A mother beat her child, got away with only a $500 fine

"Norman called police on October 1 last year, threatening to throw baby Evie off a balcony in Adelaide. When police arrived, they found the baby covered in bruises."
"Lorien Norman is a free woman after bashing her 8-month-old daughter with a spoon - because the judge said the baby's injuries were "likely to resolve"."

Other urls found in this thread:

nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=11919389
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4864432/Mother-bashed-baby-brags-not-jailed.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>We can't do anything to women because we don't want to look after the babies of single mothers.

The patriarchy strikes again xD

They're arguing that women should have the right to abortion post-birth, do you think they care that some trash mother abuse her child?

>because the judge said the baby's injuries were "likely to resolve"
yeah, so will a fucking broken leg, can I break my kid's legs now? a low caliber bullet through the shoulder will heal up just fine too, can I do that as well?

white people are disgusting animals. savages

any man or woman or man/woman, woman/man that could put a hand on a child should be sodomized with a flaming hot knife.

Probably not, desu. But that doesn't mean we can't try to use the judge's logic against her, beat her up and say "don't worry, it'll heal". But then we all go to jail xD

Do I smell vigilante justice?

Is there any wonder why we take children away from abusive parents while the abusive parents go spergo autismalis over it here in Norway?

If we could find a way to move the child to her father's custody, that would be great. Likely will end up with less people in arrested for murder that way. But the way the court just loves to keep kids from their father will make it super difficult.

For anyone interested, here is the full article:
nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=11919389

And a followup where the mother brags about what she did:
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4864432/Mother-bashed-baby-brags-not-jailed.html

Boy howdy I sure am glad we put women above the law.

They're such perfect little angels.

Yeah, if only they were in charge of everything, then we will have world peace in days.

the pussy pass is real

As someone that has 2 kids both under 3 I can tell you I'd kill that bitch if no one could find out.

Too bad murder is against the law... unlike child abuse apparently.

Only if someone finds out. In the US 9/10 crime aren't. So

True, they can't arrest you if they don't know, of if they can't prove it. Even if there's reasonable doubt. Personally I'd still consider it a victory if the child get's handed over to her father instead and the mother never get's to see her again. Less chance of her being made the victim that way.

>patchy red bruising
>on a baby
>likely to resolve
Nigger that shit's never going away that kid will grow up with scars on her face for the rest of her life. Does New Zealand even have social services? Jesus Christ.

Somebody's never actually talked to inner city black kids before. You wouldn't believe the horror stories that go on in the hood and don't get reported on. Snitches get stitches applies to mothers as well as gangbangers.

It's Australia actually, which is even worse since they've been 'targeting domestic abuse' as of late. (truly they mostly care about women abused by male partners).
As for the child's injuries, not only will they possibly scar her physically, but she is almost certain to be scarred emotionally. And she is still stuck in the abusive environment, so chances are the abuse just won't stop.

TFW I would have that child and raise as my own

That is so sad. Cops should have low-key shot the bitch. I'm not in any way for cops abusing power but if the courts won't do justice, someone has to.

Ah, sorry. Guess I just assumed it was in NZ because of your flag, thanks for clarifying. Still, it's odd that they'd let her keep the baby when she physically marked the kid with an object. I really doubt an American court would do the same unless they're in some backward Appalachian hell hole.

It's a terrible shame, knowing this shit happens and goes unpunished even when it's found out.

And people wonder why vigilante justice happens.

Yeah it is, I'm hoping the media flares it up enough to get the child sent to her father's custody.

>baby Evie
Meet future Methhead

They have been raising awareness of domestic abuse - not actually raising sentence or intervening in arab and abo community where the majority of it comes from. Oh and its a male only problem, also requires a female MP figurehead with her own budget (to raise awareness with)

Huh, thanks for the extra information