Get dumped after 6 year relationship w/ subhuman gook

>get dumped after 6 year relationship w/ subhuman gook
>find Sup Forums
>start working out, stopped drinking/smoking, started studying more
>feel sort of hopeless about women due to feminism but persistently chat up White women cuz 14/88
>meet a super skinny bespectacled redhead
>end up asking her on a date
>goes amazing, we fuck all night (first redflag)
>we see each other a couple times a week for nearly a month
>host a dinner party for all my friends last night
>out of nowhere my redhead that i was infatuated says over everyone "this reminds me of my bar mitzvah"
>my heart drops to the floor
>my stomach turns and im on the verge of puking
>my two redpilled friends stare daggers at me
>i say i need to use the restroom
>got in my car and just started driving
>i have 37 text messages and a shitload of voicemails
>no idea how to explain any of this w/o coming off as crazy

tl/dr : thought i was preserving the white race but was JEWED.COM by a ginger. genetically she is white but the jew is still there and i have no idea what to do. i guess i just want to know if love can overcome this shit?

>got dumped by a minority
>i'm a Nazi nao

kill your faggot self LARPer

>>my two redpilled friends stare daggers at me

kek'd, a true Sup Forums adventure

Just dump her because of "reasons" OP.

>yfw

>bar mitzvah

Also, clearly you mean bat mitzvah.

Not /bat/mitzvah?

just tell her uh
"i'm homosexual"

This - kind of not honorable not to at least notify her and give her some reason.

You're genetic trash in comparison to Jews. Master IQ, owners of the world. You should be praising god for this blessing.

You drive away?
Shouldnt you have posted to

do try harder. bar mitzvahs are only for boys, idiot.

>A female saying Bar Mitzvah instead of Bat Mitzvah

OP is a liar

SAGE

Just fuck her you daft cunt, while you look for another girl.

It's crazy how strongly you normalfags let the "redpills" on this Brazilian Corn-husking Forum control your personal life. Where would you get your convictions from if you didn't have us to tell you what to think?

just break up with her no big deal

And that's how we knew he was LARPing... you didn't have to correct him. :)

Sup Forums is sheeple, everyone here is a derivative normie cuck in real life. few have any capability to think independently. fuck the_donald. 4chinz used to be... just as retarded as it is now, but holy fuck has it gotten trendier.

why the fuck would i care about jew words like bat and bar?

also, my main question is, if a woman is genetically White (white skin, red hair), can she be rehabilitated from whatever kike cultural influences she had as a child?

it just seems insane to me that they walk amongst us invisibly and are permanent destroyers

Are you just trying to brag about having sex? Congrats man, you fucked.

This is their story most of the time. Beta males turn to nazism cause they cant hold down a good asian qt. Then they find out white women are even worse.

Lolololol

fuck off, and don't sleep with anything you don't have basic genealogical data on.

Jews are not supernatural demons sent by satan, they are people who simply on average have a higher propensity for subversion

that is literally it, if she and her family are good then it doesnt REALLY matter

Wow you fucked a Jew you didn't impregnate or marry her.

Get over your autistic self user, LARPing as a nazi on Sup Forums and r/the_donald isn't shit and don't even try to pull out 'muh christian' faith either or 'muh ethnostate' when you fuck on the first date and date gooks for 6 years.

Off topic threads will be deleted.

>is she a trap qt jew?
BARRRRRRRRRRRR

Isn't a Bar Mitzvah just for boys?

Are you exceptionally shitty at making up stories or did you get TRAPPED?

>fuck on the first date

That was your warning sign right there. Jewish women only give birth to jewish babies, regardless of the father's race. Now with microchimerism, whatever kind of child she has with another man will contain traces of your DNA.

Get to know her family
There are jews, and there are (((jews))).
Of course, deep down all jews are still jews, but it gets watered down if they don't stick among themselves.
So yeah, trust in your strong white genes and just get to know her a bit, maybe she's a cunt in disguise, maybe she's your dreamgirl, either way, don't be a retard.
Oh and get tested.

put a baby in her you damned fool. we need those high iq genetics. just make sure the baby gets baptised and dont get him circumcised. make him one of us

him or her*

the child will be jewish

I was on a date with a girl who told me she works for nonprofit that helps distribute benifits to holocaust survivors. I laughed out loud. Pumped and dumped while I thought about Hitler.

>Now with microchimerism, whatever kind of child she has with another man will contain traces of your DNA.
How long do those effects last?

>Expecting some goy to spell it correctly.

i guess this is my main question,

can i "un-jew" a jewish woman? she is a ginger and our children will be phenotypically white.

if the jews are fucking us to create more of them cant i just turn that around on them by dominating their women?

Forever

Believe in yourself

nice meme flag

not if you kidnap it

also, i was skeptical about the JIDF presence on this board but there are literally 6 different people here that apparently speak hebrew

what the fuck

did you just LEAVE the place?

omg, you may be redpilled, but you are so fucking neurotic also

I mean, it's ok, we all know the jew shit, but you are becoming sub-human

That's only true if he got her pregnant and then she got an abortion.

That's how that works

When that happens the girls next baby with another guy will have his DNA

i guess so. its all abstract concepts anyway none of it really means anything. the baby will be more european than anything.

>Just looked this up
>spent part of the 80's and the entire 90's traveling around the world, especially the USA
>never ever used a condom because I don't want to and I just lied about my name anyways

I have hundreds of children. I figured I maybe had a few dozen kids, but every kid any women I've ever been with ever had counts as mine!

I've saved the white race!

We have devices where we can look things up, maybe you should try it one of these days, you tranny fucking homo.

>OP is a liar
>SAGE

How would he know the difference?

you made the right call user

being a jew myself with a crazy jewish sister and mother, there is no way to fix them. your sons would be ok but your daughters would be hell bent for destroying the white race. I still rememebr the scary black guys my sister brought home when I was a child,, even with super conservative parents including an anglican british father

im proud of you

Wait, is the joke that she was a Jew or that she was a trap?

Warning!! another red detected.

Being a jew is passed on by the mother. I doubt you can turn her and even if you can, her family will always lurk behind her to get that little foreskin of your son or make your daughter part of the white genocide.

THIS. Fucking kikes everywhere

I would rather have an average white IQ than create children with hooked noses, tay-sachs, and the blood of satan running through its veins

please no. not sammy...

lol stfu jew

basic literacy doth not mossad make, you fool

>bar mitzvah
>broad

You tried so far and got so hard.

This - hedge your bets. Whether huwhites or Jews win, your genetic legacy comes out on top. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em!

>knowing what bar and bat is, is basic literacy
maybe in a jewish family it is
kys

holy shit you kikes are bold

no WN would ever give a fuck about speaking your slimy jew tongue properly

>141925038
OP
WE IGNORED THE MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION
How accepting is she to the cause?
How does she react to casual racism?
Could you redpill her?

>JIDF presence on this board but there are literally 6 different people here that apparently speak hebrew
>6
have you not noticed all the Israeli posters here ?

>implying a non-jew would care about jewish traditions

This thread is infested with jews, the whole board probably

That must hurt Chaim that even after everything you've accomplished in the western world we still dont want to BLEACH your disgusting jewesses

>not putting your enemy under a microscope and figuring out everything you can about them
ISHIGGDIGGITYDO

Drop her you fucking faggot...you will either break up or get married so it's best to cut your losses now. You know if the mother is Jewish, the children are Jews? Are you gonna spend your life raising kikes?

Christ man, how dare you even use that flag and ask us for advice when you know what the fucking answer to your problem is from the start.

Know thy enemy

thine

she seems super apolitical and definitely doesnt like her parents

i dont see why a genetically White jew woman should just magically be able to create instant jew children

doesnt that give them a massive advantage? why cant we do the same thing to them?

Yeah, they're yours too

Goodish sign?

It's know thine enemy if you wanna go oldschool

Just drive off a bridge mate.

>didn't ask religious affiliation on first date

You were better off with the gook than the jew

user the majority of posters on Sup Forums are either black, Jewish, or hapa. did you seriously not know that? kek

nice 44%

what a dick u r