This is Q Hayashida. Author of Dorohedoro

This is Q Hayashida. Author of Dorohedoro.

Are there other manga artists that look this good?

Other urls found in this thread:

natalie.mu/comic/pp/netflix03
dailymotion.com/video/x3b4f2x
dailymotion.com/video/x3m4fvy_urasawa-naoki-no-manben-nhk-manga-documentary-s1e1-2015-higashimura-akiko-english-subs-720_creation
joqr.co.jp/blog/big-bang/archives/2013/05/post_195.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Holy shit I never knew she was such a qt

Araki.

same. I read Dorohedoro when Viz started releasing them years ago.. and i stopped around volume 10 or 11.

Last week I decided to read the whole thing again to the latest chapter on BakaBT. Q draws very pretty characters (Noi and Nikaido).

I forgot about him! That's a good one.

akiko higashimura

That's not her.

can you prove that it's not her? I really want to know what she looks like, and this is all i could find online.

she looks like Bjork and Cuvie looks like my mom.

Mizuki Shigeru

But she looks too old.

It's a photo of fuck knows who that was added by some retard on MAL, just like that other mangaka that had a photo of some gravure idol added there and retards like you believed it.

That's Maria Ozawa.

>can you prove that it's not her?
Can you prove it is her? No you can't. You probably found that picture in some wiki or some other fan site and are treating it for gospel.

Araki is the sexiest living being that ever existed

so you can't prove that it isn't her..

old and busted

Not him but that's not her. Some time ago I tried to find a pic of her but the only thing I found was that fake.

The mangaka of mitsudomoe is qt.

okay then. how disappointing.

Hayashida's hands

natalie.mu/comic/pp/netflix03

She looks like Yzma from Emperors New Groove

I'd love to see what she looks like. I remember reading an interview where she said she had trouble in art school because she could not bring herself to do the drawings exercises right because she had to follow a standard pattern/style. Pretty based.

Norio Sakurai is the other mangaka mentioned. The photo you're probably thinking of is of Shizuka Umemoto, a completely different person. As far as I know, no photos of Sakurai are available on the net.

You can google her name in Japanese 林田球 or 林田Q and you'll find none of the websites show her face. Seems this kind of thing happens sometimes. For example someone spread this pic as Nishio Ishin but it's a different person. Nishio has never showed his face anywhere.

Namori.

The photo some peope think is Mizunagi Ryuu is just some woman holding up WCW

I dont trust this.
It should be a hikki fucked up in the head to write dore

Most mangaka look OK. A lot of them have normal jobs and normal lives besides comic books.

Except for shounenshiters and haremshitters. Those niggers are fat ugly and virginal. In some cases they are not even straight (degenerate scum s m h). Except for that one faggot that got rich of off One Piss and managed to get that ugly VA that does one of the characters to marry him. But he's the exception not the rule.

My sides

Thanks user. I guess seeing her hands is better than nothing. She has long fingers.

When I first flipped the pages of Dorohedoro Vol. 1, I thought the art style was shit. As I kept reading, I ended up loving it. I've never read something that I felt uncomfortable to pure love so quickly.

Yep, tried googling her "Japanese name" on Google/Bing/Yahoo and nothing. Maybe If I was rich and had a lot of time, I'd go to Japan and ask her publisher politely if I can see what she looks like.

I get what you're saying.

>Most mangaka look OK. A lot of them have normal jobs and normal lives besides comic books.

I agree. Junji Ito is a pretty normal guy despite all the weird shit he draws/writes.

You would expect a woman to be able to draw breasts better

As ugly as his character design

We can at least admmit that Takehiko Inoue looks as some suave motherfucker and could kick the shit of anyone in this board.

Fuck off with the 3D pig disgusting shit.

dailymotion.com/video/x3b4f2x

asano and urasawa are /fa/ as fuck

>Oda sensei will die writing One Piece before his kids get to High School
>Togashi will be able to see his kids grow old while playing Dragon Quest and living off his wife's Sailor Moon money.

Since Hayashida was his assistant she must look suave as well.

and akiko a qt

dailymotion.com/video/x3m4fvy_urasawa-naoki-no-manben-nhk-manga-documentary-s1e1-2015-higashimura-akiko-english-subs-720_creation

>woman holding up WCW
I've found the original source of it. Seems this woman is Yuka Tanaka, just a seiyuu.
joqr.co.jp/blog/big-bang/archives/2013/05/post_195.html

Some do some don't, this one does

Artist is -N◎N-