Give it back, gringos

Give it back, gringos.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comanche–Mexico_Wars#Impact_on_Mexico
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_for_Mexico_City
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Guadalupe_Hidalgo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Show that you can govern the land you have before asking for more.

take it back beaner

You can unironically have Cali and New Mexico. Asking for part of Kansas is too far though.

You may take cali and dallas for free. everything else is ours Paco

Take southern and coastal California and the beaner inhabited parts of Arizona, New Mexico and Texas. The rest is ours.

Shouldn't have sold it to us if you want it.

Come and get it

So when is greater mexico going to form?

Having a huge amount of territy doesn't mean potential country. Brazil is huge and it's a shithole.

>start war
>lose
>waaahhh, why us

Not before 2100.
First there needs to be another global nuclear war that leaves the US utterly devastated.
Preferably some serious droughts and climate change too.
Only then can the beaners take the completely deserted wasteland that is the south-western US.
If the gophers don't put up too much of a fight.

I'm not about to endorse giving mexico a bunch of US States, but wouldn't being denied some of the most mineral rich land in North America be a decent rationale, at least in part as to why Mexico is so fucked?

You owned it for 25 years, and the Spanish had simply stolen it from the Native Americans that owned it since time immemorial.
Honestly, Mexico really has no validity in claiming the SOuthwest.

>actually wanting California

Enjoy your infestation of communists and jews.

Spbp

>You owned it for 25 years
29 years. They never established any effective political control over that clay and most of the inhabitants were in rebellion against the central government.

Having a huge amount of territory doesn't mean potential. A lot of European countries are doing better than any South American country with not a lot of territory.

This.. we kicked you out once, and we will do it again. Think the mexicans here in Texas will help you? Think again, they are Texans too.

>Give it back, gringos.
I know where you live, and your master's name.
You know where to find me when you're done trying to scare old people and children.

I'll give you a piece of advice. Mexico would not have the ability to feed any sizable population in the Southwest since the latter is mostly desert fit only for growing produce and marijuana. There's very little grain grown there and the region would starve without the vast Midwestern grain belt.

Mexico itself has a grain belt, but it's in the center of the country and smaller than the US grain belt without the same agricultural potential.

>29 years
27 Years, Mexico's independence was in 1821 and Mexico sold the present United State's land in 1848 during the Treaty of Guadalupe.

How much do you want to bet that you could find those same mineral deposits in the Andes? And yet Peru is still a shithole. Im not buying it

Molon Labe

>1 post by this id
>We've been played(baited)

give it back, sons

They took it over already... But not with guns... But with birth rates.

>Mexico wants more America
>we bever want to take more Mexico for America
We can't even fantasize a territorial expansion for the squeamishness of deporting locals. We should take Cartel-run Mexican border states citing lack of national control and physically remove all cartel and cartel associates by deportation or execution (read; no less than 80% of the population in each state) and move whites into the land to rebuild it. Continue the process as needed to secure borders and take land, and turn those states to gardens.

I wish white Americans were conquerors again, we've been so ready to decay, we need a destiny to grab. We need to take land again.

Florida is ours you donkey fucker.

Come and take.

Just an FYI, the poorest, least populated of those states by itself would be more than a match for Mexico in a war.

No, california is poisoned with hepatitis and liberalism, i dont want it back.
lets get Calexit real and five years later they will be begging to be taken by any country

They already are you fuckwit
and Amnesty Don does not give a shit

That's exactly what they're doing. Slowly but surely.

Then we'll just invade and take it from them yet again. Forcible deportation of all traitors will not only be supported by a majority at that point, they will demand it.

Give it all back!

Dont think so. Too many self-hating white people nowadays.

to Spain?
I don't think they want it back

LOL! YOU COULDN'T EVEN FIGHT THE NATIVE AMERICANS YOU DAMN BEANER

>"When American troops invaded northern Mexico in 1846 they found a devastated landscape and a demoralized people. There was little resistance to the Anglo-Americans. Some Mexicans in the north perhaps welcomed the US invasion with the hope that the U.S. would be more successful in fighting the "barbarians" than Mexican forces had been."
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comanche–Mexico_Wars#Impact_on_Mexico

We were there first, fagget. Even its name is Spanish and there's an anti-brit fort there lol.

Why doesn't usa just take mexico all the way down to the veracruz canal, and make a small wall there.

Why? To become 0% white?

You are doomed to same Brazilian future as we are :P

I feel you brother

So you can turn it into Mexico? Fuck off, commie.

μολὼν λαβέ

We paid for it, so if you want it you'd better start saving your Pesos.

Even if you got it all, you'd still be garbage. Because you are garbage people.

Why do you think all your people want to be up here? To suck off the tit of the white man. Of course.

But none of that will happen.

Its much more likely you will simply be enslaved and absorbed.

Just like the rest of us wage slaves.

>Mexicans can barely take care of their shithole country in the state it's in now
>doubling the size of their country/the population without fixing the rest of the country would somehow fix that problem
Mexican intellectuals, everybody

You give it back.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_for_Mexico_City

Wanna speak about land that should be given back?

The Great Argentina (as it should be):

> Uruguay
> South of Brasil
> Paraguay
> South of Bolivia,
> Chilean Patagonia
> A little piece of Northern Chile
> All western South Atlantic Islands.
> Argentine Antarctica

> pic related If Argentina would be complete. Missing the bicontinental map.

They are taking back by fucking and fucking and fucking.

there's a shitload of mexican people over there already, and it can only grow before trump builds his wall.

How about giving it all back to Spain, eh?

Stop losing wars

> that image plus this one

I'm for that. Let Spain deal with all the Florida hurricanes that are coming.

There is a difference: independence war.

All the territory that I listed above was from Argentina AFTER our independence, when we were an actual nation with sovereignty over our territory.

And it's all the area you used to own too. It's like they placed them there on purpose.

DOG BLESS

you can have it im not even kidding at all and I live here. that will instantly make the US a white country again, and give whites way more political power in the remaining united state.

Most illegal immigrants now aren't actually Mexicans, but Central Americans.

>spanaird
im glad that with years of history you learned from your mistakes

it already is mexico ethnically. all its currently doing is dragging down the rest of the united states by voting leftist on every issue
if mexico took up that territory the rest of the US would be a white country politcally again over night
now the question is does politics even matter, since its all (((touched)))

I'll give you that land on one condition:

You build the wall to our satisfaction and we get to control defensive measures above and below ground, and can kill anyone who tries to cross without question.

Deal?

you would know

You want california?

I mean, OK but no refunds

If you want California, New Mexico, Nevada, and Colorado back, we'll be happy to give it to you

but its already ours

CHI reconquista when?

Go fuck yourself spic n span!

it would take too much manpower and a significant faction of the US was bitching about how the war was immoral. also there was the slave/free state issue.

why would you want independence?

just keep breeding with white women. take any white women it literally doesn't matter as long as you breed her

imagine them taking a re-union pic in 10 years when theyre not jailbait anymore
they wont be able to fit half of them on that trailer

I'd give it back in a heartbeat if you promise to keep all the Cali Cucks and Texas Tards, build a wall and take back all the Beaners in the other states.

We will be back. Soon.

>each of those will have 10 kids.
God help us.

Come and take it spic.

PS Texas economy is bigger than Mexico.

Come and take it spic

>come and take it
>they're already here

Sup Forums really makes me think sometimes

you do realize spics are the majority of births in texas now

>but they are texans too!

yeah, i guess anyone can be a texan if they fall out of the right vagina. tell me how great your state is when it is 10% white in 40 years.

I was referring to the fact that the territory I listed above is in no way of Spain, as Argentina won it at the independence war: so it all belongs to Argentina.

The only reason we do not have it is because shitty foreign relationships and (((weak leaders))) that literally gave them, just like that.

Even though, to have Paraguay or Chile annexed is suicide. Those are monkey jungles.

Argentina and Uruguay should be one nation, though. Like Germany and Austria.

Fight us for it bitch. Youre lucky we let you have the land you have you fucking savages. Our ancestors shouldve continued down the continent and conquered through south america, itd be the only way to make sure you arent in the position you are now, relying on aid from us and having your people run into our lands seeking the opportunities that we create. If we gave that land back to you itd be a fucking shithole in a year, youre people cant into civilization and should just be conquered by superior peoples already.

We all know damn well that if spics owned those lands that whole place would be just another spic, high crime drug infested hellhole.
"Gringos" made it great.

Just because you send your own citizens as literal fucking bioweapons who breed like rats and are trying to reclaim some fucking long gone lands doesn't means the place its rightfully yours.
You're trying to "reclaim" those lands by sending an illegal spic and popping out 17 children there but the only thing you're accomplishing is shittfying the place just like the hellhole they came from.
You dont see spaniards whining like little bitches about the territories you "stole" from them when you gained independence.
Grow a fucking pair.

We got the nukes and you don't you fucking beaner. We're gonna exterminate you mestizos off the face of the earth. 14/88.

we may have the nukes for now, but it's their children who will inherit them

just think, all the work white men put into texas and the beaners are going to inherit it all. same really goes for many american states.

Why do American spics look different that actual spics?

Just compare the average american spic girl to the average spic girl.

Vastly different, the american spics have a fee more "whiter" features, granted they dont look white but certainly look whiter than the people south of the border.

By all means, take it. We shouldn't have stolen it in the first place and California is a leftist shit hole.

>
They'll all be 300 pounds, have 3 to five kids each, and the fathers will be in jail.

>give it back sons
They just step on an already poblated land and say its theirs, years later got kicked by the poblation. Fuck off m8

Cuck.

We shoukdnt have stolen it in the first place... Lol you are such a fucking faggot, we paid them money for it after we beat their ass fair and square. We gave the residents the decision to become usa citizens or get out of the land. Dont say we stole it.

no, give it back to us

>be mexico
>be sleepy
>have all this land
>do nothing with it
>ayy too sleepy
>intelligent white men come along
>offer to buy land
>beaners agree and sell land
>white men prosper on land
>do many great things with the land
>sleepy mexicans dont understand how buying and selling work
>want land back now that it has all this valuable shit on it
We'll sell the land back but you can't afford it.

>Argentina and Uruguay should be one nation, though.
Come and get it.

Oh yes, you probably could, after fixing your derelict military. Nowadays you couldn't even conquer the conurbano. But after that I will gladly enjoy putting some tons of semtex in your sewers and blowing up your kindergartens. It should be fun.

"With the defeat of its army and the fall of its capital, Mexico entered into negotiations to end the war. The treaty called for the U.S. to pay $15 million to Mexico and to pay off the claims of American citizens against Mexico up to $3.25 million. It gave the United States the Rio Grande as a boundary for Texas, and gave the U.S. ownership of California and a large area comprising roughly half of New Mexico, most of Arizona, Nevada, and Utah, and parts of Wyoming and Colorado. " en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Guadalupe_Hidalgo

> Derelict military
> Nowadays you couldn't even conquer the conurbano
> I will gladly enjoy putting some tons of semtex in your sewers and blowing up your kindergartens.
> Should be fun.

Yeah, that's how we are Argentina and Uruguay, one nation.....

Come take it faggot

You can't do anything about it.

Come and get it you fuckin beaner