Idolfags

>Idolfags
>Human

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-05-22/several-handshaking-events-cancelled-after-idol-attack/.102390

>koreans
>human

ftfy

> is currently in critical condition after having received nearly two dozen stab wounds on the neck and chest.
>Two dozen stabs
>Not instant kill
Why are idolfags so shit at everything?

Faggots can't even stab correctly. Personally, I blame all that Starcraft.

Probably stabbed her with a knife the size of his dick.

>Handshaking events

Calling it now

Idolshit adaptation of "The Bodyguard"

I'd watch the crap out of it

Whatever shall we do now?

Wow be careful with that edge

Normalfag

And you guys were calling britain retarded because they banned knifes.

Don't worry, user, I'm always careful!

Why, are you an idol?

You don't need to be edgy to call the guy out on being able to stab someone 2 dozen times and still not kill her.
Seriously, how the fuck.

>Anime & Manga

Clearly the assailant was not, otherwise she would be dead.

IT'S HABBENING. Soon all idols will be regulated by government. KAWAMORI WAS RIGHT.

It was probably with a needle or something

I blame Miichan for this.

Would being a high-class prostitute be more or less safe than being an idol?

>3D idol
ISHYGDDT

>this thread
Shouldn't you kids be in bed already?

people people; autism kills

It takes more skill to be a prostitute.

I want Nico.

Anyway, dont idols have bodyguards or some shit?

Kills 0, Deaths 0

He's pretty even ratio so far.

Not the ones who get stabbed at train stations, clearly.

I read about this yesterday
how far does waifu obsession have to get to achieve this level of madness

>if I can't have her, nobody can have her!

I thought she was attacked at an event. Fucking reporters can't write for shit...

Become bodyguard to protect your favorite idol or seiyuu!! Protect the Nana!

Why is he so smug, Sup Forums?

Correction - anime bloggers can't write for shit.

As I discovered when a friend of mine got stabbed in London it's quite difficult to kill someone by stabbing unless you get the blade in the right places and with enough force.
If you didn't do that, and you did it somewhere easy enough to get decent medical attention really quickly, like a train station in this case then you've got a fair shout of living as there's no real organ failure, just bleeding.

Underrated.

It'd be less degrading, pays more and be way safer

Aim for the liver.

Or the throat.

Seriously, is there no korean equivalent of /k/ where they can ask this shit?

How the hell was she damaged by that..?

Not anime related

it's deceptively hard to "instakill" with a knife. movies make it look like a stab to the stomach, chest and poof the other person dies magically after a few seconds at most. irl you'll mostly lie in agony and bleed out for quite a while. if you receive medical attention in the midtime and the assailant was quite unlucky/lucky with their stabs there's a decent chance of survival.

But the Akihabara knife guy killed like 4 people with knife alone, and that's not counting the people who died by the truck running into them.

I got stabbed in the back pretty badly, but I survived and woke up in the hospital surrounded by my waifu in a sleeping bag next to me and a homo peeling apples.

what is sandy hook?
what, you didn't realize that manchild was a massive autistic retard?

How the fuck did he reach two dozen? Is he Shiki?

only 2 of those "instadied" on site. and we have no actual clue how long the ambulances took. i don't imagine there is light traffic around akihabara at any point. also, articles report that at least one of the 2 deaths on site was stabbed AFTER being ran over by the truck.

don't forget that 5 out 7 total victims died later in the day, in the hospital

don't get me wrong there's still a very real chance that that idol is gonna die. i was only talking about the "instakill" you mentioned.

If he was such a big fan then why'd he stab her

Well it's been like 3 days in the case of this idol and I hear reports saying she'll most likely retain her life on 2ch.

oh wow, never noticed the article date.
well good for her then i guess.

He just wanted to get really into her music I guess.

They should ensure the idols' and idol seiyuus' safety by banning LL, Idolmaster, and all the rest of the idolshit and shooting it into the sun.

Then they should execute all idolfags.

You little shit.

For some reason this made me jealous.

>you will never be so obsessed with something that you would attempt murder for it

When I was a kid I thought backstabs or any deep wound in general were instakills. All because of a stupid movie I saw.

I'm not saying anybody deserves to get stabbed for their job, but kids should think twice before going into an industry that sells an illusion to already depraved individuals.

Because she returned a gift that he gave her. Most likely her agency returned it and she didn't know what he was talking about.

You are full of shit. If you get stabbed in the heart, you die. Get stabbed in the neck and you'll pass out and bled to death.

3rd nuke when?

Kinda hard to get to the heart with a skeleton in the way user.

>If she had decided to do something safer like become a hikkineet then she never would have gotten stabbed.
>She probably doesn't even want to be an idol anymore.
>Idols literally have to shave their heads and apologize to the public if they have a boyfriend.

Fuck everything about idols. As if their shitty justice/prison system and mental health care wasn't enough.

I bet you think getting stabbed in the neck causes bucket fulls of blood to spray out.

>Get stabbed in the neck and you'll pass out and bled to death
Depends on whether that big artery gets sliced. It's possible to survive a stab to the neck.

Your ribs aren't an impenetrable defense. If the knife doesn't hit the bone, it can punch out your heart just fine.

But chances are the knife will just hit the bone

I bet you don't know what ribs are for.

It's for slow cooking

This shit is why the idol craze needs to die out. Fads can only last so long.

You're assuming that some random nutter is going to be doing proper research before going nuts.

Being surprised that a person isn't dead after two dozen stabs to the neck and chest isn't being edgy, saying something like "she deserved it for being a slut" or some other retarded idolfag rambling would be.

And to answer that question the idolfag probably used a tiny, shitty-ass knife and somehow managed to miss her jugular and carotid.

What did you stab him for? Why are you such a shit friend?!

Is this a reference I'm not getting?

>THen they should execute all idolfags
>Berserk continued never because Miura dead/in hiding
Thanks faggot. I'm tracking your IP as we speak

I really want some ribs now.

Is he on break yet?

Wondering how idol ribs taste like.

You're one cheeky cunt, aren't ya.

>millions of fans
>out of this very large group, a few are off their rocker
>many meet-and-greet events all the time
where nothing happens other than happy fans and happy (or at least perfectly safe) idols
>out of these events, a very small handful get violent

>treat these very few violent nutjobs like the average idol fan
>cancel events

I guess you can't get away from sensationalism, no matter where you look. Not even an idolfag, BTW.

Now they angered the violent ones too. Someone is getting killed

same logic behind fearing billions of muslims.

the japanese are very redpilled and know that betas, neets, and idolfags are the most dangerous group.