Martin Shkreli - he is our guy, right ?

Martin Shkreli - he is our guy, right ?

Other urls found in this thread:

informationliberation.com/?id=57350
zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-13/watch-amazon-deletes-hundreds-one-star-reviews-hillary-clintons-new-book
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This should have been a joke, right ?

The article...
Martin Shkreli Sent to 'Fortress-Like' Federal Jail With Terrorism & Mob Suspects
informationliberation.com/?id=57350

Gets into a twitter pissing contest with Hilary. Tanks the biotechnology sector & costs me $5k. I'm glad the loud-mouth idiot is in jail. Maybe he'll now wash his hair.

Pharma bro always our guy.

And "What happened ?"

As a representative of Sup Forums (is he related?)
we helped to defeat Clinton and she even did not give us due credit,

so this jailing is very obviously a REVENGE for Sup Forums activities, Meme War consequence...

---
"What Happened"
is actually
"How I imagined it" (or "How I Saw it")
but a dishonest liar will not tell even that right...

Full of lies and accusations, no regret of all wrongdoings...

Amazon rating fraud...
zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-13/watch-amazon-deletes-hundreds-one-star-reviews-hillary-clintons-new-book

Shkreli jailed now for inciting minor disruption of book rallies
(well, but imagine, if someone did it, it would not be just "minor")
and for Sup Forums, for memetic war defeat of The Beast...

And what really happened?

Clinton body count, namely Seth Rich, Corruption, Uranium one, Soros riots,
Clinton Foundation, Emails, Qaddafi, Benghazi weapons to ISIS and al-Nusra, anti-Assad imperialism,
Podesta and PizzaGate, after all those MSM Media Fake News,
and Trump .

That happened, Mrs. Clinton...

Full-size original cross-posted to /hr/ due to file size limit...
(I am Charlie too...)

F

FREE SHKRELI
HE DIN DU NUFFIN

(and a "portable" version for 1280px wide screen, smaller JPEG file, without watermark...)

(Maybe with 44 layers it is little over-combined? But there has been lots of smooth readable memes, now it's time for some art too...)

We need to get him out.

How?

> as our founders intended

Did he buy Sup Forums last year ?

He's everyone's guy in maximum security if you know what I mean.

(bump?)

He is their guy now.

>albanian
>/ourguy/
what has pol become?

Can he be declared a POLITICAL PRISONER now ?

After all, he has been jailed for Fake-book post against prominent political figure (Clinton), and untold but commonly understood as for Clinton defeat revenge...

>Martin Shkreli - he is our guy, right ?

yeah he is.

By being visible upset, make a shkreli counter or something.

these are not Albanians.

anal actually feels really good.

that pedophile roach has a filthy nose

His nose is normal juden.

what?

When would the real threats be jailed instead ?

he is. do not judge him. every one here would've done everything exactly as he did. he is getting fucked.

... when endorsing riots is not that much punishable, if they are the "correct" riots...

You think he's laughing now?

Martin-chan is looking good.

Na he was jailed for committing fraud, he had his bail revoked for committing an "assault."

Dumbass just had to not post shit on the internet till his sentencing hearing and then do 12-16 months in club fed, he was probably warned by his lawyers not to fuck this up and has no one to blame but himself. I'm curious as to how this will affect his sentencing.

Disrupting some speakers is possible, but asking to disrupt ""democrat"" speaker (Clinton) is jail-deserving offence ?

>LE OLIGARCHIC WALLSTREET IS OUR GUY?

He's not being jailed for the facebook post. He was convicted of fraud. He was allowed to remain out of jail while waiting his sentencing hearing, he was out on bail. His bail was revoked because he violated it's terms. He probably won't get convicted of anything for the post.

> bail revoked for committing an "assault."
Is fake-book post an "assault" ?

If the judge declared him "danger to society" - for that post (1st amendment?), or for previous frauds...?
Has became free speech "danger to society" in USA?

An "assault" isn't protected speech under the 1st Amendment. An assault is conduct that could produce in someone else a sense of fear of bodily harm or unwanted contact, it's reasonable to think that one of Shkreli's follows would act up his post and grab Clinton's hair.

The danger to society is a bail standard, don't take it literally, the Judge is saying Shkreli probably committed a crime and is likely to continue to commit crimes. If he got a speeding ticket his bail could have been revoked.

tl;dr: I don't know the difference between jail and prison

He's my guy, I don't know about you lot.

Did more for exposing the conspiracy than anyone else.

He's going to have BBC on his mind for the next few months just as much as Sup Forums so yeah.