So Sup Forums, I have a question. Allow me to elaborate: Until recently, I was in a coma due to a traumatic injury...

So Sup Forums, I have a question. Allow me to elaborate: Until recently, I was in a coma due to a traumatic injury. I only woke up last month, but everything seems different. Sup Forums doesn't have any video games, /m/ keeps posting about fleshbags, /jp/ only has a few 2hu threads, and most importantly Sup Forums hates my favorite anime.

This is my question, Sup Forums:
Why did you stop liking Code Geass, Haruhi, Type-Moon, Lucky Star, and TTGL?

First congratulation on your recovery.
Now you seem to forget that I am not black nor white. I have always hated and loved things equaly

Because Sup Forums wants to be a fedora wearing distinguished hipster who doesn't like mainstream stuff

And since when in coma mr. John Smith?

In 2007 Sup Forums talked as much about video games as they did now, /m/ argued about toku, and Sup Forums probably hated your favourite anime because Sup Forums, Sup Forums never changes

In fact /m/ might have less fleshbag threads than in 2007

Yeah I'll give you there was more 2hu on /jp/ back then

Fuck you, m7, I wish you didn't ever leave your coma. Your favorite and your waifu a shit.

You know damn well that all of those were just as controversial then as they are now. Hell, ESPECIALLY between the Lucky Star and TTGL "moe/manime" garbage wars.

Good job on not dying though, that's something.

Haruhi is still pretty popular, that the movie was fantastic after the disaster that was the Endless Eight probably helped that.

I know you're lying but you should finish that haruhi anime if you only watched anime until 2007

You know, noone is stopping you from making threads about older anime. I think I saw a Code Geass thread like a month ago.

I'm scared to. I heard there was a movie but there's no way it can be good

Disappearance is literally one of the greatest anime movies ever produced.

MIKURU BEEEEEAAAAAM

Season 2 is hit and miss but the movie is god tier.

Code Geass was always completly retarded, you were simply underage when you watched it.

Harui is moe sol garbage for lonely pedo who were bullied at school.

I like Type-Moon but the first fate anime was complete garbage.

Lucky Star is the very definition of a meme anime.

TTGL is 50% boring "homage" (read, they steal idea from better mecha shows and simply copy them) and 50% boring uninspired fights.

But /jp/ wasn't created until 2008.

Your taste is almost as bad as the buzzwords you spout.

>all this shit taste

Sup Forums still considers the kiss scene between Haruhi and Kyon to be the greatest kiss scene ever animated.
No fluffy romance, just Kyon telling Haruhi that her ponytail makes him rock-hard.
Kyon kisses Haruhi so hard she falls back into reality.

Has anyone broke the news to OP about moot?

I feel sorry for you OP. You've been in a coma for almost a decade and anime is still as terrible as it was ten years ago.

And of course despite the whole thing just having been a weirdly vivid dream as far as Haruhi is concerned she shows up with the ponytail the next day anyway.

I dunno if it would be correct to call her a tsundere but one of the strengths of the series is how they handle the Kyon/Haruhi relationship, some of the moments are really sweet but at the same time easy to miss.

I don't think many people hate those series. It's just that there's so much more anime to talk about. But part of it is the fact that those anime/franchises reached levels of high popularity with super entry level people and most posters talking about those series on Sup Forums now are undesirables. Also, all of those shows were highly controversial on Sup Forums when they aired to begin with.

She takes it off right after he compliments it though

Haruhi isn't a tsundere, Kyon is

Sup Forums utterly collapsed in 2009, Sup Forums took a reactionary stance.

That's really all there is to it. That and Sup Forums basically became Sup Forums anyway, just a series of loosely connected chatrooms at this point.

Sup Forums is basically dead, like Sup Forums before it. There's a critical mass at which boards fail and Sup Forums is past the threshold.

Kyon is the tsundere.

Did you bother reading his post? What "buzzwords" is he using exactly?

Mostly agreed, except for the TM point. The subsequent Fate anime have all been pretty shit too, albeit not as bad as DEEN's.

>underage
>moe
>sol garbage
>pedo
>meme anime
>%

>underage
Literally just means sol garbage
attaching "garbage" to a genre you dislike doesn't make it a buzzword user.

Also lucky star IS a meme anime. The 4koma is filled with 2ch memes and otaku humor, that's the entire selling point.

I think they both have shades of it.

Back then we called it gar.

Exactly. It has a nice flow to it and the movie shifts its direction perfectly.

The important thing is that she's the one who's chasing.

It is and it's a neat dynamic. She's chasing without it coming off as harem style wish fulfilment.