4 North American tourists Attacked with Acid in France

I wonder who's behind this

>MARSEILLE — Four American college students were attacked with acid by a woman on Sunday at a train station in southern France, injuring at least two of them, according to the local police.

>The assailant, a 41-year-old woman, was quickly arrested in the Mediterranean port city of Marseille. The police prefecture said they were not treating the attack on the American women as a terrorist assault.

mobile.nytimes.com/2017/09/17/world/europe/marseille-france-acid-attack.html?referer=https://www.google.com.mx/

Someone didn't read the sticky or notice we had threads about this already. Phonefags can't check the catalog. At least this thread is more informative.

That being said, this should be more of an issue considering France has failed to keep our citizens safe in their borders.

thank god they know how to do their makeup after an acid attack.

did the makeup act as a protective shield?
can we see after pics?

Don't call us to help you French Cucks. No more bail outs for you.

Muslims are scum and should be hanging

No name on the assailant yet, so I'm assuming the religion of peace strikes again?

>Rosties getting btfo

So what's the issue here?

>Go to europoor
>wife gets raped
>i get acid on my face and be forever scarred

>phonefags can't check the catalog
lies.

>going to france
>ever

hahaaa eurabian girls already behave like muslims

They were Catholics, not Americans. They have to go back.

If the pos was white the media would've released everything about her by now

Fb
Twitter
Where she went to 4th grade
Parents adress

WTF France quit letting your shitskins attack everyone

Yeah I can't wait till niggers and mudslims rape torture maim and kill all white women hehe fucking roastEEEES

>Women
>Marseille
>Acid

It's obviously a mudslime and nobody mentions that.

Liberal women.
Conservative women arent stupid enough to go to Francistan.
Nothing of value was lost.

>pic related
one of the victims latest selfie

4 refugee welcome sluts go to misinegate and end up looking like harvey dent quadruplets. TOLL PAID

do you think this shit is funny? living the prime of your life and then some fucking animal decides to end it all for you based on randomness alone, just like that? ending isn't a good word either, as they'll have plenty of psychological and financial problems before finally hanging themselves

I'm not a religious person but fucking hell do I pray to God that their condition is not serious in any way

Always treat ``acid'' attacks with water.

Ignore the sodium bicarbonate posts, that will make it react violently and burn you, and will not physically remove it.

I've gotten to the point where I feel no sympathy for any adult whites who get killed. It's they're own fault. Should of removed kebab. Instead gave them an invitation to a kill they're own kids. Fuck them and fuck non nazis

>do you think this shit is funny?
yes
you're a faggot.

Are acid attacks the new horror clowns?

remove yanks

>Be female
>Going to the Islamic City of Marseilles
They are fucking stupid.

I'm guessing that since they didn't mention the attacker's race or ethnicity, it must be a member of the Religion of Peace?

The clowns never actually hurt anyone.

Acid on the other hand...

The majority weren't old enough to vote when they were let in.

There's no one to vote for who even suggests getting rid of them.

Anyone who resists is destroyed.

Most people don't even know something is wrong because they were programmed from birth for this.

>"Don't call us to help you!"
>Arm and destroy Libya (Opening the floodgates from Africa) - Good job, America, thanks for the help.
>Countless wars in the middle east as the barking lapdog for Israel, doing anything they tell you to do, hoping that they'll take a dump in your mouth as a reward. - Thanks for destabilizing the middle east America, great job guys.
>Destroy the Germans in WW2, the only true resistance we've ever had in Europe or the west to the international Jewish banking cartel. Thanks America, good job!
Americans idea of 'help' - I hope N. Korea nukes you burger eating slobs.

>>/b

b'ah... fucking hell how do I type this shit

anyways you get the point asshole