Black Trump Supporter Rejects "White Guilt" To CNN's Face

Black Trump Supporter Rejects "White Guilt" To CNN's Face

youtu.be/fd4M83MN7K0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bvg9VJ15CR4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BASED

time for the black folk to come home to the republican party and defend our country from the foreign hordes

Niggers won't realize the Mexican invasion will kill the black americans first until it's too late.

As all people should. Would Nazis currently be a threat to anyone if all the white guilt bullshit of recent years hadn't been given the green light to flourish and sour relations everywhere?

The left created their own monster because they didn't have any real fucking problems.

Fuckin based its good to see that tru conservatism is colorblind

this is based af holy shit

>He's playing 3D Chess

> oy vey! Cut him off quick before he tells the white goys why they should stop hating themselves

jesus CNN. how much race shit do you mention in like 60 seconds

They cut him off right after he told them to not feel guilty lmao fuckin CNN man.

That interview certainly got shut down quickly.

OY GEVALT

DIS PLAN TO REPLACE WHITES WITH NIGS AND SPICS MAY NOY TURN OUT AS WE THOUGHT

1:05
>he's playing 3D chess
Wow, Sup Forums really is just a bunch of niggers LARPING as Nazis.

Lol. What faggotry on CNN. Why don't they just say "the group is using token minorities to appeal to a wider audience". Nothing scares the Liberal Media more than non-whites supporting Trump.

nothing scares CNN more than a freethinking black man

LMAO THEY CUT HIM OFF MID SENTENCE IM SHARING THIS VIDEO EVERYWHERE

>cuts him off mid-sentence
OHHH, THAT SUCKS

ITS SO UNFORTUNATE

damn i didn't realize this shit until just now for some reason. identity politics has destroyed unity among people.

That's what you call an "Uncle Tom".

Plus20 Based!

>"he's playing 3D chess"

This guy lol what a champ.

>Leftist black
>We wuz kangs
>Ooga booga
>Right wing blac
>Actually well spoken

Really activates my almonds

BAAAASED please fuck my wife *squeaks*

"Unfortunate to see that..."
>black mind speaks his mind about unity
>"well there was a lot of white people but there were some non-whites too"
>"Unfortunate to see that..."

The fuck is that supposed to mean?

he means niggers.

you think respectable black men don't hate niggers?

Stop with the based minority meme.

Why do stormniggers always say stuff like this when they see a right-wing black man? Is it like a stormnigger fetish or something?

I have a sex fetish called cuckolding, these based black men are the perfect bull to prep and to really give it to my wife praise kek MAGA

SO BASED

Don't worry, Conservatives are less intelligent than Liberals, this study by Noseberg Inc. said so.

>CNN cuts him off before he can explain why they shouldn't feel white guilt.

Uncle Tom died protecting runaway slaves.

oh ok, I figured as much. Thanks for being honest.

Good.

Except that there is no such thing as white guilt. Its just some bullshit crafted by racists and other persons to characterize whites who are against racism, oppression, etc.

That fucker just said he was playing 3D chess. Like a signal. He's being fed lines by people who shill on Sup Forums.

prob because cuckservatives go nuts every time they see a nigger agreeing with conservatism but don't do the same for whites

if you truly want a color blind society, stop groveling at the feet of baste black guys who happen to be part of the 10% who votes republican

>using faggot as an insult
Your jewish masters won't be happy.

You can ridicule this with the "BASED BLACK MAN" meme but that doesn't take away the fact that this is helpful to the cause.

so fuggin based got damn

Fuck CNN dude, seriously the most scumfuck fake news on the planet.

>He unironically believes anyone still visits stormfront
Boy oh Boy time to update from windows 98 friendo!

F U C K I N G
B A S E D
A
S
E
D

I can't tell what level of irony the "BASED" meme is supposed to be on.

Says the Jew sucker.

Good one

based

but FUCK the audio quality of that and FUCK that guy talking in the back.

Remember when things collapse and rule of law goes out the window, everyone involved at CNN must die painfully.

he debated richard spencer once

youtube.com/watch?v=bvg9VJ15CR4

>upgrade to this botnet operating system goy

Nice try

i think many african americans are beginning to realize this

cut the audio when he doesn't want to talk about white guilt

yep he's retarded

BASED BLACK GUYS DURRRR

Better off dead than red. Fine by me. FUCK MARXISTS. That is the more obtainable goal.

I honestly don't know why you Stormfags are such purists that you have to constantly attack any minority that doesn't conform to your expectations.

Maybe the whole "right wing SJW" thing isn't that far off from the truth.

Why are all black Trump supporters gay? Fucking mentally ill coons

"Unfortunate to see that" To see what, blacks and whites getting along? A black man with an actual brain?

Seems like Stormfags got lazy or they are infiltrators.

coon

Or really shitty newfags.

BBM's are the savior representatives of the Trump movement.

Just one shifts the narrative.

We're attacking t_d/ptg not niggers, user

he looks african.

probably one of the few legal africans we have.

They should read about the ethnic cleansing of blacks Mexican cartels have done on American soil. They'll finally realize whites are their best friends when they're getting chopped up by people who believe they're just some species of invasive pest

>footage conveniently changes when the BBM starts elaborating on why white guilt is wrong

Just an accident.

FUCKIN' BASED

democrats have always been stormfag race purists. BLM was created to seperate the races, not unite them.

He actually picked the cottton in that hat.
Fucking BASED

Daily reminder that the Democrats elected their first Black senator in 1993. The Republicans Elected their first Black Senator in 1967. Also to be noted, Mississippi's legislature elected two Black Republican Senators in the 1800s. Hiram Rhodes Revels in 1870 and Blanche Bruce in 1875.

Come home, Black man.

>Mr Black man, why aren't you angry at white people
>Starts saying things that may get black people to join conservatism, says white people shouldn't be guilty and we should come together as a country
>OI VEY SHUT IT DOWN

If anyone can't see how fucking racist the democrats are when they second guess and constantly silence black conservatives you are clearly brain dead.

Not sure if based NAZI or Democrat spilling the beans with that flag.

Who? I don't see anyone typing BASED aside form you faggots. I really hope that nigger blacks a conservative white woman and live a good conservative life as you angry type BBC threads in an autistic manner.
Most nigger might not be smart but culture > race.

Hitler and the Democrats admired each other and corresponded frequently, actually. The One Drop Rule was the inspiration for the Nuremberg Laws, just the Germans were not as strict as the Democrats. Also, Jacksons purge of indians inspired Lebensraum

I don't honestly know why 'pedes gush over man-bites-dog stories. You're doing the exact same thing as muh liberal media when they make a huge deal out of a white killer while never reporting on any black killers, thus enforcing the narrative that all spree killers are white.

Well, if you go out and make a HUGE MAGA out of every one of the single-digit % of blacks that aren't openly hostile to whites and vote democrat, then yeah, it conforms to your bias that race isn't a meaningful barrier to nationalist politics. But, if you actually went out to get a sample survey of black feelings about white guilt, you would (as many have) find that the overwhelming 90%+ are interested in white guilt and think it's well deserved. Gibs me dat.

"Oh no, the niggers refuse to play the victim role! How are we going to gain the virtue signal points now? Why aren't the niggers playing our little game of victimhood?"

This. I thought I was imagining things.

blacks are trained to be the vanguard of the Germano-Islamic invasion forces.

>tfw Whitaker Powerhouse would most certainly greet him with a smile

The black breed would be even more fucked without White conservative Christians by far. Let us hope if the day ever comes Black ones will return the favor.

It's just a meme bro. We're all actually black here.

kek, they actually cut him off, classic CNN

Because the BASED minorities are just a doorwedge for the rest of the shit.

And DEMS R REAL RACISTS is 1. Cucked and gay and 2. A proven failed "strategy".

You underestimate the dark side of welfare.

Based Black Man!!!!

BASED AMNESTY SUPPORTING BLACKMAN!!!!!

Look at the UK tell me that your people are not fucked by being the largest empire that took it for granted and lived high on the hog. You are now plagued with welfare aristocracy. Did you learn nothing from 1776.

That Guy T is actually way further right than anyone on t_d though.

Blacks don't have a right to white spaces.

>Unfortunate to see that

Because race realism is one of the most important points Sup Forums makes and civnats completely miss that point.

The only BASED black dudes are the ones that want to fuck off to their own ethnostate.

Not in a mass migration way hell no. But you really can't make that argument as a Brit can you now, for that would be hypocrisy.

BASED BLACK MAN DOES IT AGAIN!!

WE LOVE OUR BLACK MEN RIGHT PEDES??

Let's face it your week inbreed lazy leaders don't hold a candle to Enoch Powell now do they. Although you still have some heroes in leadership.

>Pre-recorded interview
>Still have the sloppiest of cuts making it obvious you are censoring his message.

Thanks Cohen News Network.

To be fair, American blacks tend to have a significant % of white DNA. They're almost like an entirely different race of their own.

Why not? Is that a colonial reference? Literally not an argument.

Non-whites don't have an inherent right to white spaces and more and more white people are going to be coming to this realisation soon.