why is monkey so horny?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/VnujFFl.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How do girls achieve orgasm?

Does it even exist? Or is it a myth?

Uncensored?

By not being a pathetic male like you

Doujin of shota Araragi being raped by all of the monogatari girls when?

I was asking a simple question.

Gahara gets her to flirt with Araragi so that she can report back if he tries being unfaithful. Kanbaru suffers from issues of self-worth as it is but Gahara doesn't really mind so it's fine I guess.

Sauce?

Fuck off normalfag.

why is the anime of bakemonogatari so lackluster

i started out with the first book (kizu) and the inner monologue that transpires within arararagis head doesnt translate well to the anime medium... a lot of substance is lost etcc.. i'm 6 episodes in and i may just drop it and wait until bake p1 is released in the west

>there are people here who don't realize this is bait

You cant really expect much more. Bake already pushed the limits on how much sitting and talking without anything actually happening you can have in an anime. Any more and it would literally be a drama CD with an accompanying slideshow.

because she is erotic

>doesnt translate well to the anime medium
that's exactly why
it's only with Kizu that they seem to acknowledge this and try to adapt it as an anime and not a glorified audiobook that takes conversations that take a couple minutes to read in the novel, cut chunks out of it yet still make them span entire episodes somehow

I don't know if Monogatari has audio books, but I imagine the anime's stacked VA cast (which is a much bigger factor in the anime being enjoyable than it's sometimes nice visuals are) voicing the LN content would probably be way more engaging than the anime itself

Ovulating

welcome to the life of a fan of any book that has gotten a film adaptation. There's differences between different medias, and you just have to make compromises to get things work smooth when adapting.

That being said, I have not read Monogatari novels, but I very much enjoy the series for its visuals, nonstop banter, and occasional lewd & action. The end of S1 was brilliant, and some of the visual representations are just clever.

>a weapon to surpase metal gear

When was the last time someone got relegated to /x/?

here is the uncensored for anyone that wants

i.imgur.com/VnujFFl.png

looks pretty bad

I can't remember watching this. From what episode is this from? Koyomimonogatari perhaps?

Penises and balls are just mutated vagoos, you only need to know how men achive orgasm and then find the equivalent part in the woman body.

pretty sure its from katanagatari

POST MORE MONKEY

No it's not from Katanagatari and you know it too. If you know which episode the screenshot came from, please tell, I'd like to rewatch it.

Maybe Ore Monogatari then ? It has been a while since the last time I watched it.

I love the anime and I recently read all of what's been translated in English and it's definitely more satisfying with dialogues and inner monologues, but what the anime did is as good as it's gonna get.

It's mainly the hilarious and interesting inner monologues (especially when you compare the different narrators depending on the arc) that the anime is missing out on, but again, it's not a dealbreaker.

It's either shota Araragi from the 2nd episode of Shinobu Time from Second Season or sometime during Sodachi's arc in Owarimonogatari.

The Kanbaru outfit is definitely from Shinobu Mail from Owari,

reverse search, motherfucker

Leathery

Monkey

Handjobs

I tried reverse search but I couldn't find it.

It's not and you know that too.

Ah Shinobu Mail? Thanks a lot! Going to rewatch them soon. Have a good one user!

Because you've never touched a real vagina.

I achieve orgasm from my dick and girls don't have dicks.

SUGOIIIIII. Do women have penis that can cum?

>I achieve orgasm from my dick and girls don't have dicks.
Naive ignorant virgin.

Women have microdicks. That's why they're so angry.

Sex is a sport.
-Kanbaru

they have highly concentrated dicks

>I tried reverse search but I couldn't find it.
don't use Google.

can't rape the willing

when you commission it

is it in hexi-decimal?

Not him but clitorises don't ejaculate

ejaculation is a by-product of your orgasm
girls feel that build up and release of hormones like you do

>really in the mood for a monkey thread
>check catalog
>get happy there is already a thread up
>thread is shit
t-thanks guys

well, that was dissapointing

yea, i would have contributed if people heeded my earlier call, but no can do.

so you get monkey with clothes

friendly reminder kanbaru drive came out over a year ago

best girl