So is the left just trying to grow the alt right?

So is the left just trying to grow the alt right?

Other urls found in this thread:

knightarmco.com/sr-15-iws-e3-carbine-mod-2-2/
youtube.com/watch?v=xYYBlPWYb7Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>So is the left just trying to grow the alt right?
You need to remember that the left is massively stupid. It is an alliance of inferior, weak people whose only uniting trait is that they hate the strong.
Anyway I'm glad the statues are being taken away just so the left can no longer get their hands on them and ruin them. We can put them all back up after the day of the rope.

I bet you're mad that they removed the Jerry Sandusky statutes too.

the establishment seeks the maximum possible evil and suffering in some grand final shitstorm to usher in the destruction of humanity. somehow this all fits into their plans. if they're trying to grow alt right extremism, if they're trying to create nazis. then maybe you should take notice of that and not play their fucking games? just a thought. or you could larp yourselves right into a trap, that's up to you, not my call.

>those who destroy history are doomed to repeat it

the north won the war because of better tactics, stronger logistics, and a better economy.

Now that libtards disarmed themselves, could the south rise again?

the alt right is already pretty big

that's what all of America looks like though

We need to exterminate every last fucking Nigger, Northerner and Liberal.

Don't spare a single man, woman, or faggot pronoun. Kill all, burn all.

alt right is a strawman term deisgned to lump every conservative who hates the establishment into a single group that can be demonized, lied about, and manipulated as our dear leaders see fit. it's not a term i would ever use to describe myself.

or was that a fat joke about the chubs in that pic? amusing

see, this is what i'm talking about. that could be a shill right there, or a useful idiot converted by the shills. our enemies are crafty, don't let your guard down

Its not going to be north vs south, its juet going to be rural and suburban gun owners vs limp wristed city fags. I dont see this going anywhere past the cities being besieged and starved out.

>if you kill your enemies, they win

Typical Trudeau cuck, this is why your country is being overrun by subhuman mud people. You aren't prepared to do what's necessary.

i don't think we're going to allow ourselves to be manipulated into another pointless conflict that distracts from our real struggle against the forces of organized evil embedded into the establishment. but i've always been kind of an optimist

Make no mistake, Northerners are the ENEMY and need to be destroyed. There is no other alternative.

That's a sweet-looking gun user:
knightarmco.com/sr-15-iws-e3-carbine-mod-2-2/

we don't even know who the enemy is, all we know is the top puppets they parade around. how many pogroms till you people realize it's an endless cycle designed to reset civilization at the moment when people finally start waking up to the screwjob and getting mad.

maybe an alternative strategy is in order? like, i dunno, not doing what the establishment wants? ignore their commands and manipulations and do our own thing once peak awareness hits and makes that possible. but hey, what do i know, i'm just a canadian and not a brilliant strategist like this edgy asshole.

hegelian synthesis
the goal is to incite a bigger chimpout and use it as a sort of double you tee cee justification for forthcoming legislature

You're just jealous that you can't get in on it.

>alt right is a strawman term deisgned to lump every conservative who hates the establishment into a single group that can be demonized, lied about, and manipulated as our dear leaders see fit. it's not a term i would ever use to describe myself.
This, anyone LARPING as (((alt-right))) needs to go back to
>or was that a fat joke about the chubs in that pic?
I'm pretty sure it was a fat joke

God I hate uber-customized ARs. It's a supply problem waiting to happen.

I'll take a plain A2 any day.

Take note: Not a fucking peep about General Albert Pike in DC..... not a mutha fucking peep from those assholes

>we
>Canadian flag

The enemy is the NIGGER, the NORTHERNER, and the MARXIST subhuman.

They are what's ruining this country and they deserve DEATH. ALL OF THEM. Anything less is half-hearted at best or cuckoldry at worst.

Can you 360 noscope good with that?

rural retards

Talk to some leftist retards (assuming they don't assault you just for asking them questions) and you'll find that a goodly number of them literally don't even know what they fuck they're protesting for or about. They get a call from their friend, or roomate, or professor and because they're mostly collectivists they just go along with the mob because the mob said so and their will is too weak to resist.

(((someone))) wants a race war...

suburban rednecks
Machiavellian humanism

Fuck you nigger. I love the snow. Just not these fucking cucked liberals. You're the one that has to deal with the niggers. I have to deal with liberals.

Well-put.

we have a common enemy, we all do

puppets, all of them. you don't focus on the pawns when the pawns are unlimited and only taking out the queen wins the game. or we could just stop playing this fucking game and following edgetards into obvious traps. the alternative is an endless cycle of violence that always kicks in right as people start waking up to the real power structure.

but you only understand extremes, you can't play 4d chess with that mindset. so shut up and let the adults talk

In every one of these dumb civil war threads, the heavily militarized police, National Guard, U.S. Army and Marines are somehow always forgotten about.

The first "side" to open a firefight will be FUBAR. It's going to be nothing but piss bottles and pepper spray.

they're just dumb kids with power fantasies that think they can save the world by hitting it hard enough. they should be shamed and called out for being edgy retards and then ignored.

Good, it's time we rid ourselves of these nigger and Communist parasites.

edgy retard

>implying the US military hasn't been worn down by a decade of pointless wars

Have you even been paying attention to the last 16 years?

Nigger lover

Once all of Sup Forums is doxed will these be required to be near our houses?

At least there's one monument that they'll never be able to take down.

those wars aren't supposed to be won, they're supposed to go on forever. but i do agree somewhat. destruction is easy, occupation is hard and requires boots on the ground. but if you want the united states to become an endless warzone like in metal gear or like the middle east, then by all means continue being an edgy retard.

you're too simple for this kind of talk. just shut up and let the adults do the talking. you are too easily manipulated

>t-they are just making us grow!!!
>Thats why we are sitting back and taking it up the ass haha
Pathetic. Just admit you are too scared to do anything about it

No

The left is just entitled and beyond stupid at this point that they can get away with anything.

Think of a spoilt 8 year old that packs a tantrum in a shop because you wont buy them chocolate and all the adults in the store just laugh at the kid.

That is where we are now. The left is mid tantrum and everyone is waking up to how annoying they are.

Even in NZ the media are admitting that the progressives have pissed off to many people and that's why our Green party have gone from 15% to less then 4% in less then 12 months.

don't ever talk to me or my wifes son ever again

A gruesome awaits you and the rest of the vile nigger race.

You gonna climb up there, mowgli?

NBF never give up. Our day will soon come!

visited there a few months back... nothing but Niggas working and living there.
anyways wait and see, they will come after it, even if it mean the nigs there will lose all that tourist monies.

Hail ISD

kek saved

A gruesome?
A gruesome what, boy?

Even as a triple, that trailer looks a little small to be hauling that statue. Plus a hitch mount, wtf.

t. truck driver

fate

I thought that too, but I assume they're moving it to where they can get a 18er in? I with we could see more area. How the fuck do you even tie that down?

The left is massively stupid? That's hysterical. Trump, Palin, Beck, etc

Run down some leftists for me would yah?

so what happens on Sup Forums when i'm not around to babysit? do the edgy retard emotionally stunted mini-psycopath shitlords just run around spouting the ideas the establishment put into their heads unchallenged? kids these days, too simple, too edgy, too oblivious, so easy for the enemy to manipulate.

Not sure I understand, boy.
Write something civilized people could understand, boy.

just wait till MLK statues start to come down

Ohio still leans red. Its got its shitty spots, definitely (pretty much all the cities), but there is a lot of beautiful land with decent people away from those.

We need to be dynamiting fucking Union statues if anything.

If it means the Alt-Right virtue signals and overreaches like they did in Charlottesville, it's a good plan for sure.

Alt-Rights are the fucking worst. Worse than SJWs for sure, and they're horrible.

Basically.
They know they'll get doxxed if they show up in person so they're stuck jacking off on Sup Forums

Delete this

why did you vote for a Yankee as POTUS then?

Yeah I guess that's possible. But I'd assume any place you could get that bigass boom truck thing and the rest of the equip should be suitable for a lowboy.

I consider it a lot, but as a fucking why mail it would just ruin the memes we have going now. Also the whole "not supposed to do that" part.

Remove the statures of traitors.

I don't see the problem.

Its still removing history. I'm in the north. We shouldn't be removing a god damn thing. It was a part of this country.

no silly you've got it backwards, this is the right being destroyed.

lol Its mexicans and neger working removing it. Who's country is America now?

Screenshotted

These threads are always good honeypots to get alt reich fags to fess up to their sociopathy

I didn't vote for him. Trump's a useful idiot. A tool to be discarded once he's no longer of any use.

Every last nigger-loving Unionist will hang on the Day of the fuck Rope.

*fucking rope

O ye of little faith

youtube.com/watch?v=xYYBlPWYb7Y

If that didn't trigger you fuck off back to chinkland.

You're just so enlightened aren't you.

What's a fuck rope, boy?

Every last Northerner and Unionist deserves extermination and nothing less.

Death to the Union and ALL who stand for it.

sorry i can only get past two or three words when i see your dumb gook-leaf flag attached to your posts... maybe try using the pirate flag so we don't automatically dismiss you for being completely retarded?

>its a supply problem
how retarded are you? the grip uses the same screw, the stock slips on, the trigger is a drop in, the forend is held on with allen wrench screws which is the same fucking thing my standard spikes tactical penis spider upper uses
im going out on a limb and saying you are some AK hyper fanboy

Make me.

Why the only parts on that gun that that can't be hot swapped for stock components are the swan sleeve and the forward gas block. If he put a normal barrel nut and A frame gas block on it with some stock hand guards. It would basically be a civilian legal M-4. The internals are all Mil spec compliant.

Trump's already proven he's a backstabbing cocksucker. First Syria, then the Wall, then Bannon, now DACA. He is not your friend.

>its the same people fighting and running shit for the last 16 years
this is how i knew you are a fucking moron and some leftypol faggot

Yes, they think that by provoking people they can finally be seen as the oppressed.

They are really stupid and are usually the first to face the firing squad when a revolution comes

muh old statues

Feel when muh statues

Yankees are the enemy.

How much are you larping right now boy

Is anyone buying these monuments and placing them on private property where they can't be moved again? What's happening to them?

>me
>leftypol
>implying realization that US foreign policy is an untenable mess is leftist

Oh fuck off you delusional Neocohen faggot. I hate leftists and nothing bring me greater joy than watching them die.

So the alt-right is just trying to destroy any conservative movement? At least you got your picture taken with a tiki torch, fag.

Whenever I see this flag I just know it's someone living with their parents.

it would be a pleasure to squash you, insect

theres no such thing as conservatives in america. You have all become degenerate trumptards.

Still here.

he's a leftyfag spamming his butthurt bullshit. 19 posts, meme flag, no fucking idea how guns work

>Cuckservatives
>movement

You vermin deserve to die alongside the Niggers and Leftists.