Why is this allowed?

Why is this allowed?

Other urls found in this thread:

webmshare.com/play/WNZaD
exhentai.org/g/931571/bdfffd3244/
mega.nz/#!bRIgDJAQ!Cy2loWyU9w9YRwZjs5S1z-k3RQUYbsEgc8l_wFTHv90
youtube.com/watch?v=BaoWX3ejKpE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why is everyone all up on 0verflow lately?

Because they released content recently? Also lewd anons excited about mankoto banging his mum. New comers to the series learning about the fucked up family tree and Mankotos dad.

She's so cute. All the girls in Overflow games are pretty cute. Kotonoha and Sekai especially.

>Makoto is literally a motherfucker

Are they still milking this?

Sameface. This is you fuck Yuu.

Yuu was a mistake, i will never understand what anons like about traps.

All I know about this girl is that she's Thad's waifu.

Fucking shame really, best girl has no business being associated with that pedo nigger. You should play the school days animated visual novel its easy to find a subbed HQ version on nyaa.

So let me get this straight, there's a tomboy in this series, and the MC can actually fuck her during a threesome, but 90% of it is overlapped by the other two girls talking about bullshit and us seeing nothing. Are you fucking serious? I got all excited because tomboys in hentai are super rare. Now I'm fucking pissed.

Would you be refering to kanroji? whose a huge bitch? or yuu whose literally a trap. Either case, you're a faggot kill yourself.

You hear me you piece of shit

Poor girl went from a cheerful and social little loli to a reserved, probably even scarred pre-teen. She didn't deserve this

>Best girl is a mistake

Actually, various girls are tomboyish here. Sekai'd sooner drag Setsuna to the arcade than apply makeup. Moreso is Otome who's the basketball team's Star player. Even the feminine Kotonoha practices Iaido.

>tfw no threesome scene between Kotonoha and teen Kokoro
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'll be honest, I just found one of the clips by accident and got super pissed about it. I don't know anyones names.

I know which one you are talking about. The tall one with the short, boyish hair, right? That made me rage too. I'm not here for long pauses on still frames of faces and conversation. I'm here to see the cute tomboy get a dicking duck dammit!

See? You get it. Pissed me off so bad. Why isn't there more tomboys in hentia.

Because I can go with the flow.

Go watch First Love third episode (or second), it has a cute tomboy as MC.

Yeah I already found that one. It's good, but fuck if that's it.

I'm just noting that there are varying degress of tomboys in School Days. Some are more masculine than they appear. Sekai even looked like a boy as a child but not teenager.

Ever since she was introduced these threads have become really lewd and make me hornier than ever. She's a great addition.

webmshare.com/play/WNZaD

Is there anywhere I can find the full scene, apart from the game?

Why is there such a disparity in quality between those two? how does it get worse AFTER 11 years?

One is a still image they reuse many times. The other is animated in more areas than the mouth.

ditto i know of the google video dump of the 4 other games

I haven't checked the link myself though.

M U H
D
I
C
K

Post moar best girl

If Chris-Chan & Thad has a pillow fucking contest, who would win?

Sadpanda gallery
exhentai.org/g/931571/bdfffd3244/

Raw video
mega.nz/#!bRIgDJAQ!Cy2loWyU9w9YRwZjs5S1z-k3RQUYbsEgc8l_wFTHv90

>best girl
>Kotonoha
Go away Thad.

Are there bad ends there?

God fuck that useless pedo nigger, kotonoha wasn't really his waifu, he obviously preferred kiddies.

In a sense, yes.

>You go date with Sekai from the start.
>Kotonoha want a duel with you but you tell her to fuck off.
>She calls her dad on you *BAM*!
>Game abruptly ended. No sex or whatsoever.

Bitch.

Aprendan espaƱol "Estado unidenses"

You got full scan of that artbook? Or just a few images.

Wasn't Sekai a better cook? Neither are better chefs than Makoto though.

>*BAM*
Please tell me there was blood & death there.

There is not. As I said earlier, Kotonoha's dad just shows up and beat the shit out of Makoto then game just abruptly ended. All of these in a talking sprites.

What do you expect from the low budget flick anyway?

fuck why did this make me laugh so hard

>What do you expect from the low budget flick anyway?

story?

We already have a thread you dumbshit

Happiest mom.

>muh only one thread
Go back to /vg/

Kokoro a shit

Kotonoha a best

All of her scenes were so hot. Especially the ones where she was getting raped.

lets keep this one too,cause that one already over 400 replies.

Otome > Kotonoha

>Selfish bully bitch who only cares about herself is better than best girl

Were you dropped on the head as a child user?

>this secondary didn't play shiny days

>Secondary
School days IS the primary and i have played shiny days only to get the kotonoha route

Best mom and best girl.

Even taking Shiny into account, Otome barely matches up to Kotonoha. Hell, Otome is only interesting in Shiny Days at all because of Karen.

How can the other girls even compete?

what did they release?

They really can't. Admittedly she has an unfair advantage by being his mom, but lord does she ever embrace it.

Letting her son fuck her is pretty hot already, yet she's taking it even further and decides to have him cum deep inside her and have his child.
She's kinky and incredibly sexual yet never loses that motherly side of hers. Plus she's easily the hottest of all the girls for me without being too flashy. I just want to fill her up all day long.

nevermind, I found it

Completely agree. Also, did Otome even have her own route in Shiny? It's been a while since I played but I only remember he scene being in Karen's route.

Did you like the opening of School Days?

youtube.com/watch?v=BaoWX3ejKpE

Her daughter beats her in cuteness.

Moeko is pretty cute for a woman her age. I say for her age, but she's one of the cutest in general really.

>inverted nipples

See

How old is she?

Are the games worth playing?

around 30 or maybe 31 i think,she was a young nurse for tomaru so she wasn't that old when she had makoto

so who here still hasn't played through mom route n SBD2?

The perfect age to conceive her second child.

>second child
>second
Itaru is already born, user...

third*

also,tomaru won't be able to take it away if its a girl cause its makoto's child and that he's castrated

toamru i mean(castrated)

I'd be more concerned about what Makoto would do to it.

Whoops. Nevertheless it's great that she wants more children. Hopefully Makoto uses this golden opportunity to have such a great mother and continues to breed her.

don't worry,his mom will stop him considering he flinched when she yelled at him for asking to undress in strip battle days 2 before agreeing to do so.

i wonder how this will change things for him at school with his friends or if he will have a 5some scene with all 4 mothers from shiny days and strip battle days 2

>i wonder how this will change things for him at school with his friends
What actually happens at the end? From what I've heard he fucks and impregnates his mother, but how does it go on? Does it end there or is there some sort of epilogue?

uh well the epilogue is where she tells him that she is pregnant so we gonna have to wait for another mainline days game to find out how the rest goes

Well at least we got a confirmed mother son impregnation. I'd be great to see a continuation of that and see how it'll turn out.

It isn't.

>it's a son
>we get pic related but sons
>it's a daughter
>Makoto preggers own daughter

Raped by mc as loli and raped again by mc and some other dude as teen.

>>inverted nipples

>probably
Definitely, and I feel bad. She had a chance at a decent life, too bad Makoto noticed her sister

Which Shiny Days ending was the best?

When the Asura Flew Down

4 people in paris,though i woulda preferred more endings for mai

How does one with inverted nipples breast feed?

Stimulation makes them come out.

Why don't we find out?

say,what do the japs say on 2chan bout the game?

Premise itself already states that whole SBD2 is alternate universe thing. So next Canon title will definitely ignore it.

Is Cross Days also an alternate universe?

no i meant overflow received tweets even from foreign fans for a game centred on the mothers,including makoto's mom

Depends on relation. Regarding main timeline, only canonical Days title is Shiny Days. Cross Days is same setting as original School Days.