New Right Culture Thread

The culture of the old right is stale. Everyone thinks they understand it. There is not much relevant music, relevant visual art, relevant writing, or any other sorts of cultural artifacts associated with the right nowadays that aren't taboo. The only way we can take back the political scene, though, is with culture! How and when did the Western leftist culture become huge? Around the '60s-'70s. When did the West's culture start descending into degeneracy? When it gave way to that leftist culture. The Beatles, Pink Floyd, all that crap, they were part of the tremendous statue that was and is leftist culture. But that statue is beginning to weaken, as can be seen with this new generation of art and music.

You can hear the descent of the leftist culture into total weakness, total degeneracy, where it can be easily defeated.
>1964
>Around the starting point of leftist culture
>"I want hold your hand" ("I Want to Hold Your Hand" by The Beatles, youtu.be/1T9VvaKNW28?t=13m2s)
>1982
>"Let's become sexually active" ("Let's Get Physical" by Olivia Newton-John, youtu.be/1T9VvaKNW28?t=15m3s)
>2010
>"Let's get completely shitfaced and engage in all forms of degeneracy" ("Tik Tok" by Ke$ha, youtu.be/1T9VvaKNW28?t=18m19s)
>2017
>"*illogical sentences without constructors*, drugs, money, sex" (e.g. Lil Pump's "Gucci Gang")

We need to start a new culture for a new right, one that retards (e.g. millennials and upwards) and older people won't understand.
Some examples of good starting points:
The Swedish duo "Lilou and John." Great example songs are "Spirit of America" and "Payback Day." youtube.com/channel/UChmztHo4ddVf6HTGRX-bUXQ
I'm not sure about this, but perhaps Sabaton. They are also Swedish. Their songs are more about military history.
How can we forge a new identity for the right so the white youth of the West can reclaim their nations from their traitorous fathers?

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/150883799
youtube.com/channel/UCLziPZRfH3CZEozrVBo7BKw/videos)
youtube.com/watch?v=qGNtxAtf1Sw
youtube.com/watch?v=sTWc82dYuuU
youtube.com/watch?v=VNM4zHjsNhM
youtube.com/watch?v=5q4u6uHGb30
youtube.com/watch?v=tLUn7_Y53Hg
youtube.com/watch?v=1ysvLNvhVw8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

self-bump

Lots of sweet alt right rap parodies.

the new right has taken over meme culture.

Checked. That is something good we have going. Memes. It's also something that needs to be kept going, but not forcibly... It has to "flow."

Found one about marriage
vimeo.com/150883799

Great Youtube channel for Disney song parodies about topics concerning the right is Walt Bismarck (youtube.com/channel/UCLziPZRfH3CZEozrVBo7BKw/videos)

Lil pump's only popular with edgy white kids

Memes and fashwave is the face of the new right.

We have literally the biggest influencer of youth ever. Memes. It's why gen z is alt right.

Fashwave... I will look into this. This is good news though! Music.

Okay
>Ashkenazi
youtube.com/watch?v=qGNtxAtf1Sw
>Changes (w/ D'marcus)
youtube.com/watch?v=sTWc82dYuuU
>Still White
youtube.com/watch?v=VNM4zHjsNhM
>Kikester
youtube.com/watch?v=5q4u6uHGb30
>Cleaning out my Wallet
youtube.com/watch?v=tLUn7_Y53Hg

Forgot Smoke a Shlomo
youtube.com/watch?v=1ysvLNvhVw8

Is vamp girl here? Love me bb desu

Put a focus on reviving manliness and the idea of honor.
Also, reclaiming "authoritarian chic" could be cool.
Or claim goth, put a heavy emphasis on historic German imagery

She really is so pretty huh guys?

Very pretty. Losing the choker would be nice

I share plenty of right culture values, and so does my boyfriend. As two gay men who know there is no gay gene, yet we also know we can't change who we are, what are we supposed to do to help?

Not act flagrantly affectionate in public or dress in a degenerate manner (in the same way that a virtuous straight couple does not), that's about it

You can always adopt and invite any friend you have. gays are ok in the right wing of politics

Not just meme culture, but comedy in general. I'm one that can laugh at just about anything, but leftist comedy isn't even funny. It's just shock value impotent rage.

That's just a blackbelt for dick suckin boy.

the new right culture is basically all culture that isnt degenerate. So basically anything jew media doesnt actively push

Just dressing nice in general. The one thing they did right at the Charlottesville protest was dressing well. For some reason, I think that scared them as much as anything. Seeing clean well-groomed and well-dressed men marching.

Fuck Boomer/Gen X/Millennial culture