What do you think he's doing in hell right now?

What do you think he's doing in hell right now?

>implying there's a hell
Hitchens will go down as the most important scholar of the 21st century.

You can't go to someone else's hell if you don't believe in it.

regreting everything

>implying this faggot knew anything
suffering.

Hithcens was no different than e-celeb garbage

Probably convincing the devil it doesn't exist, just like your impossible deity.

the only thing more autistic and pathetic than judaism is christianity. dumb fucking larping revisionist faggots.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

no, only by raging cheetos dirty fedoras

Organizing all those books. The fuck do I care?

He will fade into nothingness.

Making excuses for the jews, as usual.

>mfw i love both christopher and peter

He was pro-gun, anti-feminist, one of the few of those atheist speakers who was willing to bring out the heavy artillery against islam. I'm not an atheist myself any more, but he was sincere and witty, generally respectful when debating christian scholars. I hope he's in a good place.

Based Hitchens.

idealogically he agreed the least with those who stated how you should live if you want to go to heaven iirc

How do women even try to deny the fact that they're sex objects

Reverend he turned to me
Without a tear in his eyes
Nothing new for him to see,
I didn't ask him why
I will remember
The love our souls had sworn to make
Now I watch the falling rain
All my mind can see now is your

Is it a coincidence that the world goes mad after the best Hitchens dies?

He convinced American kids to enlist and fight in Israel's wars. Hope he's roasting thoroughly.

Shit posting

gets anally raped by Orcus at noon then the rest of the day he sits around and smokes cigarettes with Andre Breton talking about the state Marvel Comics.

Wishing he would have never fallen for that Mossad-MI6 pedo blackmail honey trap.

when people die they are resurrected in the first or second resurrection at the end, the dead know nothing. He's not in "hell" or anywhere. He's in the ground burried, and sleeping as it were.

Enjoying getting fucked up the ass by satan

You could've said public intellectual and that would be somewhat believable. But scholar? Gtfo

We need public discourse speakers such as Christopher Hitchens back in the mainstream debates again, there is no one like him except for people like Dawkins and Sam Harris, so close yet so far apart.

He's in hell you fedorafag.
>Chris = reddit
>Peter = Sup Forums

Hel and damnationl is after the Judgement.
For now he sleepeth.

>Hell
Well in reality his work continues to trigger abrahamic retards, including the foundation of most of Sup Forums's arguments regarding Islam.

Not really, he was a little late. Most of his following met him in person, instead of just spam upvoting his comments.

>Hell
>Existing
Silly Ameridumbs

It is strange, after you abandon the lies of modern liberalism and look back on the people you used to admire or enjoy with a critical eye. I used to be such a huge fan, bought his whole act, now all I can think about is how he worked so hard to dismantle western culture. I thank god that the better brother lived but I still want to know if he understood his actions had such a negative effect? He had to know, he was smart, did he not care?

1. Hell doesn't exist.
2. The wrong brother died.

How the fuck did he dismantle western culture? If anything he protected it.

hell doesnt exist yet

notice every reference to gehenna was in the future tense

>What do you think he's doing in hell right now?
Screaming.

>If anything he protected it.
He attacked whites, but proudly proclaimed his own Jewish ancestry. He defended feminism, attacked "racism," by which he meant whites standing up for their survival. He undermined Christianity. He promoted every kind of hedonism and degeneracy, and died by cancer brought on by his own addictions.
Time to face reality, user. He was a satanic piece of shit.

His attacks on the Church were a frontal assault on the glue that has held the west together for 2000 years. I agree that Christianity has many problems but he did not work to make it better or attempt to construct a replacement he just went along and worked his hardest to convince people that faith is a meaningless superstition.

>For now he sleepeth.
Where's he buried so I can shit in his mouth?

what is this silent hill shit

тoчнo!

RIP

You're first just because your argument is shit and easy to dismantle.
>His attacks on the Church were a frontal assault on the glue that has held the west together for 2000 years. I agree that Christianity has many problems but he did not work to make it better or attempt to construct a replacement he just went along and worked his hardest to convince people that faith is a meaningless superstition.
The Church did not hold the west together for 2,000 years, there were plenty of wars between western countries in that time period, what held the west together was a common system, and it was not religion, it was how the nations governed themselves and engaged in diplomacy. This torch has been passed on to what is arguably american democracy

>He attacked whites, but proudly proclaimed his own Jewish ancestry. He defended feminism, attacked "racism," by which he meant whites standing up for their survival. He undermined Christianity. He promoted every kind of hedonism and degeneracy, and died by cancer brought on by his own addictions.
Time to face reality, user. He was a satanic piece of shit.
If anything he used liberal biases to point out the idiocy of left wingers defending Islam, which we still use to this day, whether you know it not Hitchens arguments against Islam are used to this day. Sure he attacked christianity and catholicism, but never with a weak argument, and he never opposed freedom of religion, infact he vanguarded american ideals in his later years when he showed an interest in american politics. You can say alot of things about hitchens including calling him a degenerate, but he did not die a marxist.

I liked hearing him talk and hearing his rehearsed repartees. I always thought that he'd quit on his arguments before making the whole point, and rely on his little put downs. His book on Orwell was interesting, but a mess. I think he's just sizzling in the lava right now screaming.

>His attacks on the Church were a frontal assault on the glue that has held the west together for 2000 years.
Religion has been and still is the subjugation quagmire that tortured and abused intellectual growth in the West for 2000 years,

last argument meant for

>faith is a meaningless superstition.
Well put.

He was talking to people who were not in hell yet. Of course it was future tense.

I'm not even Christian nor do I believe in God but I've read the Bible and its sad that you fucking morons don't even understand your own religion.

Nobody is in heaven or hell until the rapture.

>RIP
They have no rest day or night. There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.