Trumpcuck hate thread

trumpcuck hate thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HYoHcExQjV4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Trump will get us out of Par-

>Trump will ban tran-

Isn't that basically all threads on Sup Forums atmo?

>Trump will repeal Da-

>Trump ended the funding the Syrian reb-

>Trump will fight for a government sh-

Die shill, MAGA!!!

>Trump drained the swa-

Oh look who's behind this thread

>Trump will end the war in Afghanis-

>Trump isn't a neo-

How fast the base turns back to spit on his face. Amusing

>Trump will bring back out civil lib-

I'd wager many of them are gen Z'ers actually. Sup Forums is, or was, a home for disillusioned millennials who fell through the cracks of a system which is actively screwing them over. This new wave of trump supporters seems too naive to have any of that kind of experience or resentment. They just blindly follow the "god emperor".

>Trump drew a red line with North Kor-

>This new wave of trump supporters

This

>Trump won't repeal the Iran de-

He actually did though. The CIA program that Trump ended was funding, arming, and training rebels that were specifically fighting Assad and trying to remove him from power. In the article you presented here, the "rebels" are the Kurds, who from what I've heard are not fighting to remove Assad from power.

>if you don't support jewish neoconservatism or amnesty for illegals you're a jew

Tbh the fact that both Democrats and NEETsocs are mad af is the only proof I need that Trump is doing alright

I miss CTR. At least Hilldawg memes were funny. Unlike this pisspoor thread.

>Okay maybe Obamacare wasn't repealed
Not something he has the power to do. The power to repeal Obamacare belongs to Congress. He can only push for its removal
>Or Hillary isn't locked up
Nothing official yet to charge her for. Hopefully Wray reopens the investigation into her emails.
>Or the travel ban isn't really working out
Wew, this meme is old
>Or the swamp isn't drianed
I wish I could remove all of the corruption within American politics in less than a month
>but some nerds on Sup Forums
Lemme guess, this was made by /leftypol/

>Tbh the fact that both Democrats and NEETsocs are mad af is the only proof I need that Trump is doing alright

I want reddit to leave. How are Democrats mad about amnesty?

oh look another trump fanboy crying shill

You thought Donald "I'm gonna bomb the shit outta them" Trump was just gonna pull out of Afghanistan after the shit Obonobo started there?

BASED

I'd wager many of them are gen Z'ers actually. Sup Forums is, or was, a home for disillusioned millennials who fell through the cracks of a system which is actively screwing them over. This new wave of trump supporters seems too naive to have any of that kind of experience or resentment. They just blindly follow the "god emperor".

>after the shit Obonobo started there?

You mean Bush faggot?

Further proof Generation Z faggots should be banned from posting here.

What? So after all the chimpouts that happened, you think that upgrading riot police is now bad?

I didn't say you were getting paid. I was lamenting the fact that the people who don't get paid do very poor work.

Anyone who supports ZOG police are my enemy.

these are the kids that call you shill online

>You mean Bush faggot?
I think he's a fucking piece of shit too. Obama just let it fester and let ISIS grew.

>I think he's a fucking piece of shit too. Obama just let it fester and let ISIS grew.

But you dick ride Trump who's Bush's fifth term.

youtube.com/watch?v=HYoHcExQjV4

TRUE CONSERVATIVES WANT AMNESTY FOR BEANERS

FUCK YEAH CONSERVATIVE GEN Z!

>dude lmao if you don't want possible nuclear war to break out you're a pussy
You think this shit's so easy, don't you?

So faggot you think it's ok for Trump to come out and shit talk about blowing up a nation, but when shit hits the fan puts his tail between his legs and runs off like a bitch?

>Anyone who supports ZOG police are my enemy.
I'm sure you won't be saying that when the nog hordes come to your neighborhood.

only 2 two genders cucks XD

Good. Fuck Iran. They're no better than Saudi Arabia.

We are realistic here
I don't think anyone figured this shit would get done in the first year.

Fuck right off you kike

US military was militarized by Israel.

I don't need to worry about nogs when I have a glock.

>iran is bad because they mean to gay people and dont have wiminz rights!!1!1

Let's face it, white pride is the only legitimate form of pride.

What do other species such as africans really have to be proud of?

>literally shilling for one of the top three slimiest countries in the MidEast

remember when the anti-trump crowd said we were going into world war 3 after the airfield "strike"
talk about a nothing burger eh?

>literally shilling for one of the top three slimiest countries in the MidEast

I could say the same.

>remember when the anti-trump crowd said we were going into world war 3 after the airfield "strike"

Right we should just let him bomb any country on earth at any time /r/the dicksucker!

>oy vey why don't you hate iran goy

>US military was militarized by Israel.
Except our military never adopted Israeli guns, tanks, or jets. Yes, we have supported their military financially sometimes, something I heavily detest, but our military isn't trained by them.

That's about police, not the military faggot

>this level of projecting
I put Israel on the number one spot of that list.

>US military was militarized by Israel.
So then why bother bringing up this sentence?

>Isn't that basically all threads on Sup Forums atmo?
got the ol' noggin joggin'

butthurt trump cultist image spam

Reminder CTR has thousands of "I am done with Trump" shills hitting twitter and here
No true Trumprilla is turning on him.

fag

Yvette felarca has something to say about milo and his genocidal dog whistling. She has something to say to your children.

Thanks.

Iran is the one of the only things stopping Israel from steamrolling the ME you dumb goy

Iran has the best muslims. But they really aren't the us's allies and actively support terror organizations through massive funding and supplies.
Iran ain't no muh based Middle East bros

>terror organizations
such as?

Don't get me wrong, I do like how they're that one barrier against Israel, but it's no question that they fund and arm just as much terrorism as Saudi Arabia

Really!....

Kill yourself maltard

Jesus. This level of namcalling on both sides.

ah, it's that guy who thinks i'm malaysian again

please delete this fucking disgusting picture from existence

Mmm, leftist impotent rage. The assmad in here is palpable. I guess Trump isn't the President anymore and capitalism no longer exists because you retards who follow a whacked-out, senile commie who couldn't even beat Hillary Clinton posted a bunch of pics? Oh, what's that? Those things still exist and are objective facts? Oh, okay. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna get back to enjoying our President.

Laughing my Osoff.

>a repeal 8 years in the making
>gets blocked by a republican who lost to the president who enacted it in the general election

Sage

richard spencer is controlled opposition

t. actual nazi
fuck off britbong

t. actual retard

Bump

DACA spun pol's support on a dime. Last straw i guess. I never thought you idiots would ever stop supporting Trump. I'm proud

You people are despicable and always will be. You expect Trump to fulfill all his promises halfway through his first year of his first term. You are being unrealistic and behaving like a child. Grow up

Trump is an awful president!