Electric cars are for faggots

Electric cars are for faggots

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-ukraine-usa-coal/after-trump-meeting-ukraine-to-import-u-s-thermal-coal-for-the-first-time-idUSKBN1AG208
youtube.com/watch?v=p9d-1_DOfks
tesla.com/model3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Drink some gasoline nigger.

>cars
Oh, you like to waste energy?

Electric cars are the future.

>Being a slave to Saudi oil
No, thanks.

excuse me?

OP, you drive one?

So what kind of electric car do you drive, OP?

All those power plants run on Saudi oil anyway.

>Instead being a slave to lithium companies
What's going to happen when everyone needs to replace their gigantic car battery after 10 years?

they actually run on russian coal

Suddenly electric cars don't seem as bad.

>require monthly cell replacement which is in the thousands
>maintenance is full drive train replacement
>creation of 1 battery does more damage to the environment than 10 cars in their lifetime of driving
yeah nah, shitcunt

Electric toothbrushes are for faggots.

>buy tesla
>friends make fun of you
>disable wheel speed sensor
>go do hektic skid for your friends to prove tesla isnt a cuckmobile
>car suddenly stops mid way through
>tablet locks down
>big warning comes up "Tesla© has detected intentional deactivation of traction control and excessive loss of control via GPS, automatically transporting to authorized Tesla© service center"
>everybody laughs as your car drives away
>get half way to tesla service center
>battery dies
>automatically calls a tow truck and charges it to your paypal account the tow fee

the future

they might be shitty cars
but at least they work great for triggering manlets

A system that automatically dispatches a tow truck when you run out of gas would be the coolest shit.

you dont have to replace anything monthly, lol

>creation of 1 battery does more damage to the environment than 10 cars in their lifetime of driving

Who the fuck cares about the environment?I just want to go 0-100 in 3s in a $10,000 car

>in a $10,000 car
More like 70k

What if you got gas cans in the back

>150 shekels have been taken from your account

Wat

>no transmission
>inadvertently runs on nuclear energy
>quicker than gas powered supercars

OP is a faggot

you are only based if you drive the purest ladas

>maintenance is full drive train replacement
Wut?

big manufacturers are entering the race, prices are going to crash soon

Probably making the case that Tesla is 188 or 6`1

We'll see, I just want to see TSLA crash and burn in the market

E-cars are taking over. In 3-5 yrs, diesel cars won't be allowed into larger cities and by 2035 no gasoline car will be allowed in cities.

If you hate e-cars, your a Muslim Saudi.

>quicker
Can't tell if you're autistic retarted or both

>implying the free market won't protect us from this

If car companies start using oppressive DRM, we'll just buy cars from companies that DON'T do that.

>Be dutch
>only mode of transportation is your bike to get to work
>riding on a rainy day
>fall
>covered in mud
>cry

>Be american
>wake up to eagle screech\
>hop in 840 hp dodge demon muscle car
>aryan kids are beating up mexican kid in front lawn
>go to 7/11 and pick up 44oz slurpee
>mexicans cower in fear when they hear the screech of your drag tires on the pavement while you blast huey lewis and the news
>finish your work day in an air conditioned office
>god bless america

if i lived in the city i'd absolutely buy one. they make a lot of sense for non-commuters.

Honestly it doesn't even have to be that bad to be a fucking joke. Someone I know was bragging on facebook at how tesla can upgrade your battery's capacity remotely. Aside from the fact that they have remote access and authority over your car, it turns out that they install the same battery in every car and the capacity they allow you to have is dependant on how much you pay. He was actually dumb enough to brag how he didn't pay £5000 at the showroom and then got to later upgrade his range for £2000....... for a battery that was already in his fucking car.

oof wrong pic

just look at the salt itt
because people are afraid of losing their vroom vroom machines
used to cover up their complete lack of natural masculinity

>free market
>protect
hmm

Anyway, it's a hilarious exaggeration in my opinion, yet if this actually becomes a thing - car companies will just all implement it

Tiny pictures are for people with tiny dicks.

You know manlets can't reach the pedals do you?

>Aside from the fact that they have remote access and authority over your car,

not technically necessary. i'd be much more comfortable buying one if they weren't in the botnet.

That's both hilarious and terrifying at the same time

Why? Because you can't afford one?

>because people are afraid of losing their vroom vroom machines

or maybe it's because they're unserviceable, solid-state, black boxes that cost a fortune and may or may not be used to spy on you

this isn't an electric car problem doe

Okay shithead.

Who wants to invest? Send me btc.

>or maybe it's because they're unserviceable, solid-state, black boxes that cost a fortune and may or may not be used to spy on you

then again, this also describes most modern consumer tech, so fuck it i guess

tfw you plug your Tesla in for the night

>Who the fuck cares about the environment?

That's the reason for electric cars. It is supposed to reduce our environmental impact.

Electric cars are and will be for a long time nothing but a joke. Tesla is a ponzi scheme.
Google John Delorean. Space X is a joke as is Tesla without massive government tit money.

It's the don't see evil principle. That huge coal burning plant (not your mother you dimwits) creating the electricity to charge that vehicle you gave some money for 2 years ago and have yet to see? Yeah that thing. Picture it in your mind. Now get depressed.
Now google Texas Oil Discovery.
Yeah that huge panhandle find. Now go get your money back. He wont deliver them anyways. You don't see your mail coming down from a big intercontinental rocket yet right? Tell me I'm fucking wrong.

Sorry to break the party here, but any form of propulsion that is not anti-gravity nuclear fusion powered liquid mercury plasma ring accelerated fully submersible air and space flight and interdimensional capable is degenerate.

I dont care about muh co2 and still want an electric car

They are also for hypocrites

Electric cars are the biggest meme, I love seeing someone drive one in New England and knowing they'll have to freeze their ass off in the winter because heating destroyed your battery, even A/C drains a huge amount of the battery

I see Space X as a NASA sub-project, which it really is

Is anything of this thing not plastic?

why do these cartoonists always label everything like the readers are retards? i can see that is supposed to be a power plant and the car is obviously a electric one. zyklon ben is especially guilty of this bullshit

This user speaks the truth.

power plants are still more energy-efficient than any engine

My Wyoming coal miner friends love electric cars.

For the most part, they are actually Natual Gas, Coal, and Nuclear "powered".

Electric cars do not have powerplants. They have motors. A gasoline car is both a powerplant and a motor.

Yes, electric cars are totally for faggots.

>government spends fuckton of money building solar powerplants and wind turbines in Crimea
>because it's sunny and windy there
>here come the russians and ruin it
>Gazprom is happy
Yeah, fuck you.

dont worry you can always import electricity from russia

:)

Everything you said is wrong. Are you a nigger or just really fucking dumb?

presumably the battery life came from adjusting the powercurves, regenerative braking and paring down concurrent processes on the dash computer.

Nah, we now buy coal straight from USA, just to spite russians.
reuters.com/article/us-ukraine-usa-coal/after-trump-meeting-ukraine-to-import-u-s-thermal-coal-for-the-first-time-idUSKBN1AG208

I suggest you go test drive a tesla and try the ludicrous mode.

i8 is not fully electric. it has a turbo charged 1.5 petrol engine.

Nope, they just limit the amount of charge the battery can hold before it stops charging.

I don't even think I can get my hands on one without a rigorous process

Anyway, saw a Tesla S the other day, looked like your average car yet no one really knows it costs starting at 70k

American audience.

>$35K starting
>300 mile range
>additional $8K for self-driving package that will drive for you on the highway, will update for free over the next 5ish years until it can drive itself just about everywhere

There's literally no reason to not buy electric unless you're in long haul or are on a forever roadtrip.

There won't be gas-powered cars 10 years from now.

Environmentalists in general are faggots, electric 'cars' are just their way of ruining a perfectly good mode of transport.

Battery powered electric might not be the winner.
Hydrogen is almost as convenient as petrol/gas and with some r&d it will surely be the best option.
Electric engines are fucking awesome, and who doesn't like a silent and comfortable commute to work.

Daily reminder if you don't drive at least a v8 you're a fucking faggot

silent engines are for fags

Forgot
>Higher safety ratings than literally anything else on the road
>Upgrade packages can bring acceleration beyond sports car performance

>>$35K starting
Change that to 50, even Musk admitted it, not to mention that with all the extras it would probably amount to something close to 100k

>300 mile range
decaying over time and only if you're super conservative about all the other things that use up battery besides the driving power

>additional $8K for self-driving package that will drive for you on the highway, will update for free over the next 5ish years until it can drive itself just about everywhere
That's just a meme, and even if it does happen, what's even the point? People use cars so they could drive them for the most part

>There won't be gas-powered cars 10 years from now.
lmao

>Electric cars are for faggots

At least i'm fabulous!

youtube.com/watch?v=p9d-1_DOfks

Supercharged V6?

In total it barely makes a difference though, unless you're running on gas

>Higher safety ratings than literally anything else on the road
Not really, but even more so it will be hilarious when that shit flips over and you get engulfed in a sea of flames and deservedly so - it's a fireball on wheels

Great fucking argument. I like the idea of a fast silent luxury sedan, guess i have to gobble phat dick now.

I drive a straight six 4x4 pickup, because I wanted pulling power, not a hot rod

Why would you ever want to run out of gas?

Big if true.

Efficient in what sense? Most electricity comes from coal.

>Change that to 50, even Musk admitted it, not to mention that with all the extras it would probably amount to something close to 100k
50K for the first models off the line because theyre making them with all premium shit
Once they ramp up production, they'll begin manufacturing economy models

>decaying over time and only if you're super conservative about all the other things that use up battery besides the driving power
6% range loss, after 300,000 miles, daily full charge use which is more degrading than standard use

>That's just a meme, and even if it does happen, what's even the point? People use cars so they could drive them for the most part
Self-Driving cars destroys the automobile industry and the petroleum industry
It will be >10x cheaper to uber everywhere in a self-driving car than it will be own your own personal vehicle.
Lower maintenance, lower costs, lower liabilities.
~70% of current petroleum industry is gas production which is never going to recover before it all goes poof

Depends. Everytime I see somebody driving a souped up honda or some type of hatchback I want to actually kill myself

for rich faggots

>50K for the first models off the line because theyre making them with all premium shit
>Once they ramp up production, they'll begin manufacturing economy models
No dude, I mean that is the economic model, with none of the fancy shit at all

the other part is just pure theory and superstition that will never take place IRL

It's hard to know who to blame for this stupidity. Oil companies, auto manufacturers, auto dealer associations, and cranks are all reasonable suspects.

BTW, I drive a Tesla model S P90D. I love it even more than my formerly most beloved car the supercharged SL 55 AMG.

>No dude, I mean that is the economic model, with none of the fancy shit at all
It's literally not.

Not sure what you where your figures are coming from but.
tesla.com/model3
>220 miles of range while starting at only $35,000 before incentives.

220 mile range isn't 300, but $35K starting.

big things have small beginnings

Gasoline driven cars are for faggots

>No torque
>Have to rely on one fuel for power
>Can't just refuel on water and wood found on the roadside
>Has gay shit like electric start and automatic transmission

Why don't you take the steampill?

>Hydrogen is almost as convenient as petrol/gas

Hydrogen has too little energy per liter vs hydrocarbons. Also it burns hotter than hell without visible flames. Putting infrastructure in place to fill vehicles with cryogenic fuel would have to be expensive and complicated. As I understand it, Toyota decided to walk away from producing hydrogen powered vehicles a month or two ago.

make them cheaper than gas, and I may consider one. Until then, I don't care.

they already are...

>buying brand new cars
I'm a slav, not a woman

I would happily drive electric, but frankly they're a liberal-meme made to make college leavers feel like they're helping the environment by sitting on an energy storage device that was strip mined out of the earth by african child slaves whose lungs will pack in before they hit 30.

It's honestly embarrassing.

This, muthafuckas.

>decaying over time and only if you're super conservative about all the other things that use up battery besides the driving power

At least with Teslas, loss of battery capacity with time is shockingly low. The figures from last week are something like 10% loss of capacity after 130,000 miles. The only huge loss of energy other than the motors is use of the cabin heater, and even then it drops off once heat can be extracted from the Li battery pack.

Self driving a meme? Shit, I use autopilot on freeways as much as I can. Your chances of dying in an accident are something like 30% lower in a Tesla with autopilot engaged.

It's an amazing goddamn vehicle.

>buy an electric car
>your house is powered by a coal plant
>"I'm helping the environment! :^) "