youtube.com/watch?v=zJYECvqSS5c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MAGA

Crypto ethno nationalist trump is my favourite trump

THIS IS AWOOVEMENT!

How are you guys enjoying your Sundays?

>not the just state.
So close

Despite the constant negative press, covfefe.

JUST

have you guys had any doubt so far? all memes aside

Will he ever be stopped?

MADAME PRESIDENT, FIMPFIES.

Going pretty well. Currently reading For My Legionaries. I'm enjoying it so far.

A rather more important signing was happening 230 years ago...

Too often to count and every time Trump proved himself.

First for neutered president more concerned about being remembered positively than doing his fucking job and fixing the country.

You can't refute this, btw. The swamp are appealing to his ego, and it's working.

Fun fact: All white countries have major birth rate issues. Germany more than most.

It's been pretty comfy got to spend it with the family and my grandmother. So its pretty niice

>The City of Hillary Clinton

Dem dag gurn niggers ain't never gon change

No, the Pinoy poster swallowed too much redpills.

About what?

You have to ask these days.

I'd like to compare our demographic situation to Maine.

kek'd

I think he might end up endorsing ethnonationalism eventually. If white nationalism can become mainstream he'll have to.

and today it is ignored by current administration, former administration, future administration.

F.

I mean, at first instances of something I start to feel it, but I always err on the side of caution and wait it out rather than react too soon

Fun fact: The Faroe Islands and the Midwest doesn't.

Your not even close to being first newfag.

He called out your queen and kicked Uberkikes out of his bank. He's drunk of the blood of druggies.

Only one, but I brushed it off, second term will be better, he`s not retarded as that nigger to whisper in front of microphones that he wants to "talk with Vladmir because it`s his second term".
If Trump want to do something he`ll just do it and not even talk about it.

GIFs are violence now.

Fuck all these pussies.

Feels good all things considered.

Fuck the CIA niggers, man, hope Duterte kicks them the fuck out. He needs to prioritize shutting out foreign influence. I don't want him to end up as the next Gaddafi.

It's getting more non white in Germany at a lightning pace, Maine just sucks. Also you still have lower birth rates and are more non white then Maine.

If only there was some truth to it. He really gaslit Nazis when he jude-starred Hillary. I was like... would this man really jude-star his opponent?!? Am I even awake? (it was late at night)

>There's actually people IN THIS THREAD that like pic related.

>I think he might end up endorsing ethnonationalism eventually.
>eventually
youtube.com/watch?v=Mob-8wN6kpU
how new are you?

Trump

Donald "I'm not really gonna do any of the shit I said lmao" Trump

This rad lad is thermo-fucking-nuclear.

IRELAND NO!

Maine imports a shitload of niggers into its state, just like Germany imports a shitload of Arabs/niggers.

On the one hand, I get that doing some of these things isn't easy. On the other hand, he's a massive pussy who doesn't want more negative PR. The guy is content with pretending to be tough up, but not much else.

No just Portland. Maines natural decreas numbers in the 100s BTW and lower birth rates in Germany. More like PA

no. even if i did, what am i going to do, vote fucking democrat? if nothing else the president has exposed the senate to the public for the massive faggots they are and that they are the true cancer killing the usa. for that i will be grateful if nothing else

Have you actually seen the demographic projections for gem,any over the next 50 years. Its a massive dropoff. Why do you think merkel loves the mudslimes so much? Without them by mid century Germany will lose over half its workforce to old age. Cant overwhelming rely on exports to keep the economy going when all your factory workers are in hospice.

>Clinton and Obama still in the public eye
>Bush is nowhere to be seen
What is he up to?

this retard should focus on drug dealers, not addicts

You know say it's okay then.
A wee bit too big. for my taste but I still like cowtits. Pic related is acceptable large but not cow tits sized.

That would mean gunning down chinks, they smuggle it in via their fishing boats.

>1950s reaction to possible nuclear strike
BE ON YOUR GUARD AT ALL TIMES, CHILDREN. YOU NEVER KNOW WHEN THEY WILL STRIKE
>2017 reaction to possible nuclear strike
Looks like Rocket Man's country is going down the shitter. SAD!

Where did everything go so right?

I give the workers credit though now. An entirely ethnic German male dominated sciences and manufacturing sector. I'm surprised the EU hasn't tried to diversify it.

addicts are degenerate low lifes who failed the simplest of tests

No, he's doing exactly what I voted for and honestly given the fierce opposition to him by the establishment he's doing pretty good.

>Obvious sign of something really fucking fishy going on.
>ITS NOTHING

It's definitely something since she addressed it.

Supply is only half the equation lad.

Do we actually need constant growth? That's not sustainable at all.

With his rhetoric, it was inevitable that he'd get short term backlash, and he should have expected this.

But 8 months in and forgetting the America first promises he campaigned on? All to appeal to people who are going to hate him anyway and make sure he's remembered as an awful president? Fucking hell it's just sad how quick the swamp got him when Bannon bailed.

>Hiya kids!
>Tendies can't talk Mr.
>Sure they can. Say, ever try sucking dick?

Is it really that easy nowadays? Are kids just born stupid nowadays? I swear, even without mentioning their inept parents, you'd think kids would have SOME modicum of common sense, ffs.

We need someone like him over here.

youtube.com/watch?v=zJYECvqSS5c
is mcmaster /ourguy/?

The democratic party is hostile to whites. I can only gain from voting against them.

painting portraits of all the soldiers who died because of 9/11

The only curveball he threw me was suddenly firing Comey, cause I didn't understand the sudden urgency after Trump seemed to accept him.

As soon as Comey testified though, all doubts were removed. The idea that someone so spineless and undignified could be FBI director was shocking. Only problem I have with the firing now is that it should've been done right at the beginning, but that's 20/20 hindsight.

Everything else is pretty much playing out how I thought it would be. It was pretty obvious Bannon was going to leave sooner or later for the midterm preparations.

sort yaself mang

Is this like a big thing now that I missed?

Arizona seems to have reversed the trend. I think it used to be worse. Consider the entire northeast of Arizona is Navajo, Hopi, and Apache reservation land so obviously will be nonwhite.

>You know say it's okay then.
he's been gas lighting race politics for a decade, and condoning ethno nationalism in europe for years too, especially during the campaign with all the terror attacks and migrant crisis

holy shit, it's over. And you fucking cucks will defend this man

Yes, but I am a weak man. Trump has proven my doubts to be baseless every time though. I know he will do the same with this DACA situation.

My man.

Why do spidergirls always become bestgirls?

>Pic related and I suggest immediate self-gassing if you disagree.
>inb4 snekposters.

the pussy tape for an hour or two, until he responded
after that, nothing until those stupid tweets the other day

This is the frist time I've had serious doubt.

I think the awoo I bought is malfunctioning?
Is it cause it was made in china?

Arizona Hispanics had a massive drop in birth rates so currently, non-Hispanic whites make up about 39-40% of all babies. Used to be much lower just a decade ago.

All modern economic theory relies on the assumption that the population will always increase. The coming decades will be an interesting test for us all.

I'm more annoyed he's not politicking hard for the wall because this is his BIGGEST leverage so far, and all signs are pointing to him pissing it away.

I had the first hint of a doubt over a year ago, the first time that the Amnesty Don meme was pushed, but it immediately turned out to be bullshit just like every attack ever since

>Do we actually need constant growth?
Yes

>That's not sustainable at all.
Yes, it is. The average income of the world is still a very small fraction of the top income nations. This means that they horribly developed. 71% of people in the world live on less than 10 dollars a day.

That was well said, first minute.

Forgot joke name there, sorry.

What time is it over there in Aussieland?

>All modern economic theory relies on the assumption that the population will always increase. The coming decades will be an interesting test for us all.
It isn't an assumption, it is proven that things will continually develop. The solar system is massive and humanity is small. Most of the world is hardly developed.

7:22 AM

Is this the pedo's secret weapon? I literally have not heard of, or would've thought this would be more than a one-time thing.

>All sources are Brit sites.
>The absolute state of Bongland rn.

I'm sure it'll get better bongfriends.

What was the point of HILLDAWG signing books at Costco? Is she trying to larp as a normal human being?

ban test

No one follows the constitution anymore. Rule of law means nothing.
Now it's just "I'll fudge the rules a bit here, bend a few there, etc"

Why did media go against Michael Jackson?

06:23 PM on my end.

Ah.
Webbings and big tiddies.

Look at the author. This can't be real.

The absolute state of Hillary nowadays.

checked