What's the proper response to "Hillary won the popular vote by almost 3 million votes?"

What's the proper response to "Hillary won the popular vote by almost 3 million votes?"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UHjK3Oul8xM
youtube.com/watch?v=6e45RpFegSM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

illegals

California is not the only State in the US.

"She lost the presidency"

repeat after me:
"popular vote means fuck all and you wasted your time going to the polls, dipshit."

Trump is going to deport the DACA beaners and the rest of the illegals who voted in the election will self deport. Now Shillary, Zuckerdrone, or whoever the fuck the Democrats put up as their candidate will lose the popular vote too

>wait 103 years to vote for a woman because she's a woman
>die knowing that's retarded
ugly old cunt

the electoral college is meant to keep derranged populist psycopaths from taking office.

Illegals + With everyone voting 3rd party and independent she still had less than half the vote.

"Wtf I love niggers now"

Remind them that Obama LOST the popular vote for the DNC back in 2008.

Ask them why the electoral college system didn't matter back then, but suddenly matters when someone they don't like is elected.

Our elections are not decided by popular vote.

She looks like Roger Ebert plus E.T

>Popular vote has never determined who was president

voted for hildawg gets cancer dies

F

"She would have won by more if she bothered to campaign in the rust belt."

Also works for the Russia narrative while we're at it.

They forgot history and were doomed to repeat it

We need to investigate Mrs. Clinton and the Democratic party for abetting Mexican influence on the election.

1) corpses and illegals are not valid votes
2) that's not how a democratic republic works

Ask them to educate themselves on how our voting system works, including why and how it came to be. Then proceed to call them out on their bullshit by looking at Obamas numbers which they were perfectly fine with.

"America isn't a democracy. It has a safety valve to make sure poor, uneducated rural & suburban voters get power over the cities where smart, educated people live."

massive voter fraud. also
>"the electoral college protects the minority against the majority and i thought you lefties liked that?"

"so did Hitler"

Tough shit.

California takes an inordinate amount of time to count its votes, also California doesn't represent the interests of the country as a whole.
They pretty much just exist to give 55 free handicap votes to the Democrat party, they should be ignored otherwise.

"It was agreed upon before the election by all officials involved that the election would be won by electoral votes, not the popular vote. As such, this is how the results were decided."

>Steininger
good riddance!

Stupid attention granny.

Electoral College

If the Dems really opposed the Electoral College on principal, they had 8 years to speak up about it under Obama. Yet they were silent on the issue.

You reap what you sow.

>What's the proper response
ok

Say this: " I would like to congratulate Hillary on winning a task that has no bearing on the presidential election."

Say its a good thing america is a republic and not a democracy then.

>What's the proper response to "Hillary won the popular vote by almost 3 million votes?"
We live in a Republic, not a Democracy. The electoral college works, again.

>I'm gonna die soon
>will vote for Hillary
>fuck all y'all.

You don't win a chess game if you have more pieces at the end.

Do you feel that the rules of the 2016 election were changed after both parties agreed to them?

It's not the most popular one, but the strongest who should get to rule.

A baseball game is won by the team with the most runs, not the most hits.

"I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

>Steining
do (((they))) even trying?

Just because there are more people in California and New York, it does not mean they should be able to impose their will on the rest of the country. That's why each state had an equal say.

lol if she hadn't voted for Killary, the bitch probably would've said fuck the old cunt.

youtube.com/watch?v=UHjK3Oul8xM

Those 3 million came from dead and illegal voters.

New Hampshire was claimed for Hillary but now been proved Trump due to voter fraud. It's only one small example .

She didn't win the popular vote, you win the popular vote when you get 50% of the vote.
Shills got 48%

See
And remind them that the electoral college supersedes popular vote, as it is supposed to be in the constitution.

While it seems counter-intuitive, the college gives mid-size and smaller states a say so that Commiefornia and Jew York voters don't automatically determine who wins.

Nice, do you have a source to the 3 million illegals thing?

Eh, fuck that old bat anyways

What? I didn't give a number. Did you mean to reply to ?

Voting ages should be 21-65

"You don't say you would've won checkers after losing a chess game"
Then walk away annoyed

"There are no participation trophies in a presidential race."

Illegal wetbacks and dead people can't vote. /thread

You can PC/faggot it up, if you like.

Nothing, obsessing about it is retarded.

died with hillarys last chance at becoming president

>Spassky really beat Fischer by making bingo

Trump won the real vote. Hillary won california.

.009% of the population wanted her over him. in other words, SO WHAT?

Our system is designed so that 1 city with 100 million people can't control the countryside.

It doesn't matter, she knew the rules going in. This is like when Barcelona would lose and you'd have Xavi spitting his dummy out afterwards with MUH POSSESSION.

You got BTFO.
youtube.com/watch?v=6e45RpFegSM

mostly voter fraud anyway

The football team who has the most passing yards doesn't win the game, it's the one with the most points scored.

I thought blacks mostly live in cities?

Presidential elections don't operate on who wins the popular vote.

Illegals, that's why we need voter id.

>What's the proper response to "Hillary won the popular vote by almost 3 million votes?"
this picture

Say "she knew all along what the rules were and didn't complain until after she lost"

I like how Gary has UNO cards. :)

Well you said "this" as if it was true so I wanted to know if it was true... guess not.

>not feeling the johnson

i reported this racist post for inciting violence

It shows how far politics have fallen when we have to choose between a cunt lie Hillary and a complete moron like Trump.

t. bernigger

Hahahahahahahahaha. ROFLMAO

Just say: "Against obama you mean?"

(Because she won the popular vote against obama too, yet conveniently nobody seemed to bother) . You can hook them on this. Since it is obviously an inconsistency.

Trump is a loser is the only response.

9-12 million of her votes were illegals. So she actually lost by 6-9 million popular votes.

She didn't win enough state electors, which are the only votes that count

Losing the election despite a 3 million voter advantage shows she played her cards completely wrong and focused too hard on single places and issues. She's not at all fit to govern.

>((((Steininger))))

go for it my dude

Constitution counts only electoral college votes, not 3 million White-genociding illegal criminal invader scum.

Who gives a a shit? Even if the numbers are true that doesn't mean it was a good idea.... just look at the general population, and ask yourself, how dumb are Americans?

She lost by almost the same amount against Obama and nobody said shit about it back then.

"I can hold 20 pebbles in my pocket while singing the Sole Mio. Is that relevant? Neither is the popular vote "

It's because their candidate lost. Same with Bush/Gore. Gore won the popular vote, Bush got the electoral. Democrats sperged out then as well. When Obama won, life just went on.

Does anyone have the Hilldawg with drumpf, wojak, and moon man crying in the hot tub?

>(((RU (TH) )))line (((STEIN)))inger
Damn. Trump has only been in office for a few weeks and Jews are already getting shoah'd.

>Oh yeah? We'll see what those numbers look like after Trump gives amnesty to DACA beaners and they bring their family over to help out. Your move libtard