GuP/Girls und Panzer//ak/

Movie when?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Rats_of_Tobruk
youtube.com/watch?v=Y69Y_3jgCWc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What is the best pairing and why is it Special Relationship?

Soon OP, soon. We just gotta keep on holding on.

Who is best girl and why is it Yukari?

>and why is it Yukari?
Because she's a smart, genki tank girl.
What a fantastic character combination.

Does Earl Grey make an appearance in the movie?

The Cromwell is a pretty sweet and widespread tank in the British Army. It would be strange if it didn't show up.

I bought that anthology that just came out because Dowman. I'll scan it in a month or so.

Special because we bought into the Churchillian meme.

keidaru is sublime

What did they see my fellow Sup Forumsnons?

Your taste in panzers.

My model airplanes

No.

>"that"

Why is she so gay?

No boys around. And the two others don't exactly protest.

Didn't Earl Grey graduate long ago?

Never.
Tankathalon is a bad idea.
The main characters fill cliche stereotype roles.
Tankathlon, and by extension Ribbon Warrior, is basically the WWE. You may like it, but that doesn't make it good.

Are one of you niggers going to sub the movie when it comes out? I don't want to rely on commie meme subs.

let's beat Madoka!
>tfw never got to show support
Th-thanks Estonia.

Are there any better tank games than Red Orchestra?

Even if Estonia got to screen the movie, it will not be added to the Japan box office gross of the movie. Same with the Hongkong and Taiwan screenings.

Is it a sin if a Finn loves a Finn?

Steel beasts

Finns can't love.

Post your school ideas and roster

>Earl Grey

Can someone explain to me this may may?

How are they cliche sterotypes?

Fumikane Shimada, official character designer of GuP, drew a concept art of Earl Grey for an issue of Dengeki Hobby

Australian team, without tanks.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Rats_of_Tobruk
Sorry Erwin.

>Commonly, an attack would involve crawling several miles, surrounding the enemy position, followed by a concerted rush with bayonets. In most cases, the action was over in a minute or two, more often than not without a shot fired. Probably, the most well-known single offensive action by the Rats was a fighting patrol led by Lieutenant William Horace Noyes, which stalked and destroyed three German light tanks, and killed or wounded the crews of 7 machine-gun and 11 anti-tank gun positions and their protective infantry. In addition, they damaged a German heavy tank, killed and wounded 130 in the process of taking a German garrison, most in the initial bayonet charge. The Rats did not suffer any casualties.

Holy shit.

war thunder )))

Rhodesian commonwealth school using Staghound harassment to bait enemy into Firefly ambushes while wearing shorts.
Swedish school using m/40, m/41s that can be converted into sav m/43s and a single m/42 as flag tank.
They prefer shoot n scoop tactics in forest terrain but when they're forced to go on the offensive, they do wedge shaped cavalry charges and refuse to fire unless they're close enough for a guaranteed hit.
"Don't fire until you see the crews through their vision slits."

>A spin-off series about tanks vs anti-tank weapons
Could it work?

Needs crazy Spaniards. And Germans on bicycles. And Japanese with tank lances.

Because she's a character that manages to convey her passion to the viewer. Be it tanks or Miho

And her Cromwell did make a canon appeareance in the Glorianna line-up for the off-screen BFP battle.
But the only way Earl Grey herself could make a canon appeareance would be as a flashback or as a cameo, since she's no longer in St. Glo team.

We need a full TL of the relevant parts (no need to worry for the data about the Cromwell, for example) of this page, BTW.

What is this expression trying to convey

user, what the fuck?
You creep!

N-n-nothing, it was the wind I sweat

>no Ankou God protection
Pffft

Do girls without panties get protection too?

You'll never know if they do have panties or not. It's part of the protection. It protects your mind from having to wonder if they're actually going commando as they (History Cllub) do in canon

German school that only fields a Landkreuzer P.1000 Ratte.

don't you need at least 5 tanks to compete in senshado?
on that note, i don't think it's eligible for tankathlon either

Then a Ratte and a couple of Panzer IIIs for recon.

but don't tanks have to have been completed before may 8th 1945 to be eligible?

Designed before that date, I think

Then just a team of 3 Tigers and several Panthers.
Strategy is to stay hidden at range and shoot accurately.

Can we add some TDs?

Jagdpanthers would be great for the ranged strategy.
We could have a few Hetzers to ambush and flank positions too.

A Sturmtiger, just for the sheer insanity of it?

I swear to God this is the best official art and Rosehip is the cutest, sexiest and best GuP ever

Her and Assam's exposed foreheads are strangely sexy.

>Battle of the Tennis Court

Wait, I didn't know this is a thing

youtube.com/watch?v=Y69Y_3jgCWc

Duce in Tank Corner is very refreshing

Lesbian hold

I know they're not panties but that's not gonna stop me from jerking myself dry to that peek.

Prez takes what she wants.

>those grins

Are we getting raws (and hopefully subs) next week?

You bet.

Pz.Kpfw.IV vs Centurion

I want prez to take me by force!

I'd imagine it would be very very nasty.

>don't you need at least 5 tanks to compete in senshado?
This.
5 x Ratte

subs when?

The Ratte was never intended as a "supertank". It was intended as a mobile support fortress - literally a land battleship. Its performance in senshado wouldn't be all that efective, since its proposed armor wasn't all that greater than that of a Tiger II or Jagdtiger, its speed and mobility were inferior, and its weaponry was in practice the same (for when you can one-shot your enemy, anything over it *IS* ovekill). If you have same (in practice) weapons, comparable armor and worse speed than a "smple" Tiger II, you've got a worse tank than a Tiger II.

>firing a Panzerfaust out of a window in a room.
Enjoy being fried by the backblast.

There's no windowpane by that point in time though tovarich.

*>"simple" Tiger II

Since Shizuka and duck team had a one vs one match, i think noone cares about numbers in tankathlon.

All of that doujin is BS. Even grimgafs say so.

>Expecting an edgy manga artist to do research

It's like pic related.
>Panther fires PzGr 39/42 with 124-138mm of penetration
>Panzer IV turret has 35mm rear armour
>Panther shoots right side of turret
>Shot doesn't overpenetrate
>Spalling somehow blows Hana's head apart, as if she was hit directly by the shell

Even if she was hit directly by the shot, it wouldn't have been possible- because the gunner's seat is on the left side of the turret.

A Panzerfaust makes a fire backblast out of the rear end that can still kill people 3 meters behind it. Soldiers were instructed to have 10 meters of free space behind them when firing it. No weapon you want to fire out of a window while being in a closed room.

>mfw panels from THAT Doujin are being posted

The beginnings of Girls und Panzer der Film.

You can, you just need to clear the room of furniture and must have 2,5m between you and the wall.
The room also need to have a certain volume, but no idea what that was

Someone tell katyusha to eat some fiber