Why is she so cute?

Why is she so cute?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10296564
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I want to massage those lovely breasts.

i want to do naughty things to her eyes

I'll give you two good reasons in that image...

a cute

Which volume?

some new short special vol

Witches are always cute

Too bad she isn't best girl

all girls are great even Reinhard

E
M
T

Hamakaze

Her tighs are made for lying your head on

she's cute but I don't trust her

It's been hard, hasn't it?

Best Family coming through

Having Rem there just makes it so awkward.

Maybe if you're an ant.

ant pic

>Seeing her gently care for Subaru and stroke his hair while he rests on her lap
>TFW start longing for something similar

I am so goddamn lonely.

Also she may be a ditz, but she's certainly one of the best girls in the story. Since she actually cares.

>Suddenly all this shipping faggotry with Subaru and Killer-chan

Did you all just completely ignore the fact that blue haired vermin killed this nigga more than once?

With a time hopping ability of course eventually there will be a timeline where this guy ends up in a relationship with her that doesn't end up in murder but come the fuck on

I'm sure people are just being weirdos because the fanart and some stupid reason like 'it's cute'

>blue haired vermin killed this nigga more than once?
no she didnt retard and sorry that your so dumb to understand the reason Sup Forumsermin

You need to read the WN.

Not a shipper fag, but there is a reason for it, and not just because they think it's "cute".

Later on you may think differently once you see some developments. Which will only make the possible ending of this season a lot more painful.

Look at this filthy secondary

BEST MOTHER

Ok guys, time to get serious

>strawpoll.me/10296564

Rem is the best girl for sure.

Reminder that Witches don't exist

>All of these people voting for Rem

What the fuck is wrong with her hand

Did both of his children actually have blue hair? Rigel looks like a fruit-cake with that hair.

I wait

Face the truth

Yes, Rigel has blue hair. He is an ice demon not mention oni genes are more dominant.

>grey hair and eyes
What?

You know it to be true user, don't lie.

shes from Kancolle

>Then tears of joy, tears of joy, Rem pressed her face against the futon to hold her sobbing and laughter, but still her happy cries are quietly heard around the room. Subaru, smiling and silent, still gently stroking her hair.
SOMEONE HURRY UP AND CONTINUE TRANSLATING THIS SHIT.

THIS. Why do people have shit taste.

If they want to ship a killer, Elsa is the better option.

Emilia-tan is the one i like...

When does blue hair die?

She already did.

tfw you will never protect these smiles

Emilia is literally acting like a harem MC is towards their very clingy haremette.

You think its easy to go through heartache user? Guess what, its not.

She came back, i heard she dies permanently later.

>Rem is Satella.
>the Witch of envy
>crazy and broken
>loves subaru
>looks like emelia
>jealous of her
>is actually rem shape-shifting to look like her.
> Universe where rem and Subaru got married she didn't do anything bad to them

Watch it happen fuckbois

Who knows.

She didn't die yet. But people are expecting to.

Okay, being erased from existence isn't dying

>that art style
>tfw its been over 5 years since Sup Forums and /jp/ threads

What if Satella is really just Satella after all?

>being erased from existence isn't dying

It sure as hell isn't

Then why the fuck did someone translate this?
>I like it when Subaru pats my head. When your hand brushes through my hair, I feel like we’re connected.
>I like Subaru’s voice. My heart feels warmer every time I hear you speak.
>I like Subaru’s eyes. I like how even though they’re usually sharp, when you’re gentle to someone, your eyes will be the same.
>I like Subaru’s fingers. Even though you’re a boy you have such pretty fingers. But whenever you grip them it lets others know that they’re undeniably a boy’s, those thin, strong fingers.
>I like Subaru’s way of walking. I like how whenever we walk together, you always tilt your head back to make sure that I’m following you.
>I like Subaru’s sleeping face. It’s defenseless like a baby’s, and the eyelashes a little long. When I touch your cheeks it becomes an expression of relief, and whenever I playfully touch your lips you never notice…my chest hurts when I see it, but I still like it.
>Subaru says he hates himself. Looking at it this way, then Subaru has many good qualities. Rem wants Subaru to be aware that she knows these points.

Never gonna happen.

Did you know how long it took to make that? It took three weeks.

>erased from existence
what?

Easy answer. It's a sadist who translated it.

Translating the full thing would bring people happiness with the sadness. Translating only a small, good bit makes people feel 100% worse.

If it don't have captha it can be votebotted

Witch cult members with the power of gluttony eat her name and memories, which makes her a vegetable. Everyone, including her sister, forgets she ever existed in the first place, and nobody can even see her, despite her body still being there. Only Subaru remembers, and can see her.

It's not known if it can be reversed, since Subaru has shown to be able to absorb the witch's cult powers from special members, so he may acquire the power of gluttony later and reverse it.

You'll find out later.

Which arc is this?

Arc 3, the anime is mid-arc 2

Arc 3. Some anons say this arc will possibly start after episode 11-12, it's longer than arc 2 that we're currently in.

> The gluttony.
Hakugei a qt, a qt!

Why are people speculating that Subaru will kill Rem anyway.

Haha, translating nearly 300 some chapters... and counting, if i had free time and money i would, for now overlord soon

Wait so the anime will end with suffering? This is retarded.

user what the fuck were you expecting considering all that's happened?

Also we're only guessing it will end there, it's not 100% sure. It's a pretty high possibility though.

boobs

Because Foxy Grandpa had basically the same thing happen to him with his wife. Gluttony took control over his wife and forced Foxy Grandpa to kill her. Or something like that.

Rejoice!, boobs!

Like pottery

>user what the fuck were you expecting considering all that's happened?
That's the point. A story of suffering usually gets a brighter ending or something bittersweet not a fucking DEAD END.

So it's a cuck fantasy

It couldn't be Gluttony, gluttony can only steal names and memories, and if both are gone the person is a vegetable. Grandpappy's wife was something else.

Besides, there's still a chance. There's no reason to kill her. She's basically in a stasis, and killing her has no point, since it won't bring her name and memories back, unless he takes then after he sucks up gluttony's power.

It's based off a WN. From what WN readers are saying, the story is at arc 6 in it, we're only getting 25 episodes, so it will probably end with arc 3, since it's way longer than 1 and 2 combined.

If it sells well and there's enough material for it, we may get a second season.

>Cuck

Stop throwing the word around when i has no bearing on the situation. You sound like a mongoloid.

It's an ongoing series user, this season will end around arc 3. The next season will probably end in arc 5.

The WN is currently on arc 6 and ongoing.

Why doesn't Subaru just implant her name and memories like inception?

That's probably not the normal way to say that, but I get exactly what you mean.

He doesn't have that power yet. That's why he is hunting down Witches.

Subaru doesn't have that kind of power. Yet. Maybe if he kills the right bishop he'll be able to do something like that.

Wait, so are Rem's boobs bigger than Emilia's ?

Nah, Emilia's bigger. Rem is just slightly more developed.

Yeap, the only reason why it looks smaller is because she customizes her measurements to try and match her sister's breast size.

>Rem is Satella.
>the Witch of envy
>crazy and broken
>loves subaru
>looks like emelia
>jealous of her
>is actually rem shape-shifting to look like her.
> Universe where rem and Subaru got married she didn't do anything bad to them

Reminder

More developed than her sister, i meant to say.

>He looks like Okarin