Kokoro ga Sakebitagatterunda

What's the general opinion on this one?

Best boy won.

Downloaded it as soon as it got subs. Still haven't watched it.

Then hide this thread before someone trolls you the fuck out.

>mari okada
>inori minase
>tatsuyuki nagai
pretty bad honestly

Watching the movie they almost make you believe there is some magical exposition happening that keeps her from talking, and the magic of song and love can help. So it seems cheesey at first, yet who doesn't like a happy story and you don't get too many anime musicals. But nope it was all in her head the whole time, and she suffers from genuine schizophrenia. In fact she was so caught up in her own fantasy world that she was oblivious to the guy she wanted was already in a relationship. I was surprised it didn't end with them throwing her into a mental hospital. It was a very cynical in how it represented musicals. It was as if the writer was saying you can sing and dance all you want, but in the end it doesn't matter and you gotta face reality. Which is true, but that doesn't mean you can't sing in the rain.

>the guy she wanted was already in a relationship.

He wasn't though, was he? Not at that time anyway. He was just interested in the other girl, which to be fair, wasn't clear at all until he said it himself.

> I was surprised it didn't end with them throwing her into a mental hospital.

I was surprised they didn't do so way before that. Didn't they think that something was up once she stopped talking at all for years?

Jun is cute.

Damn right she is.

Jun-chan

The japs don't believe in mental issues

I wanted them to end up together but it was about dealing with reality and getting heartbroken is part of that I guess. I liked it.

Jun a shit. Glad she didn't end up Takumi, disappointed she didn't end up alone.

Didn't like it. There should have been more cases of Jun seeing/causing problems by speaking her true thoughts as a child. Heck, she wasn't even speaking her "true thoughts" that one time. How she ended up as a teen was simply too exaggerated of a result to follow from what happened to her as a kid despite(rightfully)breaking up your parents being a big thing to handle.

Other than baseball boy the other instances of trouble coming from people saying/not saying what they really felt didn't have any impact either. It made the ultimate moral of the movie come off as weak.

Also male MC and his gf were completely forgettable and Jun's first and last proper speaking film of the movie involving nothing but her being a cunt made me care a lot less about her.

Harmonia is a great song.

I thought the way it ended was pretty gay but I do have this respect for how they directed it and as a viewer you're just as manipulated as the main girl is into thinking that the guy fell for her and would be with her in the end.

>But nope it was all in her head the whole time, and she suffers from genuine schizophrenia
>best boy won the Narusebowl
>he'll have to neuter her around her 20s-30s as Naruse mentality detriments

I mean, she was pretty healthy to begin with. There's no reason to think that she can't get over it entirely.

Best movie in 2015.

>Watching the movie they almost make you believe there is some magical exposition happening that keeps her from talking, and the magic of song and love can help. So it seems cheesey at first, yet who doesn't like a happy story and you don't get too many anime musicals
With regard to that, I found Naruse admitting her neurosis were psychosomatic admirable. I felt like she matured in those moments. It may not be something new, yet it was refreshing to that get explored and have a character realize they aren't healthy, psychological wise.

It's utter crap.

I swear that this Mari Okada bitch or whatever her name is always makes the same exact plot.

I didn't even know about her existence for a long time, but she is able to spout wondrous torrent of smelly shit, endlessly.

It happened to me three times already, I start watching an anime, and there it goes, the whole fucking "I'm in love with someone but let me go out with someone else since I've been rejected or whatever".

I swear to the Sup Forumsnime gods, I started watching this movie and when all the love triangle bullshit started I went and check if this bitch was in the staff, BINGO.

LITERALLY just 1 hour ago I was watching wandering sons/Hourou Musuko, it started cool but then again, that same plost twist. And I was like, NO THIS SHIT AGAIN, IT CAN'T BE.

Went to check the staff, BINGO BOOK IT'S THAT BITCH AGAIN.

EVERY

FUCKING

TIME

THIS PARASIT BITCH IS EVERYWHERE LIKE A WORM IN YOUR BUTTHOLE SHE SPOILS EVERYTHING YOU EVER GET

I found the movie to be very underwhelming. The magical scenes with the egg were a nice way of showing Jun's internal problems. Other than scenes with the egg and the ones of Jun's script, nothing really made the movie stand out from a typical drama. I wish they had delved more into the music. At least the last harmonized song was nice.

its shit

Don't worry people are waking up and her garbage keeps flopping. Only a matter of time before she becomes irrelevant.

There are things to not like about the movie, but I legitimately do not understand faggots like who cannot understand metaphor and actually thought there was magic involved. The transition between Jun seeing the hotel as a "castle" to the "realty" version should have been a pretty clear marker that the egg wasn't actually real you dolt.

Okada didn't write Hourou Musuko, you can't blame her for the love triangle.

I don't share your hate for Mari Okada, but I understand the feeling.

I consider KEY to be even lazier. They literally produced three visual novels and six cour of the exact same trash. In moderation it was okay, but after watching so many variations of the same thing you start to realize they only elicit an emotional reaction with unexplainable plot devices (magic/keyaids) and a soundtrack.

I fucking hate KEY.

Another reason I hate KEY: Their artist is a fucking retard. Somehow this jackass is still drawing for them.

I think I read he was one of the founding members which is why they cant fire the dumbass. Even rewrite had stupid looking eyes.

I loved it despite wishing it were a more straightforward romance without the other two characters complicating things. Really though, it's a good film with a nice message, it looks and sounds great, and it's all-around heartwarming. One of the best anime movies I've seen in a good while.

That ending. It kept me raging all day.

Cute grill.

Best boy won.

Forced drama Mari Okada piece of shit.

a poor man Keit-Ai

FUCK! The lewd kissing scene caught me off guard.
It's even more shocking than a fucking jump scare.