Terra ForMars Gaiden: Asimov #1

baby got back edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_JphDdGV2TU
xpearse.tumblr.com/post/144822583134/terra-formars-gaiden-asimov-chapter-1-english
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'll dump soon. Get it off my tumblr and enjoy some tunes meanwhile.

youtube.com/watch?v=_JphDdGV2TU

xpearse.tumblr.com/post/144822583134/terra-formars-gaiden-asimov-chapter-1-english

>edition
>tumblr

That is more or less reposts from my blog. It's just that I can't post blog links. Here won't allow it.

>he doesn't know xpearse

This is by Boichi right? I'm still mad as fuck over that Sun Ken Rock ending. Good artist, but a complete hack of a writer. Thankfully Terra Formars isn't his work so he can't fuck with the story or characters.

Starting dump.

Yup. Though he is credited as a writer for this.

wow this is shit

Kill yourself.

Cry harder.

still here

It'll be over soon. Don't worry.

And that's that. Hope you enjoyed the chapter, guys.

That man is physically unable to draw normal sized boobs

Thanks for the dump, looks like the usual boichi smut shit

Never read anything of his before. Is he any good?

Mostly due to his artstyle.

Thanks

Looks pretty cool so far. Boichi's art style is oddly fitting, too. I love how he draws Ivan, along with his bimbo female characters. Is it still ongoing or is it finished?

Yes, even though people don't like his endings.

Look for Sun Ken Rock and Wallman.

I think it's still ongoing. Latest I see is chapter 12 but online raws go only as far as 7. It better not go on for too long. I would prefer it to be Rain Hard size thank you very much.

I do like his art and style, but it can be a bit jarring at time. Especially those chins.

>unable to draw normal sized boobs
So everyone wins.

>even though people don't like his endings

Just Sun Ken Rock.

There is no possible way anyone can defend that shit ending. I'm not going to spoil for you in case you do want to read the series, but I'm warning you it's one of the most out of nowhere, dissatisfying endings that I've ever read. 100+ chapter of character development, romance and purpose thrown out the window.

Figuratively and literally.

That's because no else draws manly chins.

It ended like some of the martial arts or crime dramas I sometimes watch.

You probably hated the ending to Jet Li's Hero.

I have never gone from liking a character to hating a character so fast in my life. Pic fucking related.

I actually liked the ending very much. It went with the tone of the movie and with the character motivations. If what happened in Sun Ken Rock came with some sort of foreshadowing, then while I still wouldn't like the ending I would understand it.
The tone of the ending, and why Yumin did what she did made absolutely no sense in contrast to everything that happened up until that point.

God I hate the way he draws female faces. it's like an fucking bj doll head on a body too big

I like them. They're odd, but appealing.

From all those pictures I see being posted I guess it's just Ken dedicating his life to working out right ?

No it's a lot more than that. I'm sure you can read the synopsis somewhere. It's more a journey about a nobody becoming one of the most powerful mob bosses in the world.

The worst part about the ending, was that if it had ended 3 or 4 chapters earlier it would have been one of my favorite manga of all time. So if you do read it, just prepare to be massively disappointed.

>edition
Fuck off.

I stopped reading it because of how sexual the whole thing was. Even Tsugumomo and straight up ecchi shows pale in comparison to this one.

Anyway what I'm saying is I'll probably never read it so feel free to spoil me if you want.

oh shit it's bochi? dat art

every single page is making me nuts, holy shit.

Poor Elena, she doesn't deserve what Boichi did to her design (threw it out of the window and made her a fanservice whore).

I'll write try and write a condensed version since I don't want to write a 5 page essay.

I don't know how much you read but I'll assume you know the basic premise and who these characters are.

Long story short, he gets the girl and they spend a few chapters finally having sex. After this they resolve to take on her father (who is pretty much the Big Bad). After going through plenty of tough fights they reach the top where Ken fights his toughest opponent yet. After defeating him it seems like the duo will finish off the father and live happily ever after with each other.

Nope

Out of nowhere she shoots him out of the fucking window. Then takes control of the very gang they just sacrificed everything, including two of Ken's close friends to try and take down.Ken survives, a years pass and he ends up becoming the biggest mob boss in the world. He eventually comes in contact with the protagonists from one of Boichi's other series Wallman to finish the job and take down Yumin. He and the others destroy her operation and just when one of the protagonist form Wallman has Yumin on her knees, she just leaves and lets her live.

Fast forward a few more years and Ken gives up all of his power and gangs to Yumin. And just gets in a car and drives away, while Yumin gets away scot free with all of the bullshit she pulls and gets to become the leader of the largest and most powerful organized crime syndicate in the world.

The End

If that sound confusing and all over the place, thats because it was. All that light hearted comedy and joke? Completely gone in the last 3 chapters. Why did Boichi do it? Who knows. But I will never trust another series that he decides to write.

>All that light hearted comedy and joke? Completely gone in the last 3 chapters
It went away LONG before that. The whole last arc was practically a john woo film. Don't act like you didn't see the story get serious long before this. Ya whinny cunt.

>Ya whinny cunt.

So not accepting shitty writing is being whinny now? Never change Sup Forums

That ending is perfectly fine and you can see why and how it ended like that.

>All that light hearted comedy and joke
That had been gone for years.
>Shitty writing because my self insert didn't become the most powerful boss ever xD

Fuck off retard

bump