Opinions? i think this is quite the thing

opinions? i think this is quite the thing.

Why is Anne so shit? she ruined the whole episode.

also, what drugs do you have to take in order to keep going after animals when they annihilate you every time.

I want Hibiki to emotionally abuse me until I come

For some reason this show make me feel like it's 2000 again.And it feels amazing.

too much suffering

generic moeblob otaku pandering trash

Buzzword : the post

ebin

It is pretty good.

The most underrated anime of the season. Anne is the best girl of the season.

brittle-bone-disease-chan completely ruins every scene she's in.
okay, we get it, she gets injured impossibly easily and has low self-esteem. literally the only thing she ever does on screen is either break a bone or criticize herself.
the other girls have been at least given some backstory, depth, and character progression. she doesn't even interact with the rest of the cast; the cast has to interact with themselves in spite of her.

This, Botan is shit. Anne keep cheerful despite all misfortune, meanwhile Botan can't stop being negative

I want to see Hibari-chan's rare smiles

she encourages the others, mostly hibari like every episode. epitome of a good friend

Can you guess what the else the director has worked on?

>brittle-bone-disease-chan completely ruins every scene she's in.
They're actually hilarious.

Every time you see Botan about to do something like shake a person's hand, you giggle a little bit because something so simple is going to make her suffer a lot

Full OP is out.

I know, it's already on my CD rack

;^)

Botan needs a dedicated episode.

Pretty much everyone else has had one except her.

>Botan needs a dedicated episode.
Maybe we'll get lucky and she'll die.

>Botan actually dies
>Episode ends with Anne crying in despair for the first time

How is she not already dead? Does she have the world's leading doctors reconstituting her every time she gets injured? Most of the damages she incurs seem more severe than her bandages are capable of fixing.

Why is she so smug?

Botan is just a more sickly Himeji

I knew it was going to be pretty good the second I saw Silverlink was animating it.

2 more days until new episode