Shingeki no Kyojin

Erwin should die, Sasha and Connie should be allowed to live, but one of them needs to die within 2 volumes.
Annie when?
Rage CT when?
What is actually going through Reiner's head?

I want Bert to find happiness by any means possible.

Mikasa a shit.

>Sasha and Connie should be allowed to live
I wish user, I wish. Rage CT maybe soon depending on how the fight goes. Reiner should be fine unless Isayama goes the bad writing route.

What's down the bad writing route?

I'm guessing he means the soldier Reiner theory.

I meant that the "Reiner is a soldier" theory has a lot of holes, and so does the "Reiner is mindless" one. I can see Isayama doing it, but Reiner listened to Bert telling him to lay down so it means he's conscious.

Oh yeah I've heard that one. What would you like to happen?

I'm the same with OP wanting a CT rage which will probably only happen if Reiner dies.

You're thinking Reiner's death would set it off?

That or some how Annie becomes relevant again. I like both Reiner and Bert but, it doesn't look like they'll win this without either one of them dying or escaping again. I can't see any of EMA dying. JSC maybe.

I'm a sucker for rage CT so I'd like to see it, but on the other hand I like Reiner too and I'd want to see more of BR's relationship. Actually I'd be fine with all outcomes.

I'd be surprised if Reiner out lives Bert but, I wouldn't mind it as well. Either way is also fine with me.

This. I see Bert being part of the shifter end game.

Eren vs Bert final battle? I actually hope Eren ends up siding with the shifters somehow despite it being unlikely.

That or everyone bans together against the real 'big bad'. It's obviously not Zeke. Bets on Puppy Titan.

My guess for where things are going is this.

Reiner will die here, letting Bert fall back safely. If Reiner fails here, Zeke was going to feed him to another shifter anyway. So it's better to die fighting and let Bert escape, than be devoured.

Zeke, PT and Bert fall back to the village and what ever happens in the basement, happens.

Having lost Reiner, it makes sense that Annie is the next go-to. For plot conveniance, they will find out where Annie is and Zeke + Bert will attack the walls, but from the inside. Hidden in plain sight before shifting.

Zeke will literally throw Annie to safety and Bert will disperse steam so they can escape.

From there, I think another user was right and there will be a war waged against the village.

>war waged against the village.
This would be pretty based user. I get the feeling the titan village will only be seen until the very end with some kind of fucked up reveal.

Hopefully Zeke will get more serious after his fuck up with manlet. I love him but, admittedly, I can't take him seriously until he does something worth while again. That or Bert can start leading maybe.

Or of course Puppy titan

I think he's always going to struggle against Levi. Those big long arms work against him when he's against something so small and quick.

Like when a small boxer gets inside the reach of a larger opponent. I think that's why he will need Annie. A bodyguard, so to speak.

Hopefully we get to see Annie with Zeke. It would be funny seeing him try to boss her around and she just ignoring his threats unlike BR.

He could beat AT but, seeing as Eren can keep a fight with AT, FT should at least have a better chance against him.

Oh that would be cool actually.
If Annie was guarding Zeke, the only way for Eren to get to him, would be through her. That would be a good moment for some great character interaction.

>I think he's always going to struggle against Levi
>that's why he will need Annie
Uhh user...

He doesn't know Levi walked all over her, and she was trying to escape Levi, not fight him.
Just spitballing.

Why was old thread kill?

She turned around to fight him and promptly lost her arm mate

got too cancerous

Rico turns up. Thread gets nuked.
Seems to be the new order.
pls no ban

Turning and swinging =/= fighting.
Besides, if someone came up to you when your imprisoned and said, "I'm breaking you out, but only if you shit gold"
You're gonna tell that person that you shit gold.

Cancerous how? I left after user said he'd paypal someone $15. Did it worsen?
So basically mods are fags?

We don't even know if the Ricofag is a mod. But people get banned and threads get nuked when Ricofag turns up.

The conspiracy is real.

Pretty much this

Conspiracy? Is there more to it or something?

Ricomod is a dumb nigger and is probably the same person as pic related.

>see more of BR's relationship
Why? Bert is such a bore. Even Armin is more interesting than him.

Berts changing.

>Rage CT when?
Never. All of CT scenes are anti climatic.

rofl, I miss greentexts like this.

Shut up Jeanbo

Into an edgy bore. The biggest disappointment in the manga.

Bert is my favorite so we can only agree to disagree.

We can still cheer "Go Bert"

How?

Is it because I'm the only person who still says "rofl?"

Reiner will die within the next 2 chapters. Bert will escape and because of this Armin will be fine.

Yep, pretty much.

Trying to frame God as impure while rping as nob gobbling slut and banning user for posting lewds of said whore. The mods don't want God's name spread to the masses for it'll start a revolution.

This. I think Marco and Bert are the best in the manga but everyone seems to hate them for no reason.

God a best.

Bortfujos are cringy.

Bert is pretty well liked on here user. He just gets a lot shitposting from triggered Mikasafags.

Isn't lewd against the rules anyway?

Sheeit. I need to expand my repertoire of acronyms then. I refuse to say "kek" though, and "lol" gets me bitched at here.

Pro-tip, you don't nee to say anything. If you laugh out loud, then good for you, glad you got a laugh. No need to tell us.

Because one killed the other.

No he isn't. We don't like him. There are like 4-6 dedicated Bertposters who refuse to talk about anything else.

It is but, anons get away with it in these threads often. It wasn't until Rico lewds mods started caring.

Most mods let it be as long as it isn't hardcore. Ricofag kinda shit all over that though.
I'm trying to figure out when they're posting to find out the timezone so I can avoid a ban, I got a 24 hour last week,

He's liked by the tumblrinas which isn't saying much.

I can't speak for everyone but, I'm open for any discussion whether it being Bert related or not. He just happens to be my favorite.

I'm way too drunk to care about your falseflagging user, Bert is my favorite and I will stand by him no matter what happens.

I got a two day ban.

All I want is for Bert to die. I want to see him agonize in pain and realize that his life and eveything he has done is meaningless

I like new bert.
I like fun file names too.

Fair enough. Although I do feel the need to acknowledge anons when they make me laugh harder than just a smirk or slight expulsion of air.

Funny enough, most of the discussion in this thread was by two Bertfags and OP, until you came in to whine.

Then do so, just don't use some teenage txt chat. If you can't think of a way to word it, find an SnK reaction image or something.

Yeesh

I like him too even though he's pretty boring. Not every character needs to be interesting.

I got banned for posting with a Tor node even though I don't have Tor downloaded and live alone.

Too drunk for filenames too, but panelfag is a cute and I appreciate his work.

Even if you don't like Bert, you have to admit his explosions were cool.

I've probably discussed more about Mikasa than other Mikasafags.

Same here. The appreciation thing I mean. I'm sober.
I didn't have this panel by the way, thanks.
I feel bad for Berts ear.

I hope it looks good animated, it was a really nice scene.

Let's kill Ricomod.

It's okay, he can regenerate and I'm glad for that.

This is why I like Bertfags. Bert may not be interesting but Bertfags always find something to like about him with maymays headcanons and fan art.

Mods scare me. I like it here.

You will not kill my most valued servant.

Me too, brother.

His ear will grow back. It will be super soft too.

Still, I kinda wish he didn't get his ear chopped off. That must've really hurt.

I'm not a bertfag user :( I'm just nice

Him being a God is canon.

Just putting that out there.

Him having a god complex is canon

>It will be super soft too.
CUTE

Rico is mean.

At least I can still post Hissy lewds

That's a very soft looking thigh.
Soooooooooft

It's okay user, he's been through worse pain than his ear being cut. He'll make it through.

I want to kissu the Hisu,

You mean being a complexive God.

>tfw you'll never worship Bert's titan

He's the complex complexiteous Bertgod.

You obviously aren't trying hard enough because I do every night.

If he dies, I'll need to cry a bit.

I sacrifice my precious burgers to him.

Reiner pls.

Not him but, don't be a fag.

Don't do that user, burgs are for loli only

I butter up my rotund body and do a jig for my Bert saviour.

You'll still never worship it in person ;_;

Spoilers out early again I guess. Will post more soon.

Do you think we will have another emotional moment between Erwin and Levi? Not a romantic one of course.