Why this guy bitches so much the current anime industry when he never tried to do an television anime? Yeah...

Why this guy bitches so much the current anime industry when he never tried to do an television anime? Yeah, he made Mirai Shounen Conan but that was almost 40 years ago, the industry was way different back then.

He's one of them older people who goes "Well back in my day..." and just shits on everyone who doesn't do it how it was in his days.

He's created family friendly anime movies, I don't know how he decided he gets to go on his high horse on criticizing the industry when he took the safe route.

When was the last time he bitched?
I think Sup Forums just likes to hate on him

He's a great storyteller, but hes way too fond of having pristine animation, wich limits him when it comes to tv-anime

Never thought I would agree with a tripfag

Did you ever meet an old man that didn't think that things were better in his "good old times"

>the safe route

Bitch he earned an Oscar award

>ACtually defending moeshit

It will happen to you
Modern anime sucks btw

>late anime pandering to horny retards
>not the safest route ever and the reason why there are barely no risks in anime anymore

sasuga tripfag

>G-get out of my Sup Forums
>Moeshit defender

There's more money to be made in films.

Everyone makes mistakes, user.

I'm not even into moe. This guy talks big but he didn't really tried

>Hurr Durr everything is moe

Don't you need to go fight Anita or something?

Because that was a thing when he was doing stuff.

>moeshit fan thinking his opinion is relevant

Get out.

>This guy talks big but he didn't really tried
I don't understand what you mean.

>Television anime
That's pig disgusting tier. He has something called standards.

>moefag butthurt

He's just voicing his opinion on how you're all cancer. Nothing wrong with that.

It was, sort of.

Anime was a mistake.

>user - Dropping the fucking bomb

Modern tv anime sucks and its fans are stupid

he should make Himouto! Umaru-chan season 2

Because people like the idea of old man talking shit about television animes simply because he doesn't like current trends or never work in TV anime since 1976

I don't know maybe he has a point. Megumi Hayashibara just had an interview where she argued some similar things, particularly about the voice acting side of the industry albeit less incendiary.

>he took the safe route
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

He's been saying the same things since then, to be fair.

Which is precisely why he would never work on a late night anime. Late night anime and Miyazaki are like polar opposites in terms of potential fits for one another's styles and goals

>you have to be a chef to criticize one's cooking!

This

>otaku can't distinguish real life from fantasy
>attacking aidorus and seiyuus
Miyazaki is one-hundred absolutely percent right on his views regarding otaku.

Say whatever you want but in 400 years when people look back they will still watch miyazaki´s movies while all anime you like will be completely forgotten and disregarded as the trash it is.

Miyazaki lost his talent.

400 years from now when Earth is in ruin and a new civilization is urban exploring, they'll dig through the dirt and unearth Non Non Biyori. The pinnacle of SoL. From there, the new civilization'll emulate the ruralness of NNB.

I disagree with you.

Your English gave me cancer you sea monkey.

because he is seeing something that he used to love be ruined

because you keep making these fucking threads and giving him the attention he wants

lol

Imagine miyazaki browsing Sup Forums and being all mad

>he actually thinks a mediocre iyashikei will stand the test of time
How cute

It's kind of patethic the only Sup Forums shit on him for his opinion. I guess that it's because Sup Forums is the autistic manchildren who are pandered.

What is this, a picture for ants?

Whats happening with voice actors?

They will be a better people than us.

> miyazaki see watamote fall in love with it and see no season 2 and said Anime was a mistake.

The thing is that he's not wrong. Yet Sup Forums loves to bitch at him.

I see you ESL.

I see you and I cringe.

Stop.

>he doesn't think the greatest iyashikei will stand the taste of time
Go back to watching Flying Shit.

I just think he's old. Talented, but somewhat antiquated and in love with the olden times and how it can't stay the same way as before.

He's a fucking hack

Which is why you have faggots otaku getting (you) for being so butthurt is his confusion and lack of understanding over Hayao's stance.

>never tried to do an television anime
Nigga, there's trolling, and there's THAT

>You are only allowed to like one kind of show

Sasuga Sup Forums

Then name one anime that aired on TV directed by him.

Lupin III doesn't count.

Heidi...

You know its the only true reason.

We're talking about Miyazaki, not Takahata.

>Normalfags like him

Is that a good thing now?

Meant for

why is everyone obsessed with this pedo cuck? Nigga made a few anime about little girls and thinks he an authority on the entire genre and you fucks take him seriously? Jesus

3/10 bait, OP

Considering that the usually Sup Forums user has the same shit taste as normalfags, only directed to other kind of shows, I don't know. Shit, anyone who isn't a newfag can see that most of Sup Forums admit to not really liking half of what they whatch. That shitty Dagashi show and Phanton World comes to mind.

>i need a pure maiden dubbing my waifu so i can fap to imaginary defloration scenarios.

Summer is almost here, huh.

Now thats retarded, if you really like 2D or are 2D only why would you ever care about whathever the 3D that puts the voice to the character does?

Otakus also care about pure idols, unlike the posers on Sup Forums.

Blame Japan's entire culture and mentality for that. That mentality wasn't just born in the minds of otaku out of nowhere just because.

Idolfags are the worst scum on this planet.

hey, this happens in japan and it's lonely society.
which kinda validates all of Miyazaki points.

>the "old things are better" meme

>creating your own studio
>assuming total creative control
>the safe route

This.

New things are always better than old things, because it is what I'm currently whatching.

>the everything old is bad and if you think otherwise is nothing but nostalgia meme

>my world is black and white. There's nothing else here, just my black and white soul

>the "I'm such a brain dead fucktard completely incapable of critical thinking and everything is absolute" meme

>the forcing a war beetween old things and new thngs instead of enjoying both meme

>the edgy shitposting Im so much better than anyone else meme

too bad those granpas are right kiddo enjoy living in debt & stds

hey let's just travel 100000 years back in time and live in caves, hunting for our own food and getting killed by the common cold while we're at it. Everything old is better, r-right?

>le strawman meme

You are the one who started with the faggotory mate.

I'm not even the initial poster, but he didn't say that everything old is bad either.

Right? Its CURRENT YEAR, they are acting problematic and like totally on the wrong side of history. This is why we newfags are so much better. Let's talk about sexism on anime? :3

Not better than everyone. Just you.

He reduced any different opinion to it mate. Don't be an autist.

No one is even talking about moe why are you so obsessed Sup Forums?

Do you even know where you are?

No one is even talking about Sup Forums why are you so obsessed?

Why does he criticize moeshit when he made many movies starring little girls?

>Sup Forums is one person
>if a show has threads it means it's popular
Oh boy.

It is because TV anime is shit and for children and inherently anti-art.

His idea of the "current" industry is everything after 1963.

>shitty Dagashi show

Neither of those two shitty shows you mentioned will. Watch more anime, pleb.