Kabaneri

Is this faggot even human?

Also, the animation is still holding up pretty good.

Based WIT.

Other urls found in this thread:

sakuga.yshi.org/post/show/23084/3d_background-animated-artist_unknown-cgi-creature
m.youtube.com/watch?v=4onNho0uonQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Also, the animation is still holding up pretty good.

This is sarcasm right?

With the fanbases shows like these generate it's hard to tell

It looks pretty good.

Yeah the animation has been awesome for a while, but I don't get how having a sword that's just as hard as their heart cage suddenly gives him the physical strength to shove it through fucking iron

wat

he was always strong, just that the regular sword was too weak

isn't that the case?

Kurusu also healed two days after having his guts pierced by a sword, so I don't think he's a normal guy at all.

Maybe he is a Kabaneri that was never bitten, like Mumei.

The strongest people in the world aren't shoving a sword through an iron cage

Here's hoping as this would make sense but it would make his hate and not understanding what a kabaneri was not make sense as he should sitll need blood

>The strongest people in the world aren't shoving a sword through an iron cage

>implying

>Also, the animation is still holding up pretty good.

Why is making fun of WITfags so easy?

A few still frames doesn't make the animation bad I'm honestly not seeing what you're saying.

also no idea what a WIT is

>also no idea what a WIT is

This is bait. No one can be this retarded.

Kurusu basically would have killed the Wazatori if it weren't for his blade shattering. Granted, shattering a sword doesn't necessarily mean it would have been enough to pierce it, but for the sake of brevity let's just assume a Wazatori has a harder heart cage in general.

Nope just much don't keep track of industry shit/voice actors/companies/meta crap which I'm assuming you're dumbass comment is about

Just find shows i like and watch them

>willfully retarded
>calling anyone else a dumbass

>still frames used for stylistic effect to show an order of events
>bad animation
>when there's not even fucking animation going on in those frames
u wot m8

And to think some people on Sup Forums don't like this badass samurai.

>not knowing company names is willfylly retarded

Not keeping track of animation studios (crazy considering they're really popular, surprised he hasn't read about them sometime on here) is not retarded

you're just autistic as fuck caring about whether a guy knows an animation studio or not, even more pathetic is that you're being elitist about knowing studio which is insane

Honestly I always liked him but for those who hated him at first (almost everyone) it's quite hard to like him now.

The line between badass and chuu2 is a thin one.

Come on, you were basically bragging about how you don't know anything about what you consume.

>he shows a weebum of a still from episode 1 to prove that the animation throughout the series isn't consistently good-tier

I don't see anything wrong with this webm.

Is this CGI? It looks nice.

because pointy things are dangerous as fuck. while a bullet can´t penetrate a bulletproof jacket, a knive would wreck that shit.
>but muh iron heart
it´s not completely covered, it´s just a bird cage. with a sword you would be able to destroy that shit.

He's dull as fuck. I want to like him but he's so generic that I find it hard to tolerate him. The banter with the MC was good, but I think that's because every scene with Ikoma in it is great.

It is CGI (99 percent sure) but it is high quality CGI

If he stay as Ikoman's sidekick and give Ayame to Ikoman in the end I will like him

Just going to point out that modern day vests are both bullet and stab proof.

>idiot
he was referring to older models to justify his proof.

Nothing I said was wrong though m8, go look in the mirror and come to hate yourself just that tiny bit more.

I thought this scene looked kind of crappy but other than that it looks fine. Still think Joker Game has better animation of the season though, and I haven't caught up with Sansha Sanyou since Ep3 but that looked good too

sakuga.yshi.org/post/show/23084/3d_background-animated-artist_unknown-cgi-creature

>give Ayame to Ikoman in the end I will like him

You will hate him forever then. I think that AyamexIkoma is only barely possible if Kurusu dies.

This needs to go full Guilty Crown soon or I'm dropping. Shit's boring so far.

Why say such irrelevant information

>still frames used for stylistic effect to show an order of events
>stylistic effect
>episode 1
>All that is from the 4th episode alone
Its not easy being blind

There is literally *nothing going on* in those frames since they're in such quick sequence. It would be a total waste to animate more than a single keyframe for what is essentially 2 seconds per scene.

I like him now
him and ikoma make a great couple

>episode 1
All that ia from the 4th episode
>WITfags

Please stop. Seriously your stupidity is too much.

Full Guilty Crown?

AyamexIkoma got a blood contract between, Kurusu till now show none of romantic feeling toward Ayame, and he's the one with highest chance of dying now(only one severe wounded out of all casts)

>I don't know anything about animating and budgeting
>b-better call user stupid so they won't notice
Awright user

There's always one fat greasy faggot who is impossible to impress with animations.

Stop responding to the shitposters.

>Can't be arsed to animate a simple gesture which most studios tend to do
>I-i-i-i-its a stylistic choice

I want this ship to happen user, but they barely talk to each other in the show.

The only relationship that had some kind progression is Ikoma x Mumei and Ikoma x Kurusu that kind of became buddies last episode.

Mumei is Ikoma's sister, her mother in the memory not her real mom, probably lover or relative of Biba, and in the end Mumei will go full kabane and killed by Ikoman

There's your Guilty Crown Iron Fortress

Ayame will get more screen time in the second half, I'm sure of it

>I don't know anything about animating and budgeting
Yes, we know that you and the rest of the Kabanerifags don't know shit or else you wouldn't be defending it to death.
More like he has standards unlike you.

>being bothered by that
Nigga the whole show has been a clusterfuck of senseless thing and THAT'S what bothers you?

Sick move with the switcheroo user.

Your definition of 'defending it to death' is interesting, though. There's a lot to criticize about Kabaneri, montage slides to quickly convey a sequence of events isn't exactly one of them.

>Says show is well animated
>point out examples of why its not
>T-t-t-t-that doesn't count

Please stop. You'll never win.

yes. I don't know how people can't recognize CGi, but I guess I am just sensitive.

Full Batshit Insane Trainwreck that makes no sense whatsoever because it's so bad that's it's hilarious.

Because those aren't examples of where it's poorly animated. You have to show something in motion to denote animation you twit. That's the literal definition. Nothing is being animated in those frames.

Maybe that's something you don't like from a stylistic standpoint, but it's not representative of the animation. That's like saying ending cards for shows should be removed because they're badly animated.

>montage slides to quickly convey a sequence of events isn't exactly one of them.
Except that's not what its called. You claim he doesn't kniw shit about animation but don't even know what technique is being used. Protip: Its not a stylish choice.

Those moments are put in still-frame to represent how time can seem to slow down right before tragedy you idiot.

Kevlar isn't stab proof because of how it works. It's a piece of cloth made to absorb the shock of a bullet wound.

An iron heart would actually be easier to destroy with a bullet or a hammer than with a knife

Why kabaneri threads attract so much false flagging?

>Because those aren't examples of where it's poorly animated.
But they are.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4onNho0uonQ

Usually used when they decide to go full lazy and not bother to animate.
>Look, I'm talking out my ass.

Information not being thrust in your face isn't a plot hole. Try to actually think about stuff before screaming SENSELESS

>its not bad animation because its not being animated

You fuckers need a hug.

Since the very first announcement, where it was called a SnK clone.

If you look at the director and writer they are both very talented and that's something they both would pull so he's definitely not talking out of his ass.

>give Ayame to Ikoman in the end
YAMERO

Well yeah, of course not. I'd say 'still motion with action lines slapped on top' but that's not really accurate since still motion usually has a quicker succession of frames. Feel free to enlighten me, though.

>a sequence of events in which each frame is directly related to the past in a single timeframe
>remotely similar to showing still frames of independent events
nani sore

I want to hug a pepper.

>If you look at the director and writer they are both very talented
Found the troll

because anime looks better than capeshit.
that´s why they can waste hours doing stupid faces and hand gestures, when they can just shit out whatever body/face they want, like in cartoon shit.

No
I know when a show is withhelding information, when it expects you to drop your suspension of disbelief and when it is shoddy writing that does thing for the sake of doing things to progress the story. Kabaneri is the last one.
Which is too bad, the animation is wasted on it.

If Kabaneri doesn't look nice enough for you, what exactly do you watch?

Your opinion's value has just dropped to zero

>I'd say 'still motion with action lines slapped on top' but that's not really accurate since still motion usually has a quicker succession of frames.

Nobody has an infinite budget. The trick is to put all the budget into the parts that matter, like webm related.

>shows a 30 second clip of stilled frames out of an anime with >2 hours of content
>30 clip is actually incapable of showing anything remotely useful about the animation quality itself
>acts as though it is damning evidence

Not going to lie, this is pretty amusing.

you clearly haven't put much thought into the story if you can't figure out the "plot holes"

Me too user

>Be Aot fag
>cant bear that Kabaneri get more attention
>post some useless shit like "bad animation"
>cry because you know, that season 2 will never happen.

Actually it's one single frame repeated within one action. Kabaneri looks worse in comparison because its just one awkward streak of still frames.

Mumei gonna sister-zoned by Ikoman, you want Ikoman end up alone without pussy like another Guilty Crown?

Not enough character development honestly, hopefully there will be more in future episodes

He is a kabaneri.
He got a grazed wound on his face and somehow totally healed on the next day.
I think this was on episode 3.

I just want her to be happy, whoever she ends up with.

Hey retard. All that is from one episode. There's at least one sequence of still frames in every episode thus far.

>Be Aot fag
Stopped reading there

Why are you trying so hard to fit in?

The moment he get character development the moment he die, because he's a fucking samurai

There's barely any animation there.

>There's at least one sequence of still frames in every episode thus far.
Like every anime ever made?

>Aot fag
Pure cancer

Yes that's literally what i just said. Unless you're referring to still motion animation which yes, that's typically characteristic of still motion animation, memeboy.

I guess we just have to agree to disagree here, then. In your case, it's meant to convey the flow and action of a scene, and (in my opinion) does a poor job of it. But Souten no Ken is an example of looking like shit even outside of the frame of what we're talking about.

>the animation is still holding up
It's average at best, guys.

Well if you even bothered to read my post (or if you did and completely missed it) you would notice that I'm not complaining about plot holes.

I laughed harder than I should have at this.

>Like every anime ever made?
Nope. Just the real shitty ones. Guess Kabaneri is among them.

>that little smile

>I guess we just have to agree to disagree here, then.
Nope you're just wrong.

>My opinion is right
shouldn't you be helping your mom with dinner?

>hey Takumi, I felt her boobs heheheheh