Is this a coincidence?

If you see something, say something.

Wut?

great now Sup Forums is going to fall for the chienposter ARG game again and spend the next two weeks convinced of yet another fake happening

The steel beams arent connected to the main beam arch.

What the fuck are you sperging about now?

There is a pair of folks hanging out on the bridge.

I know autism's overused to the point where it's lost its power, but you really do have it. And a high dosage at that.

Self bump, knob creek induced.

Just regular maintenance men, that bridge probably gets painted every week or so.

I think you've bumped yourself a few times too many already. No one knows what you're getting at, Cheech.

How was this shot even made?

It's the mossad dancing Israeli van from 9/11

9/11 was an inside job.

Any links to background, senpai? +10 for infographic

I actually just noticed this... Really, though? I am not getting at anything other than there is maintenance folks over watching the scene. I am wonder what other autists thing about this?

Is that crossing in New York?

Great places to hang politicians and their families for $1000 Alex .

Also, the sea carries the bodies out to sea or become food before hitting the ocean... win win

verrazano bridge in brooklyn

This is the commonly posted 9/11 image of the "white van" with the assumed jews passing over the bridge i nyc. i jus tfound it coincidental that there was a pair, and only a pair, of workers on the bridge. NYC say see somethin, say something, so i did.

>520pm (assuming you're east coast)
>already too drunk to make a decent post

I don't think anyone's done any thinking here at all yet. I think this has all the makings of the worst Sup Forums thread ever.

why would it be coincidental, and whats the significance of a pair of workers.

In the shadow
Of the grey giant
Find the arm that
Extends over the slender path
In summer
You'll often hear a whirring sound
Cars abound
Although the sign
Nearby
Speaks of Indies native
The natives still speak
Of him of Hard word in 3 Vols.
Take twice as many east steps as the hour
Or more
From the middle of one branch
Of the v
Look down
And see simple roots
In rhapsodic man's soil
Or gaze north
Toward the isle of B.

NC here... and yes... Knob Creek 100.

Nah that's the Whitestone

union workers (nyc) dont't work in pairs, they work in dozens.

Is there a walk path on it?

this is retarded. do you think on a job there is literally never two in one area? i get it if you meant as a joke, but if u were being literal... wew

yes. that is what i think... when was the last time you saw a union job with only two workers on site?

they probably melted

No. But it's not odd for there to be some sort of maintenance going on, those two guys in the pic may have just been doing some daily/weekly inspection. Not even a terrorism thing just for maintenance

similar but no, its the verrazano. note the exposed beams.

>he doesn't wake up drunk and keep drinking.
FAGGOT
A
G
G
O
T

It was in respect to the capture. How?

if youre implying something just spit it out.

You cannot bump your own thread you utter pillocks

I understand. But the simple statement can cause others to bump.

I wanna know why two, and only two, union workers are on the bridge at the same moment an image in captured of the van.

Simple is right. There's been no shortage of simple statements here.

Absolutely not. Verrazano has the exposed beams on the lower level not the upper. Also never had that style lamp in the middle of the lanes, had along the outer edges of roadway. Also you can see the towers are short and fat, while the verrazano is much taller due to the length. Also the towers are different style. And the verrazano has two cables on each side not one like the Whitestone

>drinking the fermented jew and being a degenerate

What's not pictured is the two most junior guys were sent to a deli over in college point to get coffee for everyone, the foreman is sleeping in the truck, the fat guy is taking a 25 minutes shit in the portajohn and the other guys are rating the girls driving by in the cars from 1-10

>he refuses to use drink to keep jewbriety at bay

I can't even tell if this is autism or bait anymore

the image is from 1981...not quite autism, but this is not bait. i wanna know what two, and only two union workers are on the bridge.

>Lived a soul-crushing life and the fermented Jew is the only thing that keeps the screaming terrors out of my head.

union electrician here, they would not send and lose 12 electricians if somehow they all fell and died. the other 10 are under the bridge.

Automobile looks Japanese and much later than that. Almost this perhaps.

How do you know there aren't more workers off camera?

i stopped drinking 3 days ago but im not sober. theres just better drugs available IMO. i get hungover for like 2 days now so its just not an option anymore.

I don't. But, from my experience, union works like this...