America had open borders in the 19th century

>America had open borders in the 19th century
>the most impoverished, desperate, uneducated, dirty people from all over the world flood the country
>nation turns from a small, young, state into the global center of innovation and prosperity
>cities like San Francisco and Los Angeles continue to have a huge ratio of immigrants to citizens living in them to this day, and coincidentally are prospering economically

>meanwhile Sup Forums is crying that immigrants are ruining this country

Other urls found in this thread:

cis.org/Report/Welfare-Use-Legal-and-Illegal-Immigrant-Households
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>What is Ellis Island

/thread

Those immigrants were white. And the Italians still haven't been properly integrated.

Italians are just mixed niggers
/thread

>what is welfare

Irish and Italians and many other european people weren't white in the 19th century.

>Had to give up your life savings and all your personal belongings to be on a shitty cramped boat

>Open borders

Irish were always considered white. Italians literally aren't.

If you got to America, you could stay here. That was the reality of the time.

Hey were white.

There was no massive welfare state. Every immigrant that arrived had to earn their way or starve to death. Now they have "gibsmedats" of every imaginable kind and seldom bother to do more than leech, breed, and commit crime.
Fuck Off!

The difference is we didn't have a Welfare system then, so we didn't have immigrants coming just for gibs like we do now. Why do you think all those "Syrian refugees" travel past closer western European countries to reach the ones where they can leech off of the state?

This. Remove the welfare system and see how many come here.

It will be the ones worth having, I can tell you that.

How can immigrants be leeching off welfare and stealing your jobs? Make up your mind.

save this post and laugh at yourself in a few decades when the US is a 3rd world country

There was a wide wild country to be settled back then. We needed hands to work land and tame wild country. But not anymore.
Fuck off we're full.

We didn't have open borders, but we definitely had a massive flow of immigrants.

By recieving welfare AND working illegally for less then minimum wage. What the fuck, this is like the basic knowlege?

>unironically comparing beaner and mudshit leeches with the hardworking white people that made this country great

You can go fuck yourself.

What welfare benefits do illegal immigrants get? They don't qualify for anything because they're not citizens.

If youre too retarded to actually research this and just blindly believe what you just said you should kill yourself dumb nigger.

>>Working for so little that they require government assistance to survive while having the least access to those resources
>Ruining the country

I think the country is actually ruining the experience of the immigrant class, which numbers over 60 million in the US and isn't gonna change. Mass migrations into America haven't even fucking started people, you elected a climate denier into the white house who believes a 30 foot wall from California to the Gulf of Mexico is going to prevent the hundreds of millions of displaced people we're going to see in the next several decades due to climate change.

I researched and found they don't qualify for anything.

>Can undocumented immigrants qualify for welfare benefits?

>According to CNN Money, the answer is "no."

>The network says undocumented immigrants do not qualify for welfare, food stamps, Medicaid, and most other public benefits. It also says most of these programs require proof of legal immigration status and under the 1996 welfare law, even legal immigrants cannot receive these benefits until they have been in the United States for more than five years.

>the most impoverished
Perhaps the most impoverished who could secure and afford a month long ocean voyage. The most impoverished in Europe couldn't make the journey out of the gutters they were dying in.

Most people emigrating to the US were civilized.

A lot commit identity theft. The government claims about a million people have had their identities stolen by illegal aliens, but that number is surely higher.

No welfare state back then. You had to work to make a living or else you'd either starve or self-deport which means immigrant communities had to contribute something to the national economy.

>America had open borders in the 19th century
The US literally closed its borders to Chinese with the Chinese Exclusion Act in the 1880s, and it stayed that way until World War II.

I'm too lazy to look it up any stats about it, but the US also had a quota system which limited how many immigrants could come in per year depending on where they came from.

>thinking illegal immigrants don't commit identify theft via stolen SSNs to get them bennies

How old are you?

>Working for so little that they require government assistance
Right. And if they were working for not so little, they would dismiss the opportunity for government welfare. You're a moron

>cities like San Francisco and Los Angeles continue to have a huge ratio of immigrants to citizens living in them

where did white people go in California?

In LA or SF, all I see is Mexicans/Latinos, Chinese/Asians, Blacks, Arabs, Hindus, Pacific Islanders and (((passing aryans)))

WTF HAPPENED TO WHITE PPL IN CA???

Native Americans own Palm Springs, the Cahuilla Indians, I mean, where's the whites?

you're mum lmao

if we are allowed to keep 1890 census demographics like we originally bargained for
then yes open the borders. jews.

im just wondering who these millions of migrants coming to Ukraine are. surely its not possible that native Ukrainians fucked there country up all by themselves

can confirm that I am alone in CA

You're gonna need facts to back that up, that show it's of a substantial amount.

Stop making threads, you are not very good at it.

Italians are white, compared to Mexicans, Arabs or (((yous knows whos))), they learn English and change churches. French-canadians in Quebec are more ethnic than Italian-Americans. I like Italians not frogs.

I'm sorry to have to tell you this, but you are mentally retarded.

America did not have open borders dumbass. You only got in if you were from Europe and literally everyone was shipped through gateway points like Ellis Island. You are an imbecile and making shit up.

European immigrants, though.
Average iq differences matter. The illegals from Mexico and Central America are not going to be able to compete at the same level.

Lol hes probably older than you if you think its possible that millions of migrants can forge an identity like that
just burger logic i suppose

I fully agree we should treat immigrants in the exact same way USA did in the 19th century

>immigrant
>illegal immigrant
pick one.

There were Irish slaves in America. Just like there were Asian and African slaves.
Nice digits hitler.

Mexicans are the new niggers.

Mexicans are inbred race, not fully white.

I know who else is inbred, not really white too.

(((hint)))

FUCK ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT ALIENS

They were all Europeans or Chinese before 1965

I'd wager many of them are gen Z'ers actually. Sup Forums is, or was, a home for disillusioned millennials who fell through the cracks of a system which is actively screwing them over. This new wave of trump supporters seems too naive to have any of that kind of experience or resentment. They just blindly follow the "god emperor".

Let's ignore the German Brewers, the Machine Politics and the general ugliness of the gilded age. Not to mention the fun times that were PROHIBITION!

low quality bait (sage)

If they were making greater income and immigration reform instead of focusing on deportations would focus on employers not cheating, we could generate taxes to cover assistance programs for immigrants from taxes that immigrants pay.

It's quite simple. People that work pay taxes and in turn receive benefits.

>>Immigrants somehow are taking our jobs but also are lazy and collect benefits

>>Vote for Republicans because they want to pretend there are no limits to economic growth while also crowding out people from the limited resources.

It still wasn't open. Please don't try to argue against OP if you don't know your history, you make closed border advocates look like idiots. America literally sent all immigrants to immigrant inspection stations where they would decide if you would be allowed in or not. That is not open borders so don't speak unless you understand that.

Do it legally or fuck off.

>millions of migrants coming to Ukraine are
I don't fucking know man, there are tons of them, far east, niggers, arabs. What the fuck do they think to achieve here? I dunno. Good thing we're broke as fuck so ther's not much to steal.

how can uneducated beaners forge millions of ids?

Los Angeles (((economy))) has more to do with Jews in the film industry than anything else I am sure. Living here on practical terms is absolute shit and Mexicans are awful to be around.

>they forge it themselves

They don't forge an identity.

They just use someone else's. A lot of times it's a family member who came here legally.

yea i always wonder why people risk death by paddle boating the med and avoiding capture by immigration just to work in a fast food restaurant for 12 hours a day. i can literally still get more money from the state anyway

My 4% blackness confirms

>we could generate taxes to cover assistance programs
Welcome to Sup Forums user
Here you will learn the basics of economics

Mexico has an unjust system, just like here.
They elite feed off of the poor and a forced relocation of peoples globally is occurring but everyone looks at the symptoms before the cause. Invaders are even running blacks out of their neighborhoods.
also..
Poor equivalence about the 19th Century since the desert was deadlier and there was no mass transport, nor was there the forced relocation that is occurring now... they did it in the States. It sucks every time for all involved.

surely that doesnt happen that much? i can imagine alot of people giving birth after illegally immigrating causes an increase in population but that seems a little far fetched

>are u implying white smart americans are forging for beaners

guess whites are just as bad

>from all over the world
lol wrong retard

Liberal whites are the worst pieces of trash in the world, yes.

The problem is the welfare state.

Immigrants of long ago had to come here and contribute, or they starved to death.

And btw, america's most flourishing age was from 1865 to the 1890s, and it had nothing to do with immigrants.

Jesus Christ, you're giving me platitudes offering no rebuttal, but just a picture of a book and telling me that my grasp of economics is bad. Just because you're on the douchebag side on a website populated by douchebags doesn't mean you're at all compelling. So thanks for taking a shit on my computer screen and wasting everybody's time.

liberals are forging papers for illegal, great conspiracy cletus. the truth is illegals dont get any benefits, prove to me they do.

>but that seems a little far fetched

I'm just going from personal experience from illegals I've met over the years.

>open borders.
They went though an immigration center, and the ones with TB or other infectious diseases were sent back. They were processed and given paperwork that made them legal so that they could pay taxes like everyone else.

Bait thread but whatever, maybe some normies are reading.

Immigrants are not that big deal when they are peaceful, smart, hardworking, honest people and not some dumbfuck shitkins who kill in the name of some God. Pretty sure that people wouldn't have been so vocal against immigration if the immigrants were Japs and South Koreans

No one is enforcing the immigration laws in california. They just come here and squat with some relatives and that's it. Honestly, I don't even see white people out there anymore unless I go to some areas in NorCal.

Tens of thousands of immigrants were conscripted into the Union Army the second they got off the boat from Europe, while rich people could pay the 500 bucks to get out of service. Immigrants literally footed the bill of blood and bones so the country could continue to exist during this era.

How many poor uncivilized immigrants do you use HQ'Ing multibillion dollar companies like Apple, Google, and Microsoft? In case you didn't know, California is the poorest state, when you take into account DEBT

>>America had open borders in the 19th century

No we didn't.

At no point was this true.

The time that stuff was wrote on a liberty statue was the tame of raging industrial revolution. Factories consumed labor like mad and cried for more.

That was historical phenomenon, not a creed of any kind. The only reason is need immigration now is

a) investment in us actives. Sell some bunch of nignog throwing ball to some Arab for 1 billion. Sounds good.

b) swiping asses of 90years old live scelitons as whites are not capable for this.

I'm not the guy who started the identity theft argument, but you're dumb if you think identity theft is only comprised of forging IDs. In fact ID forgery is the least common form of identity theft as it is the ballsiest and requires you to commit actions in person. The most common is applying for things such as benefits/loans/programs over the phone, internet, or mail using stolen information that is only an unshredded piece of paper in a trash can or dumpster away.

It was actually pretty easy to immigrate to America and trade in the 19th century.

>>cities like San Francisco and Los Angeles continue to have a huge ratio of immigrants to citizens living in them to this day, and coincidentally are prospering economically

Los Angeles user here.

Oh boy faggot, you walked right into it.

Not only are we not prospering, but we're actually in a half billion dollars debt.

Tent cities are popping up all over LA because people are priced out of their homes. Our streets are plagued with gangs. Crime is on the rise for the third year in a row.

The next time you talk shit on the internet at least do your homework before you open your fucking stupid mouth you pathetic cunt.

Idk how they get it, I'm not a beaner, so I'm not in the know, but I know of undocumented people that get gibs somehow. I'm sure some kind of forgery and fakery goes in to play, and honestly, the people that "check" to make sure fraud isn't at play are beaners themselves that are more than willing to help other beaners out because LA RAZA GRINGO.

Still wasn't open immigration.

No, actually it wasn't. You literally have no idea what you're talking about and you look like an idiot in the process.

proper border control and deportation of illegal aliens is a form of immigration reform

That has more to do with the income equality at a national level.

>passing the buck

As always.

It happens a lot. In fact a whole industry of credit and identity monitoring in the past decade thanks to Identity theft. However, I'm not the guy you quoted and I'm not saying every offender is an illegal or minority, but a decent chunk are.

Yep, the drain has created tent cities a lot of places, but around here it's Americans who are homeless or in tents. The 'immigrant' is subsidized and given social workers.

The fact that white ethnics in the US didnt integrate completely is part of the reason why the country is more right-wing than the rest of the anglosphere.

Italian and slav americans are the most right-wing by far

Mexicans are fucking trash. They form gangs, do graffiti, areas of your town become unsafe to travel in, you think twice about raising a family around the tattoo'd degenerate spics because they look like the kind of scum that kidnap your daughters and carve them up.

They are a completely trash race.

>CIA invents Crack
>Uses American gangs to distribute
>20 year sentences established for possession of crack, leading to cutthroat black market and violent, organized groups taking real and legitimized power.
>Structure of gangs like Bloods and MS-13 spreads to war zones in Latin America as North Americanos insatiable desire for cocaine increases

>It's this immigrant's fault he wants enough food to feed his daughter after roofing in Arizona all day every day.

>using San Fran or LA as a model for ideal societies
But wait, you forgot the fact that you should probably fucking kill yourself

No, it doesn't. My state has a surplus concerning the budget. AHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAH California prospering.

They shouldn't but in so called sanctuary cities they turn a blind eye to not having id or paperwork and give them money anyway.

1) 19 century was not open borders. For example the US had the Chinese exclusion act.

2) The types of migrants matters. Most migrants in the 19th century were White Christians.

3) Migration used to be more difficult. It used to be that you would have to spend your whole life savings to get on a cramped boat for months just to get here. No nice planes to cross the ocean.

4) By the time these migrants got off of the boats they often had nothing and there was no welfare to exploit. They needed to work. They adapted a hard work culture out of necessity and from that they saw prosperity.

5) Cities attract extremes. If you look at the median quality of life, these places are not that prosperous. Most people just see the good areas or the millionaires of these cities and ignore the ghettos or tent cities.

They had to work, no welfare state

norcals all thats left senpai

Duh, it's just a retarded and shortsighted form of immigration reform. You cannot stop the movement of people and resources across the border, and to do so would not even really benefit America. Our biggest trade partner in most States is Mexico, and sometimes Canada. America is the breadbasket of the world and exports enormous amounts of food to the extent that our entire economy is dependent on large-scale agriculture. We produce more food than we need to feed everybody every day.

Now if you revoked the incentive to employ people at slave wages you could end the race to the bottom that gives immigrants short-run advantages in the labor market. A 30 foot wall isn't going to prevent people from hiring cheap labor and avoiding taxes. It's just gonna fuck a bunch of poor immigrants over and increase market demand for expensive coyotes.

You're a fucking moron if you truly believe that. Yes, the CIA did some shady shit, but that is far from the source of the problem. The gang culture was, is, and always will be the problem. Look at the Rodney King riots. They got pissed that a black man was beaten and in reaction they loot and tear apart their own sections of the city. They have no care for their own well being or their fellow man.