RIP Nabeel Qureshi (1983-2017)

Heaven just gained another angel. Former Muzzie turned Christian speaker and author. Show your regards Sup Forums we wish to be half the Christian he was

youtu.be/-MUotqxKSRs

twitter.com/Acts17/status/909123269114114048

F

>former muzzie
>was Ahmadiyya, literally who sect

F

F

His soul is with our divine father right now.

This is devastating news.

So isn't your job as retarded OP to provide basic info like what's wrong with him? Do you expect me to do your job dumbass?

>American
S

>leaves Islam
>dies
Allahu akbar

what did he mean by this?

No way.... I loved this guy. Him and Ravi were amazing...

F

I couldn't care less.

Hopefully OP will die out of nigger aids too.

Also, stop sucking imaginary cock.

>Beta cuck facial features.
>Leaves Islam for feminized Christianity.

Makes sense.

>Christcucks would allow this man to fuck their women because he's apart of their tribe

Take the Othrodoxpill/Classical Catholic pill faggots.

Don't know who he is but F

>Othrodoxpill/Classical Catholic
>American
>thinking cucktholicism and orthodox is more redpilled than protestantism in the US
Wew, those two are literally more liberal than protestant sects combined.

> Ahmadiyya
> Muslim
Pick one, and only one.
Christian or Ahmadiyya, same disgusting infidel bullshit. Good riddance.

That beta cuck was not even a muslim, he was part of the Ahmadiyya, who are anything but muslim.

Thanks bro. Not sure what ahmadiyya is, probably a heretic cult

>wishing to be a shitskin who worships jews

Very sad

So glad i'm an ex-muslim now and liberated 8 others from the clutches of Islam :)

Ahamdi are 100x more civilized than S*nni scum. And just a bit more civilized than S*ia dogs.

All muzzies are cancer though just to be clear.

Ahamdi are just least cancerous muzzies.

Did his parents poison him?

>My F on your behalf

F

I am not here to argue about which faith is more "civilized" scum. It still is not, and never will be a part of Islam. These scummy creatures believe that there was a indian cunt that became a prophet, even though the Quran is clear that Muhammad was the last prophet, with the exception of Jesus who will come back sometime. If you believe anything else, you are not a muslim. They should be killed desu

They are not muslim, just degenerates that act like it so they do not get wiped out by us. Cowardly dogs.

>Allows women pastors and bishops
>redpilled
sure

To all Muslims here:

Please realize (((they))) created Islam. The infiltrated the Catholic Church through St. Augustine, and 2 centuries later created armies from the seed of Ishmael in order to retake the Holy Land.

I was a Marine infantryman and worked with many Muslims in Iraq, Afghan and Syria. I know the American right is retarded in their own own, and the faggot-loving Left has some valid points regarding Islamophobia. Regardless, the Jew is the #1 enemy and they have tricked you.

Please consider what I have said and at least look into the theory of (((Vatican))) creation of Islam.