Is there a series more depressing than pic?

Is there a series more depressing than pic?

No

Your life's story kek

Fuckin' owned

Cmon it wasn't THAT depressing. Now Cashern Sins, that show was one he'll of a downer.

That would imply there was anything in my life of note to be depressed about

Its pretty fuckin bad dude, almost all the episodes ended on a sad note

I never felt particularly depressed when watching the show and by end game the cast was alive and optimist about their future in one way or another. Casshern had all but two of the protagonists dead and one of them became a monstrous symbol of death.

I guess maybe its just because I find real life situations to be much more depressing than sci-fi, but I can see where you're coming from.

Depressing shit thread?

>saikano
This isn't a plain shit thread

I see someone has never fallen in love.

One of the few stories where Talent > Hard work, which is good.
Also confirms that glasses wearing male characters are the worst.

Here and there. Then and back

I couldn't get into this. As soon as it was revealed that everyone who took part in the contract is going to die I felt like there was no purpose in continuing because I felt like I knew exactly what would happen.

Windaria is the most depressing anime ever made.

This. The world is being decayed to death. Love interest, almost everyone decayed.
The main character did nothing but get blamed for fucking up the world only to become a grim reaper at the end to remind robots mortality is still a thing.

Fuck this show. The first season was pretty good, but the second was fucking terrible. I will never forgive Sup Forums for shilling this.

To be honest I haven't watched it in forever, what was so bad about the second season?

One of my all time favourite series, shame Sup Forums doesn't discuss it more often

Morita best boy

Takes too long for the plot/relationships to progress, only to go the nonsensical route. They literally had to force drama in with the tiny chick getting injured to advance the story at all. Plus all of the characters became unlikable cunts.

At least the first season was fun and I didn't want to kill the characters.

What is bokurano

Really? No texhnolyze?