Offer little to no reward for a task that's hardly precisely defined

>offer little to no reward for a task that's hardly precisely defined
>idiots still join you

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mQAfG3DgG7M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The reward was saving them from getting executed, dingus.

Ah yes, I too have watched an anime.

Clearly you haven't understood Jin or Mugen characters.

>offer young pussy
>no reward
Are you a FAGGOT by chance?

Samurai Champloo > Sakamichi no apollon > Space Dandy > Zankyo no terror > poop > Cowboy bebop

a reasonable opinion but place shingeki no tokio lower

Jin has his own motives.
Mugen loves a fight.
They weren't in it cause the girl needed help.

Literally over half of the characters in SC have the same personality (belligerent asshole), while about a third have the other personality (wise sentimental brave person caught up in drama), that's why I think it's a bit boring except for a few great eps. The great main characters don't really interact meaningfully much with other characters.

She helped them escape their execution by bringing in those fireworks as a distraction

That and they spend a few episodes trying to weasel their way out of the deal before getting stuck back together anyways

they lost a bet

They try to ditch her a bit later on

She's cute, that's all that matters.

>be female
>ask for help
>entire fucking platoon of beta males will instantly run over to you to do whatever you want
easy peasy
you have vagina - you have power to control horny dumb monkeys

besides the fact neither are beta in any since of the word neither are sexually attracted to her.

In fact Fuu kept trying to get in Jin's pants throughout the series.

Fat fuu was the best part of it all.
Baseball is second.

They knew the coin was double-sided though. I thought.

>this nigga needs an excuse to go on wacky samurai adventures with a hot young chick

extreme gay

What this nigga said

Bait.jpg

Did she want the D or was she just naive to what prostitutes are?

The coin wasn't double sided. She cheated by changing the result.

Go overanalyse Naruto and report back once you're done.

I didn't like it the first time I watched it in 2007. I thought it was boring. Then, I rewatched it again in 2012 and holy fuck how did I not like it the first time around? I rewatched it again last year, and it still makes me smile. Best episodes were Elegy of Entrapment Verse 1 and 2.

you're retarded

mugen and jin were in the exact same boat as fuu they had nowhere to go

mugen had just gotten backstabbed and was probably searching for mukoro and was a wanted criminal already at that point

jin had just fleed the dojo after his master attempted to kill him and is on the run from the rest of his fellow pupils from the dojo

OP is a literal retard

To be expected from worst girl

This, going with her was just... convenient? It gave them something else to do other than wander aimlessly.

she also attracts trouble often

and they just happen to love trouble

Sorry but Samurai Champloo is shit

It's Cowboy Bebop but without any variety whatsoever, and without any likeable characters and plots. Also hiphop is literally the shittiest thing ever

i always like to think since the ending is kinda open the cop girl ended up marrying Mugen after the 3 of them split up at the end.

SOME DAYS

I forgot but who were those group of assassins that Mugen fought in the last episode?

The survivors of the cargo ship that blew up.

No way mugen ever settled down

a man can dream user

Settling down is a matter of perspective.

POST MORE FUU

Give up, everyone trying to criticize in this thread is ignoring crucial details in order to make their meme-atic arguments.
In other words, OP is faggot and this thread is pure "textual" defecation.

And Jin married that one girl from episode 11

t b h I thought those "wacky" episodes like covering the zombies, graffiti, and baseball were shit.

>Will you fix my computer, user?
>I heard you're good with computers

same
especially the baseball episode

Baseball was fine.
Wasn't a fan of the Mushroom/Zombie episode

Apparently there's a lot of cultural references in the Zombie episode that we're probably lost on. Not to mention that the general guy was voiced by Shigesato Itoi of all people

That ED brings back so many memories man.

Where did all that time go?
youtube.com/watch?v=mQAfG3DgG7M

One of the greatest ED's, had to stop myself at times from rewinding to listen to it again.

Might have to rewatch it again, one of those anime I can't get tired of.

I don't know whether it's the song itself, or the fact that it's been so damn long since I first watched this series back around 05-06, but the nostalgia hit me hard listening to the ending.

I usually don't like ED's for some reason but this one is definitely an exception, its pretty damn good.

>for some reason
It's because you have shit taste