Schwarzesmarken

Lise is the cutest

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G7CC7i6brEI
youtube.com/watch?v=Ajcq8ez6q8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=0-QCustpTsU
u.pomf.is/vnpgrt.mp4
u.pomf.is/ifruvp.mp4
docs.google.com/document/d/1-uMN28GtT68ZPP2gS2Tq5Ipm4yw_odDBLpS3qM_camg/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>only Schwarzesmarken in the subject field.

Well if it keeps the spammers away I'll take it.

Best girl with best boy.

absolutely shit taste

Well you're not wrong.

>Lise saves the day

Pls don't spam this thread Sumika-spammer.

I don't care about the other shows, Pham.

Reposting
> Currently playing Alternative. How do I see the % of how much I read of the VN?

Don't mind me, just posting best girls.

Who /NVA/ here?
youtube.com/watch?v=G7CC7i6brEI

DID YOU CHECK CG

THAT WOULD GIVE YOU AN APPROXIMATION YOU SCHMUCK

If I check the CG sets I will get spoiled.

Jurgen was sandwiched in bed between his wife and his daughter. Beatrix had decided that they were going to try 'one bed' parenting, which is to say that when the baby outgrew the crib, she simply moved onto the king sized bed behind it.Part of this was practical. They couldn't fit another bed in the duplex, and with another kid on the way, the crib stayed. Still, it begged the question why they were continuing to live in the tiny studio. Beatrix spent money on the things she cared about, a Subaru Crosstrek to cart around Anneliese, and Jurgen's tuition. Jurgen had quit working as a busboy, and was now a full-time student. However, those were apparently the only two things she ever spent money on. Since the baby had arrived, all their clothes had been purchased second hand, and if they didn't have something, they tended to make do without it rather than spend money if thy didn't need to.

Jurgen was propped up on his pillow, arms around the two girls sleeping beside him. Because of their schedules, he didn't get to spend that much of the night with both of them in the bed like this. Beatrix had gotten into bed only a few hours before dawn, and the birds were just starting to wake up. Jurgen feels a tugging feeling on his shirt on his right side, as his wife pulls at him and mumbles something in her sleep. It would appear that tonight she is not having a bad dream. There's even a smile on her face, a rarity when she's asleep. Jurgen smiles himself, and lies there for a while, enjoying the still.

Right here
Freundschaft!

youtube.com/watch?v=Ajcq8ez6q8Y

PACT PRIDE WORLDWIDE

>girl who gave away the DDR

yeah no, fuck off

< Post slut

Guys, I just got to CHOMP.

Flying baters when?

WHOLE LEE FUCK SON

YOU R DUM

Where are you, in the VN?

Even if she is a secondary, Gretel will always be the main heroine of my heart

Takeru is trying to meet Yuuko from his timeline

>F-16
>delta wing

And no, it don't looks like the F-16XL

You are about 1/4 in.

I want to teach Gretel Manchester, Vienna and Chicago school economics.

>not trickle-down economics

fuck off shlomo

That far? I thought I was just getting started, given all the stuff I read in these threads.

How long before the super autist arrives?

Your wild ride will start soon, so don't worry.

What if you invited him with that picture? You know how he reacts to the slightest mention of Yui.

Hopefully never. also,

DELETE THIS

Fortified. Suits.

>you invited him with that picture
No one invited him with anything. You don't have to mention or bring up Yui for him to shitpost, remember he just uses Yui as a scapegoat to shit up threads in the first place.

Worst girl!

>What if you invited him with that picture?
His endgame is the removal of the "generals" he perceives these threads as.

>Lisefags exist
Absolutely fucking disgusting

>Sumikafag posting unironically
Also disgusting

They are too sexy.

Disgusting cunt

Considering that she was on the hospital during the transition and counting on her ideals. Do you think that Martin and maybe with the help of Anette pulled someting like Goodbye Lenin?
youtube.com/watch?v=0-QCustpTsU

Yes I saw the movie again on a long time and I think about it

We're working on it.

Unlikely, but it would make a very cute story.

Talking about Gretel of course

This thread needs more TDA.

Give me a good reason to participate in these threads again.

More Sumika.

Christiane died happy (even if she knew something about the real deal)

The country my mother left was a country she had believed in and which we kept alive until her last second.
;_;

This movie hits me hard since my mother died

>Implying this was a bad thing.

shlomo
1. A Hebrew name meaning 'Solomon'
2. An awesome human beatboxer from Leeds
Ey Shlomo, pass me the matzos!

He said to participate, not to leave disgusted

Yes it was
Nice try kike

Sup super autist

But everyone loves Sumika!
There is never enough Sumika!

Marry middle one. Best girl now and forever.

I think you need a dictionary

You need some freedom. Lets Walken show you the way.

Better Dead than Red!

Dozo ~~~~

Fuck, Sup Forums ate my unicode.

For those who were wondering what VN Lise is like, I bring gifts.

u.pomf.is/vnpgrt.mp4

u.pomf.is/ifruvp.mp4

Somewhere else, at a different time

You and Lise are on a vacation together. You suggested to Lise that your time on holiday together would be best spent sweating profusely, so you decide to take a summer road trip through the American Southwest. You step out of the Barry M Goldwater memorial terminal at Phoenix Sky Harbor, and into the blinding light and searing heat of Arizona in august. You look over at the Diminutive German girl next to you. Lise is visibly struggling with the heat. You look over towards her, and stifle a giggle.

"Did you really think it would be a good idea to wear a black bra under a white shirt in this kind of weather?"

"Shut up."

"No, no. I agree. I think it's a wonderful idea."

You head to the rental lot, and pick up a Ford Mustang. It's not practical, but it seems like an appropriate car for a road trip through the wild west. After a quick stop at Safeway to get a few cases of bottled water (a must for highway driving in the southwest) and some SPF 100 sunscreen, you hop onto I-10 and start driving south. Your first stop is a little town called Bisbee, where you are staying the night. It was originally a copper mining town that was build into a canyon, but when the mine closed, the real-estate market there crashed with no survivors, and the town was taken over by hippies and weirdos. More importantly, Bisbee has better accomodations than your real goal for this leg of the trip, the silver mining boomtown a few miles down the road, Tombstone.

docs.google.com/document/d/1-uMN28GtT68ZPP2gS2Tq5Ipm4yw_odDBLpS3qM_camg/edit?usp=sharing

Aw yeah

Fuck yeah! healanon is back!

It sounds like she's talking to Schmidt.

THE HEALING NEVER ENDS

posting best girls.

Posting

your attempts to turn me gay are not working your boys are not cute enough.

You spend the next morning wandering around Bisbee, looking at all the strange art and architecture, and going up and down stairs. Bisbee has a lot of stairs. Tens of thousands of them, in fact. Bisbee is a little different from the rest of the State, because it's in the Chihuahua desert instead of the Sonora desert. Instead of the Saguaros that had enamoured Lise as you drove east on I-10, you are surrounded by yuccas and agaves. You buy honey taken from killer bees, from a business that somewhat unusually specializes in both pest control and food sales, and you even pony up to buy Lise a Bisbee Blue turquoise pendant. Finally, before you head out, you take a look at the Lavender pit mine and the bottom of town. It's rather fascinating for a giant hole in the ground, after all, it was created by people.

"Is it called Lavender because the walls are purple?"

You read the sign that she's ignoring, and answer, "No, it's named after a guy named Lavender who had the thing dug."

Lise doesn't say anything, she just stares at the giant hole. Finally, you get back into the Mustang, and head back down the highway to visit the next town on your itinerary, Tombstone.

Oh, we have a connoisseur.

post fucboi

posting

>tracksuit Theo

Did he connect with his inner Slav?

See the ropes?
They intentionally prevented him from squatting right then and there.

He`d be unstoppable.

>They intentionally prevented him from squatting right then and there.

The Devils.

>two suits
>one "soft"
>and one with "alot" of hard parts
>does not go full hard plates
>poor coverage of the body and does not exploit the human bodys non flexible areas.
Fucking faggets. How do they expect to keep people alive?

>tfw no Yugoslavia front VN

You get to Tombstone, and head to the O.K. Corral. They aren't doing any live reenactments right now because somebody put live ammunition in one of the prop guns and hilarity ensued. Still, it's neat enough. The Photography shop next door to the actual corral, which is also part of the museum, is actually more interesting than the gunfight. It has the only known example of photographs of American Indians taken while they were acting as enemy combatants against the United States. The men in the picture stand in stark contrast to the pictures of Geronimo and Chief Joseph that you've seen, which were taken after they were defeated and broken. After that, you head to a western wear store nearby, and start looking around. The store has a great selection and reasonable prices. It is apparently one of the best western wear stores in southern Arizona. You're looking at the Wrangler Cowboy Cut jeans.

"I'm not sure... should I get the slim fit or the regular fit?"

"That depends," the shopkeep replies, "How many girls do you want staring at your butt?"

You ponder her question for a moment. "All of them."

Lise shoots you a glance, unsure whether to let herself start giggling, or feign jealousy. You eventually decide to go with the slim fit trousers, while Lise has accoutered herself with a pink Stetson and some matching cowgirl boots. You grin and bear it, and quietly put back the pants. You have enough money saved up to enjoy the trip, but you're still on a bit of a budget. You just hope that Lise actually wears her cowgirl boots and hat at times other than today. Finally, you grab dinner at a saloon that was once owned by Doc Holliday. You spot something called a "Taco Pizza" on the menu, and unable to resist, share it with Lise. It's pretty good. Finally, you see something billed as the world's largest rosebush. With Tombstone crossed off your list, you drive back up to I-10, and head to the next stop on your list, Tucson.

Maybe the goal is to increase the desire to breed and raise the birthrate to make up for all the people dying.

Cryska should have done her part for the motherland and let Latrova's kids chain her up to the fence.

I'm this faggot: Just stopped over on the scene where Takeru breaks down after seeing someone alive in the alternate world how far am I? cause I kinda have to stop and recuperate for a bit. Holy crap that moment was emotionally draining.

The ride is just starting.

About half or maybe two fifths, its been a while since I played Alt. .

>Lise in a cowgirl outfit

Yes please. I can't believe I never though of this brb.

>I can't believe I never though of this brb.
Being fair, we were distracted by Dirdl Lise

>just read Kasumi's past
Ouch.