Macross Delta

>What a nightmare!

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/936971/a696fc1a95/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What is their role?

Reminder: Mirage is an irrelevant character

I guess Mikumo is one of the few girls able to resist the dick. Even after massive gangrapes.

>she sees your rune

Heinz's personal meidos

I'm pretty sure she's a fucking alien. She's just too weird.

Mikumo would take the rape, outlast her rapists' stamina, then flip the table on them and make them shoot all the semen they have.

Mikumo's hair is shinpi as fuck.

Mirage will win

the title of most irrelevant character

Mikumo can beat the cock confirmed??

If she doesn't turn out to be an alien or some kind of cyborg I'll be pissed.

they're boys actually
wind girls have heart-runes

Great, now I have weird crossover ideas.

>Not having shota maids

Mikumo is Exedol and Mao Nome's child confirmed.

She can take him.

>search for Mirage on Pixiv
>44 results
>mfw

Uta wa ________!

jobbers can't win

I like her but she's isn't that interesting. Even Messer is better than her and he used to be worst boy

hardly any lewds...

Actually, all of them are aliens.

I think she's some experiment from the third faction that appeared in Delta E or another race.

I know Makina can

Hayate is the son of Misa and Hikarus daughter with Minmeis son

MIRAGEFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

There's a nice doujin from a new artist though.
exhentai.org/g/936971/a696fc1a95/

Art's very good for a first work and I hope he/she continues to draw THICK

Pass.

Big

Mikumo massively rapes the gangs

>muh peaceful harmonious wind people
How often have indigenous native populations really been "peaceful" before imperial powers came along and established colonies?

>Native Americans fought wars with each other
>Mesoamerican societies fought wars against each other
>Aboriginal Australians fought wars with each other
>Native New Zealanders were violent cannibals
>Indian kingdoms fought wars against each other
>Gauls fought against each other
>blahblahblah

WINDEMERE GENOCIDE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE

Why is it called giraffe blues? Is it Deltas Diamond Creavesse?

>"peaceful" before imperial powers came along and established colonies?
They technically were peaceful within their own borders as sovereign states with their own indigenous leadership. After that, everybody who used to live there became a slave and/or a second class citizen in a place they used to own.

That's a lot of unfounded bullshit you got there user, don't you mind the smell?

Makina has some rocking knockers lads.

>m-muh wind

Fujo bait.

Maybe it has to do with the runes, or maybe it's just myths or propaganda passed on between Windermereans after they had bad experiences with humanity and the NUG. Who knows? We'll get more info about Windermere and their reasoms as the series progresses.

how is it fujobait if i want to dick them

People are offended by Windemere becausecthey are the most human Macross antagonist to date.

Anime brainwashed you, user.

They're also clearly Kawamori poking at Imperial Japan's antics. He likes to do things like that

Makina would become a slobbering cock-craving slut no problem. Mikumo is one of the very few that can outlast any dickings.

Based Kawamori.

Now I want to make a Windamere playthrough on Stellaris.

The Winds be with me.

Wait til she gets a taste of Ernest's huge Johnson. She's be his mindbroken cock-loving slave.

Sluts

Make sure you nuke yourself and then blame everyone else.

Why are you so obsessed with cocks user?

Does the cock broke you and made you beg? you begged, right?

>Why are you so obsessed with cocks
It's a natural phenomenon that happens after spending many years on Sup Forums and consuming way too many Japanese media.

I've read so much hentai mangas that I remember how nobody can resist the cock.
Nobody.
Nuh-uh.

>Hayate about to get iced by some furry because he's holding back
>DON'T SHOOT
Man, Freyja was annoying as fuck this episode.

Epic reference bro.

There's rune lewd, rune lewd > regular lewd.

Doesn't matter if it really was peaceful or not, getting people to believe it is a regular tactic in politics, and probably an especially useful for Windermere since most of their population doesn't even remember what life was life pre-UN. Macross critiques imperialism and nationalism equally, though it seems to be cool with cultural imperialism.

>Giraffe Blues
Seriously, what the hell were they thinking when they came up with this title?

Windys were probably a peaceful race. It's hard to be a dick to others when you're constantly sharing feelings through runes.

I fucking hate how people complain about the music and idols in delta. It's one of the only musical action shows I can think of other than symphogear, and people complain about it like it's part of an oversaturated genre, when only two franchises really touch it.

Is he talking about Messer?

Akb0048.

Japan embraced and integrated Western culture into their own cultural framework pretty hard after WW2 while simultaneously self-erasing Japanese identity in shame over the recent past as a military bully, so cultural imperialism isn't such a hot button topic for them as it is in America where white guilt is all the rage. The visual style of anime as we know it got its start as an imitation of Disney.

>inb4 Sup Forums says something stupid about cucks

The leading theory after episode 7 was that Mikumo's probably a Protoculture, since the ruins were calling for her and whatnot. But in episode 8 the ruins gave her the finger and responded to Freyja instead, so I don't know. Maybe she's just a random space squid or something.

What do you expect from newfags?

thats a macross spinoff

>It's hard to be a dick to others when you're constantly sharing feelings through runes.
On the contrary I'd suspect that such brutal honesty would only serve to create more conflict between people. Like that episode of Kino's Journey where a town where everyone could read each other's minds tore itself apart until eventually all the remaining the people by mutual agreement lived in total seclusion from each other to avoid all human contact.

Fuck off you apathetic fuck. Hayate and Freyja both knew the pilot had 2 kids and killing him would just bring more suffering to them. What she did was the most humane thing to do.

That plus she also knew Hayate would rather not kill anyone regardless and didn't want him to cross that line, she was confident that the song would solve everything

Mikumo being an alien would be normal for this series

Macross 7 is literally the best Macross

why did it have to end

Why can mercenaries like SMS and Chaos always seem to have enough cash to secure the latest and greatest mecha while the NUNS are stuck with geriatric VF-171s? Wouldn't it be more economical for them to buy up older but still very functional military surplus at a discount?

Feel like picking this up today since I'm caught up on most shows, can you guys give me a quick line about what to expect?

>Windermere is a combination of Best Korea and Imperial Japan (also space Belka, probably unintentional)
>Winderemereans die around 30, the same time when an idol's life tends to end
>The Knights are basically the in-show reaction to people who get weirded out by the culture of Japanese pop culture and singing in Macross

SASUGA KAWAMORI

Music, and jets.

Is Roid more shimpi than Mikumo? Or is he just an idol otaku?

Economy of scale and logistics.

Becaue Kawamori hates the military

Wow, 3 shows. Such a saturation. Also, that was Kawamori as well

Besides what everybody already said, this is very much in line for the franchise, Messer's teamkilling sprees nonwithstanding

I know of a guy who could break Mikumo in bed.

>The Knights are basically the in-show reaction to people who get weirded out by the culture of Japanese pop culture and singing in Macross

Like most of Sup Forums and all of /tg/

I like 7 probably more than the common person but it's not the best entry.

Lots of music and robots that turn into jets. Watch the franchise

But the Knights love music

Shinpi is lie. Mikumo's just a space squid and Roid's an intergalactic wota.

Observation to note this episode:

1) While Heinz song was always described as sharp and sad, Freyja noted in this episode they lacked color. Is this because his heart is now conflicted after seeing what Keith showed him.

2) The ruins affected the fold waves of the girls? But in what way? Freyja held her rune during this, Reina described it a heavy and sad. After replaying the scene I caught something interesting, Mikumo's hair reacted with it, their was a disturbance in her hair pattern.

3) Our heroine finally has a solid reason for singing. Her songs now have person, they have an identity. Which nobody can take from her. I hope the people who were annoyed with how Mikumo finally understand that this was what Mikumo wanted for her.

4) Mikumo didn't fully approve of Freyja when she was singing to cure the Var. She specifically reacted when Freyja was able to synchronize with Hayate. There is something more there.

The Mikumo/Freyja saga ends. The last few minutes of the show is interesting. Freyja looks out into the galaxy, Mikumo appears but rather than asking aggressively why Freyja sings like she usually does, she asks calmly. Freyja finally answers Mikumo with her strong resolve, to which Mikumo acknowledges.

I don't think we are done with Mikumo yet, but they do seem to be taking a break with her.

Aquarion + EVOL. While the characters aren't singing in-universe, it's so heavy on insert songs I still count it.

And yes, also Kawamori. I agree with your sentiment.

>Mikumo didn't fully approve of Freyja when she was singing to cure the Var.
You pulled that out of your ass.

KAKUGO SURUN YO

No, she finally fully acknowledges Freyja when she was able to resonate with Hayate.

>I fucking hate how people complain about the music and idols in delta.
It got better later, but the antics of Walkure in Episode 1 went above and beyond what most Macross singers who are not named Basara do when it comes to actually fighting with music, which may have turned off some people.

She approved that Freyja was able to awaken. That's all she said. The one who noted Freyja's synchronization with Hayate was Kaname.

I predict Mikumo will sexually steal Hayate to prove the error in Freyjas' way who sings only with him around.

Immediately after Kaname was surprised that Freyja resonated with Hayate, Mikumo smiled and acknowledged that she finally has awaken.

So is Freyja the actual Singer of the Wind? Or is that a role any Windermerean can fill, meaning Heinz could too if he found a better reason to sing? All the Knights were resonating with Freyja's song, whether they liked it or not.

She was already smiling. I think your reading too much from the shot's placement. Freyja was able to overcome her doubts and found her resolve. That's what Mikumo acknowledged.

They like Heinz's music, not Walkure's. They have like a reverse-Zentraedi reaction to it

>Aquarion + EVOL. While the characters aren't singing in-universe, it's so heavy on insert songs I still count it.
That's because Aquarion is intentionally sort of a throwback to old mecha shows when they used to do that a lot. That doesn't count at all, it just is a show with a lot of insert music in it, it doesn't affect the story

Specifically it was Mikumo. The others stood around and danced but Mikumo was the one jumping around into the faces of robots. Surprisingly nothing like that has ever really happened again.

I wonder who is autistic enough to write these steaming piles of shit that you pull out of your ass. You might as well make a blog titled "My opinion on Macross Delta Episode #" and post them there. I bet you write fanfiction. Queer.

Heinz is a Wind Singer. Freyja is probably one too, or will be when she maxes out her willpower stat.