Okay that was in the army for 40 years and held a high rank, ask me anything about Mexico's state secrets...

Okay that was in the army for 40 years and held a high rank, ask me anything about Mexico's state secrets, i will ask him and report back

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tlatelolco_massacre
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

will lust after white womyn in the meanwhile

Red pill me on ayylmao encounters. Had to have happened in the last 40 years.

I'm afraid dad doesn't know anything about it.

Are the Communists still in charge? Are the anti-clerical laws still in effect from the Communist revolution? How much money did American Protestants (WASP's) give the Communist Mexican gov't to kill Catholics?

Dad was *

who fucking cares spic?

How much drug money did he take?

There's by no means communist here.
See:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tlatelolco_massacre

3 fiddy.

t.chicano

How much of the Mexican Government is controlled or paid off by the Cartels?

Did your dad ever meet any of the Cristeros?

I don't need your stupid dad to confirm that all they do in the mexican military is wrap burritos an hit on 13 year olds, we all know this

No, he proudly defends their movement though.

Local and at best states are paid off.
There's a reason why basically all of the army is fighting the cartels

>be american army
>get PTSD like the bitch ass you are

>get PTSD because you actually fought in a war instead of sneaking into a good country to demand citizenship
ftfy ;^)

fuck that shit, give me a source taconigger

funny, everyday you can see the army fighting vietnam levels and you won't ever hear about any mexican vet crying for muh ptsd or anything.

Our PTSD rate is an unfortunate side effect of our living conditions. It's not exacly traumatic stress when the only difference between the mexican army and regular mexican civilian life is that the army gets food rations.

>fighting vietnam levels
who are they fighting, themselves?
also its probably hard to cry about your ptsd when you're already busy crying about your stupid pregnant teen wife and how the americans need to keep giving you stuff

Ok distant cousin

Tell us about the extent of ZOG alphabet agencies destroying your nation, since you are the closest
>start with the 20th century

See pre mexican revolution mexican-american conflicts, while Porfirio was governing as a country mexico did so much better, you could tell America began fucking with mexico since then, just look at who got the power after Porfirio, PRI, this political party has changed everything that made Mexico Mexico. see Law Calles and los Cristeros.

Will mexico help build the wall ?

Regarding cartels, cocaine is Mexican courage, correct?

None of these faggots have balls unless they ve railed up powder, I just need local confirm that everyone is a pussy unless on the coke....

holy shit she's a client of mine!

Yea well. Her face and eyes are ugly and annoying.

Belt her.

she has personality it seems you just like soulelss cum machines

I heard the mexican military has perfected a hot sauce so spicy it can cause someone to litterly lose their minds any truth to this?

Nigger, dogs have personality.

But I do certainly fuck with a higher tier of aesthetics.

Enjoy chasing personalities, if your own is not enough.

>Local and at best states are paid off.
>There's a reason why basically all of the army is fighting the cartels

Stop lying kid. All of the mexican goverment is corrupt. Each president has their favorite cartel. EPNs is the CJNG, Fox and Calderon was the Sinaloa Cartel.

The only goverment institution that isn't as corrupt as the other was the MARINA. Even then a lot of NCOs and enlisted fellas are corrupted. Hell I use to fuck with chick who worked with the PGR in Nuevo Laredo. She'd tell me how they listen to the radio chatter and could sometimes hear bribes being discussed for all 3 levels of government including army and federal police.

Of course your papi will deny this. Do some research pinche nopalero jediondo.

how many pounds of makeup do your superior sluts apply on a daily basis?

fuckin pleb

I married a woman who doesn't wear make up.

I could not care less about make up on woman, it's a fraud.

Natural female aesthic beauty has no make up.

I am telling you this, because you are the pleb.

Your client is ugly. Personality is ego is shallow, faggot.

t.patrician

how does the narco state propagate itself? talk about corruption