do you mean "what went wrong"? We're the best state in the union; largest economy, best and most influential culture, home to major centers of industry like Hollywood and Silicon Valley, most racial diversity, and we're one of the last bastions of sanity against the Trump administration. We beat the shit out of every flyover hellhole combined.

So you came here and stayed in LA

Illegal immigration first and foremost.

Seems to have been a surge in degeneracy there in the past decade though...too many young rich who didn't necessarily grow up there poisoning an already poisoned land certainly sped things up.

>What went wrong
everything

but mostly this.

Sounds like los Angeles

>laws against this but the property management just looks the other way
I'm in Texas and a couple years ago my apt did away with their restrictions on number of people living in apt.
One of the apts across the way from me has two mattresses in the living room and it seems like every few weeks different people are living there.

Also, they socialized the water bill. So every apt pays $40 a month for water, no matter how many people are living in it.

Spics in the downtown LA are unapologetic niggers

Go outside and into the LA county near anaheim and orange county, the spics there are more friendly and like white folks.

Sooner the nukes come from kimmy, sooner we get back our Conservative California

Welcome to Southern California (1953)
youtu.be/4-l13UMBlkM

Liberals
Jews
Blacks
Especially spics