Why is cross dressing considered taboo for males to do it (regardless of how well they can pull it off or not)

Why is cross dressing considered taboo for males to do it (regardless of how well they can pull it off or not)
But its the complete apposite for females?
Explain this shit

Other urls found in this thread:

economist.com/blogs/economist-explains/2016/04/economist-explains-7
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because men's clothes are meant to give an aura of power while women's clothes are meant to seduce men.

What do you think tomgirl and tomboys are? It's being normalized for both genders.

Because m*n are insecure of any hint of sissification even if they intrinsically want to be

Arent women usually spiritually evolved though?
Look how many of them take up their yoga, meditation and spirituality

it's hardly a taboo these days, it's encouraged
my dick is pleased

*snort*

>this entire post
Fucking kill yourself

Crossdressing is fun. I bought a pair those "leggings" sluts wear, they feel so good.

economist.com/blogs/economist-explains/2016/04/economist-explains-7

Men's clothes are pragmatic and comfortable. They're not specifically designed "for men" in any other sense than the fact that they fit men.
I don't blame women all for wanting to wear sensible, simple clothes that fit well with no frills of complexity especially because......

Women's clothes.
Holy shit.
You need years of study and a college degree to understand all of the different sizing options and find something that fits. Even if it fits it won't have pockets or any other basic shit we take for granted.
Women's clothes are all designed for the same exact purpose: to make women look more feminine/beautiful rather than something sensible like "to fit"

tl;dr men wear women's clothes as a weird fetish. Women wear men's clothes as a pragmatic decision to wear better clothes.

What level of bait are you on right now, fampai?

A woman who wants to be more like a man is improving herself.

A man who wants to be more like a woman is voluntarily diminishing himself. It's literally degeneracy in the dictionary definition.

because no one expects women to act like sane adults? a woman is an empty husk that needs life long moral guidance. she's not responsible for her own actions and childish beliefs.

stop treating women as full humans. think of them as big children.

Because conservatives believe in orderly society and need definitive hierarchy. Cross dressing confuses and disrupts the order, and thus must be shamed out of existence, hence the stigma.

I live with a closeted tranny. Well, its a boy on hormones that dressed like a girl but hasn't gotten the surgery. Other roommates and friends (swing liberal) dare not yank the carpet out from under her and play along.

In a sense, everyone here has created their identity in their heads. In constricting, conservative hierarchies you have to play along with the physical order.

I hate both. Conservatives are too stifling and liberal societies are too indulgently delusional.

who is this? I see her posted often she is wicked cute

You seem to be confusing dogma and new age horseshit with spirituality. Are you by chance, a woman?

>her
>she

>she
faggot

If you are not aroused by her you are a massive faggot

>that disgusting man ass

Sure user, whatever you say

Because it's degenerate. Be a man or get rekt. The strong and many will always turn against the weak. When shit gets worse prepare to get fucked.
Women can pull it of because maybe it makes them look strong or independent. While it makes you gay and an easy target for everyone.

big tough guy over here watch out

you're probably a little beta faggot that should be in a skirt desu, if anything happened you would cry and cry because you can't post on Sup Forums anymore.

Nazi larpers are fucking pathetic.

So many young and middle-aged women on Facebook do those things, yes, but by no means are they "spiritually evolved" because of it. By becoming apostates to Jesus Christ, there is no spiritual gain, but massive loss instead. Christians must stick with that which is Biblically orthodox, and stay away from mysticism and paganism.

tomboys are cute af

Ever since most girls started wearing pants in the 70's or whatever, there isn't really such a thing as "men's clothes"

There's girl's clothing, and there's clothing that can be worn by either gender

It's hardly taboo mate, everybody is doing it

>But its the complete apposite for females

Its not.

Most logical people don't care if you cross-dress. Just don't start forcing people to pretend you're ambiguous.

>i-if I use ad hominem on an anonymous imageboard, maybe people will think i won the argument
I smell reddit

mens clothes are designed for practicality
womens clothes are designed to make men want to fuck them

Must have struck a nerve, already resorting to the reddit bogeyman. Sad!

Is that a dude?

Be real,most of us would tap this

It's cute when a girl wears your pelts. What would a woman bring back that you would want to wear?

Women's clothes are shitty, low quality and not utilitarian. This is almost a constant and is especially true for footwear; I actually feel bad for them because it's so difficult to find something decent. Just walk into Forever 21 after a lifetime of having worn men's clothing and tell me you'd wear the polyester garbage in there for any sustained amount of time. Even if I were some kind of insane cross-dresser I'd probably just wear male equivalents of female clothing in a feminine fashion than inflict on myself the punishment of wearing female clothing and figuring out the sizing.

On the other hand, men's clothing is designed to be worn repeatedly and constantly, probably based off workwear patterns, and kind of has a general basic ensemble going on. Shirt, pants, jacket, boots. Compare that to white Chuck Taylors, tall white socks, baggy shirt-dress, and a tiny non-functional purse/clutch that forces you to stuff your phone into your sock and your credit card into your ass-crack or something.

Sodomties go back to Sup Forums and Sup Forums

oh you wanna put on a dress and not get ridiculed? kill yourself immediately

I would consider myself left leaning. Not a nazi at all.
But everybody thinks feminine men are laughable at best. Conservatives or liberals alike. Atleast where I am from.

No he's pretty much right.

There's nothing more pathetic than alpha larpers on Sup Forums.

All that talk about" big strong men
" just makes you sound fucking gay desu.

Try to crossdress at a german train station. You will get your head kicked in. If you look like a well respected man the migrant gang will respect you. I chose the later. Get good or get rekt. At least if you live in a big german city.

If anyone is larping here it's you bucko. Sort yourself out.

>mens clothes are designed for practicality
Total fuck up in hot weather.

do shorts not exist in russia yet?

No, fabric is the key here.
If you look at the middle and upper class in india. You will notice they all wear the business styles. And it's hot and damp as fuck there. Can confirm. Have family there. Fit and fabric is key.

gog damn hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng

Wow, what a beautiful womyn he is
Nikki Sapphire

i dont know... maybe because its fucking cold?

pic related is me in a skirt. I am a good goy!

Kek. All women care about is fashion, makeup, and Chad's dick. Look at any philosophers or theologians throughout history. Almost all men.

Checked and sauce?

"women's clothing" is impractical and inferior and frankly shouldn't even exist.

men's clothing is the best clothing and the only "women's" clothing that should be remain should be the articles specifically designed to seduce and arouse.

alternately we can take a cue from a truly superior race and simply not allow women to wear clothes at all. you'll thank me in a few generations.

Cross dressing is just culturally appropriating the opposite sex. It is sexist and need to stop.

>apposite

I'm looking for a gift for my aunt.

He looks in his late thirties already. Chicking yourself ages you, their whole value is based on youth ffs. It's a deal with the devil to live as a depraved object of desire for perhaps 5 years before losing ALL sexual market value forever.
Welcome to the 40%.

You can pull glam off for a long time tho
Sebastian Bach still looks good
...Axl not so much

Because even ugly girls look good in men's clothes if they're cut for them, but a guy dressing as a girl has to work really really hard to look decent.
And most men who cross-dress intentionally go for a drag look instead of passing. Doubly so for transtrenders who slap a bad wig on and call it a day.

Any more pics of femgirl.jpg?

Its for the local priest not me.

>So many young and middle-aged women on Facebook do those things, yes, but by no means are they "spiritually evolved" because of it.

Yeah these are the same bitches that get into horoscopes, crystals, and whatever current new age fads satisfy their child-like need for something to guide them.

Only a faggot wouldnt stuff this chicken

>simply not allow women to wear clothes at all.
I already do. I don't let my wife or daughters wear clothes, makes it easier to use them whenever I want.

I like edging while wearing pantyhose,is that gay?

because manliness = empowerment and femininity = submission

Because women can still look sexy in men's clothes, but men just look like faggots in women's clothes.

>Truth is men are better at everything,
even dressing like women.
Women are shitty women and even shittier as men.

Kill yourself ugly hideous deviant freak

androgyny is the real redpill, looking like David Bowie in Life on Mars, is amazing, I suggest you all start wearing guyliner, you won't regret it

Blow me fag

bAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHA

Never spit out my food faster than that. There's good women out there.....to think they're "spiritually evolved" is talk of a schizophrenic beta male.

Everybody is a fag and fake jews need slaves to re enact the species mixing, sexual fall of man for their daddy

masculinity can be lost, femininity is the default

if you're over 14
>wew lad
Life is going to be confusing for you

Shut the fuck up, Paco.
Go eat another taco.

We all start as women so only women can pretend to be boys. Boys must lay girls to become girls again. In all ways. Turkey basters. Fake eggs from males. That is all

>All these "spiritual" women
>The closest they've ever gotten to nirvana is singing along to some shitty grunge song on the radio

sauce

Tomboy girls aren't trying to trick girls into being attracted to them. It's a fetish for these faggots to trick straight guys into being attracted to them.

>arent x y z though?
shitty bait get gud

A woman wishing to be a man is asking for responsibility.
A man wishing to be a woman is absolving himself of responsibility.

Tomboys are cool and still capable of being wives and having children. Faggot men are disgusting individuals that have relinquished their manhood, and can never get it back

anyone have that reddit tranny regret post?

>picture that conveniently hides how manly "she" actually looks
every time

What are you talking about? He's clearly a 100% youthful female goddess