What happened to Kraut? Didn't he say he'd be making 4 videos destroying the Alt-Right? Why has he only made 2?

What happened to Kraut? Didn't he say he'd be making 4 videos destroying the Alt-Right? Why has he only made 2?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IaJXPRj_9SA
youtube.com/watch?v=B0tp8Dq5Th8
youtube.com/watch?v=uHp5DKJZVE0
youtube.com/watch?v=rG2iFmJn3gM
twitter.com/DerDoktorant/status/894896599779991552
youtube.com/channel/UC2w1CQqPli4w94-PCg2UvJQ
youtu.be/tFhcIal9PKM?t=223
patreon.com/jeffholiday
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Probably still making them. Or maybe he realised he is wrong.

Can't be fucked watching his videos. They're all tl;dw and boring as shit.

Probably too busy crying about the holohoax again.

Who?

the internet drama turned him into an insufferable faggot

don't watch him anymore. don't know how naked ape still hangs with him.

I'm surprised he gave up, I thought he was just going to keep embarrassing himself. Sad!

he got destroyed by a Frenchman

youtube.com/watch?v=IaJXPRj_9SA

youtube.com/watch?v=B0tp8Dq5Th8

Who? What?

skeptic TM

Oh, those were fun!

>Not posting The Alt Hypes massacre
youtube.com/watch?v=uHp5DKJZVE0
youtube.com/watch?v=rG2iFmJn3gM
He's some German Skeptic that the skeptic community treats as an intellectual. He doxxed some girl for talking about race-realism, so he got BTFO by everyone who was pissed. He couldn't really fight back so he decided he was going to "debunk" race realism. He made a big deal about it, consulting "experts" and taking a couple of months off to make the videos I guess. Anyways the videos he finally produced were the weakest arguments against the alt-right I've seen yet.

Holy Shit BTFO

Manlet had to get a stool consider he needs to reach so far

Hopefully suicide.

Yeah they're too big brain intelligent for me. I'm too concerned with the ongoing third world invasion to be lectured to by a big brain nibba on why race realism isn't real.

Kraut is just a dumbass

I didn't understand why naked ape defended him for contacting rage's employer, it was sad to watch

Ape is gone, nothing from him in months. The demonitazation killed his channel. He tried to crowdfund but it failed, so he got a real job.

Serves him right for trying to dox RageAfterStorm. That was a dick move.

Prove that he did.

Dreams of being lauded for BTFOing the 'alt right' turned into the reality of being low hanging fruit for other skeptics and being the BTFO recipient.

>naked ape
did this faggot finally realize we're right and have an identity crisis? I haven't seen anything from him in a long time.

maybe he got redpilled.

i'd love to but his twitter is suspended. It was ont here.

EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME

He's a kike. This is why there needs to be a zero tolerance and gold star rule.

my my...

>itt skeptics

GariƩpy is a quebecois.

he took bout two months to read the books(he didn't read the material of the opposing viewpoint, very skeptical) for the first few vids. He got completely torn apart on both, even some alt centre skepticucks were shredding him. Think he's an hero'd.

Fighting cognitive dissonance.

He claimed to be a skeptic but in reality he was just a pseudointellectual shill and a backstabbing cunt. He's like a lot of Euros that have been completely brainwashed into worshiping the left like a god and having no real arguments.

Maybe we shouldn't be so hard on the civic nationalism people.

I sort of get where they are from, they just want to be nice to immigrants who have the will to be part of society.

Kraut is the result of a watered down education system in Germany, thinking he is more intellectual than he really could ever be.

t. 90% white country

Move to somewhere where nonwhites are the majority and see what's it's like.

Goy, have you apologized today yet?

Civic nationalists are often against immigration except for the highly productive.

Does it really matter if a european country is 90% white instead of 100%?

Also the US will never be white. That isn't our natural demographic, blame the slave trade or whatever.

>Does it really matter if a european country is 90% white instead of 100%?
Yes. It does. It's our land, we deserve to have it just like Africans deserve to have theirs. You look at Sweden and Germany and France and you see no matter how you try to screech "ree good immigrants only" you won't get them. Why aren't you promoting open borders for Asian countries? Or God forbid as I start to see what you are, Israel. Move to a non-white country if you want civic nationalism, you shouldn't promote in white countries. And minorities always vote gibs

>Also the US will never be white
It used to be more than 90% white. Guess when your country started going downhill?

maybe he's tired to get shit on by alt hypothesis

I don't promote open borders you piece of shit nigger.

I advocate we have similar immigration laws to Japan, maybe slightly less strict, only for highly qualified people making over 100k/y

You don't get them with minorities. And Japan is 99% Japanese. They know how to keep their land as their own, as they should. They don't need immigrants. Because of people like you I can't be bothered to care how your empire is falling apart. Doesn't matter if it means everyone else falls.

The last thing he said in one of his videos was that he was getting a job and that it would take "one or two weeks to adjust and get used to his job" that was like two or three months ago, too bad I kinda liked his videos.

Forgot to add that I'll take British, German, Italian, French etc immigrants but not from Africa or ME etc.

European immigrants actually contribute to society

So what, you think importing neomarxist whites from europe would be any better?

You ethnonationalists are less anti-immigration than us by default because of your retarded fascination with ethnicity.

Most states out there are ethnic, and that's fine, no reason to change the character of a state, but the US is like most large empires, cosmopolitan and multiethnic.

Also
>implying people of germanic descent like kraut and tea are human

You're pro immigration than you retard.

I bet you're working class too.

Someday we'll invent a robot to replace you you know. We don't need any more of you.

That's exactly why Japan is doing so well despite the mainstream bitching.

>Does it really matter if a european country is 90% white instead of 100%?
Yes, yes it does. That 10% reflects negatively in every measurable way, does it really matter if a country is 60% as opposed of 90%?
>the US will never be white
This is false, there are non violent ways to achieve this
>muh slave trade
The US was 90% white until 1965, it has nothing to do with the fucking slave trade

In japan, if you had ANY traces of japanese blood, you can immigrate easier

>the US is like most large empires, cosmopolitan and multiethnic
The eternal plebbitor strikes again

>He's some German Skeptic
OH NO YOU DIDN'T YOU FAT CUNT
HE'S HALF BRITISH, I WON'T TAKE FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THIS ONE

Enjoy your demise. You deserve it because of suicidal dumbfucks like yourself.

I'm pro-immigration from white European countries to European countries. Even that I want to keep controlled, not too much.

>I bet you're working class too.
As opposed to some random redditor jobless NEET. Go get a job

He's the living proof that racemixing is unnatural.

True but nips are a lot more rare than generic whites. in practice their policy is almost no immigration from anywhere.

>because of suicidal dumbfucks like yourself
lel, that's a nonwhite poster

>still makes 540 a video
capitalism was a mistake

also his "experts"

his expert was arguing Nigeria has just as much high IQ people as germany, while comparing total numbers, to educate people how normal distribution works.

I'm guessing it too, he knows white countries are superior and wants a piece of that gibsmedat. Soon this won't be accepted.

I've always kinda wanted to make my own videos, but after seeing these insufferable eceleb faggots, I don't want a part of this shit

pic related

twitter.com/DerDoktorant/status/894896599779991552

Maybe he got caught by hatespeech Heiko, guardian of the Neuland and slayer of trolls.

HA HA HA
there is +300 million people in Nigeria, and around 80 million people in Germany.
He litterally just said that 1/10 of Nigerians are smarter than 1/2 Germans.

>a backstabbing cunt
What? He never wanted the Sup Forums audience, he made this clear from the start. You autists just cling on to every Youtuber that shits on muslims and SJWs

yes... You got it

yes he did, and he posted this unironically

Jesus, that was embarrassing. The Alternative Hypothesis absolutely annihilated Kraut.

I wish Alternative Hypothesis would occasionally make shorter videos directed to a slightly less knowledgeable audience to really drive home how to quickly push back against all the "but there is more difference within a group than between" type BS arguments against race.

youtube.com/channel/UC2w1CQqPli4w94-PCg2UvJQ

how can he possibly think this is somehow proving us wrong?
Hes admitting that there are MORE people in a country of 80 million with over 100 iq than in a country with 300 million

17% of nigerians have an IQ over 99

just make one satirizing them

Rate my new Skeptic channel faggots.
Prepare to get BTFO by my logic!

Yes, and in the comments he fails to see what he just did.

It must be willful ignorance so they don't have to admit to losing the argument and lose face to their subs.
As 'rationalists', they would be expected to change their position too which in their bubble makes them 'ebil racists' and so would excommunicate them from their group, put them at risk of being shut down and ending their NEET bucks.
Or maybe they really are that dumb?

Not how it works.
First you need a 3x3 grid
A B C
X
Y
Z
Pay: A = $25, B = $12.50, C = $0
Sex: X = would, Y = Would consider, Z = Hell no
You should know how the rest goes

Did he actually upload those photos?

yeah, quite a while ago now though. Here is Notches response.

the absolute madman

Anita Sarkesian syndrome.

?

4d chess from sargon

>What happened to Kraut?
DAMAGE CONTROL

The last two videos repeatedly got BTFO by everyone. He's probably afraid to release the next ones and is furiously re-editing them.

Holy fucking shit $500 per video, I could live on this by making 1 video per month. Jesus.

welcome to the world of autismbucks

GOD FUCK SHIT. can the motherfuck let a segment play before he makes a commentary about how loose his ass was since he spent that time in a gay Arab retreat and had his lobotomy so we couldn't hear his fucking consents as he attempts to slur his whole way through fucking drunk on more wine than Dionysus before Zeus slapped him sober.

youtu.be/tFhcIal9PKM?t=223
3:43
Did these cucks actually invent kekistan?
I thought it was made here and they just lifted it as they usually do from Sup Forums?

It came from here, they just appropriated it like they do with everything
The left is devoid of creativity, including the soft left of sargoy

This Jeff holliday is fucking cancer.
These fags will bare faced lie, play dumb, deflect, ad hom to protect their image and 'brand'.
No wonder people like Millennial woes who are humble,honest and don't push their brand in your face are increasing in popularity.
Skeptics are bloodsucking scum.

patreon.com/jeffholiday
this cunt gets 2k a month for talking about kekistan and saying 'Nazis and SJWs are just the same!'

Now you know why they do it. And you don't get the same shekels with an alt-right channel. So there.

he is a cuck piece of shit let him die already