Name a worse father

Name a worse father

Symphogear

Tomaru Sawagoe.

That guy's just an irresponsible prick. Killua's dad is a responsible prick, making it even worse.

Off-topic-Jonas Venture
On-topic-Gendo from Eva

Silva
>tortures children systematically to toughen them up
>still ends up with a fat neet, a crossdresser, a freak brocon, an otherworldly trap and a homo for sons

Yours

I keep forgetting that none of the Zoldyck kids are actually girls. wtf

Kek

The dad from mouryou no hako, he got his daughter pregnant, then took his daughter's daughter's head in a box because he feel in love with her or something.
It's been a while since I've seen it, but I'm pretty sure it was something like that.

And you just know Milluki is somehow the biggest disappointment.

>Freely allows Illumi to mindfuck the heir, Illumi was the one who trained Killua
>Locked away one of his sons out of fear, doesn't even try to understand him
>Warned all of his sons to stay away from the Troupe, one of them joins them
>Probably raped Illumi to make him the way he is

Yes, this

But Milluki will end up being a successful manga author and get to marry the chick who made Sailor Moon.

Tokiomi

Gildartz.
Monkey D Dragon.
Even Goku is a shitty father

How about a tough one, huh?

Ging wasn't even that bad
>made sure his son was set up for a healthy comfortable island life
>offered him a means to come and find him

Fathers in the real world don't even do that much

>not posting his real father

Ging isnt even the worst in his own anime
pic related is up there as well

/thread/

>Tfw Guts will have to deal with Zodd's bullshit before killing Griffith

The one who farts a lot.

This little bitch right here

He's still a neglectful dad but it's true he's not that bad overall. He's definitely one of the most likable ones that get posted in these threads, he'd be a fun MC for this arc.

why does gon's dad look like such a fag, isn't he supposed to be some legendary hunbunner?

Whoever raised this guy

dis nigga right here

that was some sad shit

He's a vagabond.

they still do a fine work killing people, whatever they do in their private life doesn't matter

Mine.

Easy.

Sabato Rokudo

Gambino was a hundred times worse than Zodd as far as things they've done to Guts specifically go, and that's saying a lot considering they've battled with intent to kill more than once.

You think some guy who spends all his time and money on adventuring and projects is gonna look fancy? He dresses like a hobo because he probably technically is one.

Indeed
At least non of them fuck and raped their offspring

He forced a whole army to accept him giving money to them for no reason, he's definitely not poor.

You don't have to be poor to be a hobo user.

Winner of SaiDad 2011-13

How much trouble could Isshin saved Ichigo if he just told him what the fuck was going on?

He's pretty decent for Killua with regards to him having friends. They are assassins, how should he raise them?

Going ghetto to cut costs is a time-honored adventurer tradition, regardless of how much money they have. There's a reason the term murderhobo exists.

Forcing kids to take after the family business is usually a bad sign of parenthood.

Gambino.

Why did he pulled that bullshit with the GI cards?
Made me fucking rage
>You came here with a friend? Too bad, unless you are a lone hobo like me you can't find me

Fucking hell, is he a kid?

Is that being a shitty parent, or just tough love?

>Fucking hell, is he a kid?
Yes, did you miss this?
Even one of the GI creators thought he was childish and trying to run away from Gon. He's a shy dick.

Jonas Junior is god tier dad/uncle tho.

Oh hell no

>If Gon would have just gone solo he would have never run into the Chimera ants and been part of the extermination team almost dying in the process

I never said he was poor, I said he spends his money on adventuring and projects, which includes the DC exploration. No doubt he's insanely rich, he just doesn't use it for looking good.

Not much of a challenge since you posted the best dad in anime

He was a good father. Shitty son though

take it back asshole, Kerry was a good father

You misunderstand. Hibiki ruined her father's life, the least she can do is pay for a restaurant bill.

did nothing wrong

He was much more suited as a father than as a seigi no mikata

Remember that Mito forced ging to let him with her

Came here to post this.

Good work.

Goku.

You mean GOAT

My father is dead.

Yours for fucking planting sperm in your land whale mom you fucking faggot

At least you know where he is :'(

As he should be. Did that fat faggot even bother learning nen?

>using the wish machine for a fucking high end computer
They're fucking rich. The guy's such a retard.

Who's to say that they didn't turn out that way BECAUSE of the torture?

Databook says Manipulation.

Only hysterical prudes think that rape is something that cause permanent damage.
What Shou Tucker did to his daughter is objectively worse.

Chyna

Maybe he didn't want Gon to hire a pro hunter to walk him through GI. He wanted him to go it alone.

Holy fuck. I'm glad Ikki beat the shit out of him.

Because after 10 years of finding out his usual methods won't work for killua, letting him roam free is best

He did say he'd be back in the end

Well, he was right. Too bad he didn't predict he'd leave just as quickly and take their wishmaker 2000 with him.

Best dad, you mean.

Mine

She didn't force him to actively avoid Gon in the future but he still did

Kirei is the shit dad m8

He's like that with everyone, though. At least he left clues for Gon.

Makoto Itou.

The man who raised Gendo Ikari, probably.

AHAHHHAHAHAA
SACRIFICE SHEEP TO GOD

Well, it also works to his advantage because it keeps people from really noticing him (He looks like a hobo, do you pay attention to hobos?) and makes people seriously underestimate him.

I imagine he's pretty good at concealing his "power level" too. I mean, he has to be. He's all but impossible to find, and yet he travels extensively.

And as we know, he really doesn't like being bothered, so looking like a hobo totally works for him.

This also means he is naturally, going to be really dangerous precisely because it's all but impossible to notice him. You would never even see him coming. In a fight, you would have pretty much no idea what he was going to do with his Nen, really.

He's also certainly lethally precise and excellent at controlling it.

Which is funny because you have people like the Zoldycks who openly display themselves as being a big deal and are out there, and then you have this guy who wants to be left alone and is probably as good as, or better at their bread and butter. (He IS basically impossible to find, and such. )

Jubei

Thread should have ended here.

>when you find out these two and pic related are voiced by the same person

Naruto was busy and he had the clones and all. But still, his son was a bitch.