It's time to stop the cycle of hate

they need to be welcomed back with open arms

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanam_Naraghi-Anderlini
archive.is/3PIMN
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The Guardian has gone too far.

they first need to buy starfleet uniforms.

I agree with the Guardian.
Humanity has evolved various potent chemical weapons to deal with rats, roaches and other vermin.
Such weapons can be very useful when humanity has to deal with Isis returnees and their friends.

Caesar showed mercy to his enemies too. It didn't end so well.

It would be very foolish, and completely ignorant of the safety precautions that should be required when dealing with these people.

I prefer the late Kirk era maroon jackets/tunics to the TNG uniforms. They also symbolize that Star Fleet is expecting battle, and look more naval than the later ones, or the ones before.

Way ahead of you.

Put them all in 7 of 9 outfits.

We already do this.

>We already do this.

Has your wife's pussy managed to deradicalize him yet Sven?

Yeah, the red uniforms from the original series films (not the first one obviously, everything from Wrath of Khan through Undiscovered Country) were the best.

feelings betray a man digits confirm

Do better.

>Welcomed back with open ovens.

In case of doubt: Prime directive.

The first movie had those weird grey jumpsuits, didn't it? It felt like an extremely long and complicated TOS episode, without as much action, leaving enough to be desired that the format changed with The Wrath of Khan and later films. Captain Kirk is based, even Shatner, the actor playing him.

> "h-ha ha, when you give in to all your enemies' demands without putting up a fight so they won't hurt you, you win"

>Underrated thread.
Have a bump.

Yeah, the whole look of Star Trek: The Motion Picture was a mess. And the movie was a mess too. I think they were partly going for a Trek version of 2001 or something, they tried to make it too deep and trippy or whatever instead of just telling fun stories.

I just want it to end. I just want all this to stop.

>Write, "Maybe, Islam is not congruent with Western Values" online
>Go away for 5 years

>Be a terrorist and burn people alive
>Welcomed back with open arms

That's what you get when you get journalists7opinion makers named Snam Naraghi and you think about their allegiance to whom.

>all dat Uhura
Hnnnnnnngggghhhjh

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanam_Naraghi-Anderlini
> Sanam Naraghi Anderlini is the co-founder and executive director of the International Civil Society Action Network

"Naraghi-Anderlini was born in Iran and is a granddaughter of Prince Hossein Farman-Farmian"

Archived link (.is) - archive.is/3PIMN

Godamn takei is such a poofter.

3 2 1 rage.

Brand their foreheads with a giant crescent moon.

They should not go unidentified.

orly

The only humane act you can do for a rabid dog is to end its life.

He has a point, it won't be easy but it's a way to go. We did it to a bit post WW2. Yes we punished the most heinous war criminals, but especially with the USSR on the horizon we needed to make good friends. For example the Wehrmacht and IJA weren't considered criminal organizations. Ex-combatants received welfare, often joined the Bundeswehr with their experience, and the clean Wehrmacht notion persisted for quite some time. Honestly to be fair I don't think the majority of the ISIS guys are bad. Yes we should show a force of justice to the worst of the worst, but it would be a waste of resources to try every single one. How many of them were conscripted? How many of them actually committed war crimes? How many of them actually committed war crimes without the threat of death? Many might've been radicalized ever since they were children, hearing one dimensional ideas about the United States and the west. However absurd they may be, they may have been the only ideas they were getting, and most people like you and me wouldn't have been much different. People are a product of their environments. What can be said to a young man, who as a child saw OIF in 2003 and had a lifetime of war since? The importance of reintegrating these men cannot be understated, lest an entire generation be ruined. Reeducation and forgiveness should be important, as shown by actions post violence in Africa like Sierra Leone or Rwanda.

need to ban islam and deprogram all its victims first

>Re-migration

Little Prince George already taking arab and phelatio classes and attending coran lectures.

how do we solve the journalist question?

A bullet through their skull sounds better.

>cant wake up

A bullet would be a lot easier

Well when are these advocates of tolerance and love going to show white people some humanity by not manipulating us into eradicating our borders, culture and demographic group? The Left and all who benefit from their stupidity can fuck off into Hell.

Kill the (((overlords)))

>ftw there are no more good Star Trek shows or movies

This is nothing more and nothing less than openly supporting radical islamic terrorism.
You get jailed for this in Estonia.
(radical Islamis an oxymoron btw, there is no such thing as moderate islam).

That is a picture of a Yid

Taqiya in action lads. These clean cut "westernized" muzzie men feel safer with their foot soldiers walking around breeding.

>they need to be welcomed back with open arms
They need to be weolcomes with a bullet to the head.

I'm sure you'll enjoy We Wuz SG Origins.

I remember when it was first announced, it was so optimistic that it would be good. The previews dropped my expectations so far down, they dug down to China.

they are not wrong, only irrational ones will ignore the treat they are

>dude hug ISIS and punch nazis lmao
>Caesar showed mercy to his enemies too
to his roman enemies

he killed all the wh*te subhumans

disgusting propaganda

also she looks really good for her age

The guardian never ceases to amaze.

If there is any justice in this universe, (((The Guardian))) will get snackbar'ed by the end of the decade.

>looking like a middle-aged jewish man is attractive in cuckistan

What cycle? They kill us and we forgive them.

Why do muslims always blatantly shill for positions that will only benefit muslims in all corners of the media while being hailed as paragons of virtue and objectivity?

It's all getting so pathetic.

They should be welcomed with a bullet to the head.

Yeah but theres a percentage of the population that doesnt. Unless every last person loves muslim refugees they will keep killing us (or at least thats what they will feed us). Sometimes i think that ultra libs deep down like that there are some people who are willing to push back. It gives them their only go to. If there was no push back there would be no excuse anymore and they would have to own up to the fact that these people want to kill you no matter what.

>Starwars
>Stargate
>Startrek

They desecrate and defile my childhood, and I will hate on them until the day I die.

Snowflakes are bad morale.
Snowflakes are anti science.
Snowflakes are weak under pressure.
Snowflakes have weak physical capabilities.

They will never go to Mars with that attitude.

Tfw the liberal media is more sympathetic to literal terrorists and murderers than people who happen to have right wing views.