I really hope I am not the only one who cried while watching ERASED

I really hope I am not the only one who cried while watching ERASED

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MPwVMv8cAO4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>The demise of the biggest cuckold in history

Laughed so hard tears literally came out.

/thread

Literal meme show.

I cried when I watched Yashiro confessing undying love to Satoru.

Depends.
Are we talking about tears of laughter or disappointment?

cuck

Nope. Last airing show I cried at was still Plastic Memories.

Really strong start but poor ending.

Cuck also.

There wasn't anything to cry about. Anytime the protag ran into any trouble he'd just use the magical McGuffin time powers that never are explained. Fucking terrible series.

I cried because of how bad it ended up being. This was before the cucking even happened.

Same.

The part where he sees his mom after the first time jump almost got me, but that was it.

Good first episode, poor everything else.

I didn't watch it. I can't stand time travel.

Nope, I cried at the end of AKB0048 though.

Of course I cried.

Shota Satoru > Adult Satoru

shed a tear of joy at seeing Kayo and her baby.

All the fags talking about being cucked should go die.

SATORU A KEK. A KEK

I did a bit at the end when they Airi appears again.

There are thousands of children just like Kayo who get abused every day and all Sup Forums could give a shit about was the feeling that they got cucked because she didn't wait for MC

Biggest how? KGNE's MC's girlfriend sleeps with his best friend ON SCREEN, his best friend says it's HIS fault, beats the SHIT out of him, and they STILL end up together.

this

You know I'm partly responsible but can we actually talk about some other shows for once?

youtube.com/watch?v=MPwVMv8cAO4

Give me time manipulation powers so that I can fix my life and I'll give a shit.

You've got a cute voice user, want to hold hands?

What do you even mean?

>Nope. Last airing show I cried at was still Plastic Memories.
Oh you mean generic "please feel bad for everyone in this because they're crying" show #21839237486247162746210?

That's a big number.

Don't make me say it.

Is the adult ever better than the shota?

When you nod your head yes, but you wanna say no

Lambo 10 years and 20 years into the future

AHAHAHAHAHA FAGGOT

The cuck without me, by Kayo hinazuki
When i get bigger, big enough to go somewhere by myself, i want to cuck my friend who's far away. My friend who's in a coma for 15 years. The friend who saved my life. I want to leave him with nothing but pain and sadness. He will have no adults, children or classmates, only his mom. I will fuck his friend when i want to fuck his friend, i will cuck him when i want to cuck him and visit him with his friend's baby when i want to. I will then think about the cuck i left behind. Kids go to school, like nothing has changed. Adults go to the office, like nothing has changed. His mom eats like she used to. When i think about the cuck wihtout me, i can't help but to laugh. I want to cuck my friend.

Boku Dake had a great OP

>watching garbage that panders to edgy teens
You're pretty dumb.