Not sure about the ladies but they say guys tend to go for women who are much like their mothers

Not sure about the ladies but they say guys tend to go for women who are much like their mothers.

So Sup Forums, is your waifu a 2D version of your mother?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westermarck_effect#Contrasting_Westermarck_and_Freud
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The exact opposite
>tfw rebellious teen only in this aspect.

My mother abused me as a child.
She would put off cigarettes on my skin and drink beer all the day while whining all the time.
My waifu is the complete opposite.
She is kind, calm, altruistic, joyful, inoccent and pure.
Could this have anything to do with the fact that my waifu "doesn't exist", Freud-senpai?
I saw this on another board too.

Yes, a lot. She's not the brightest or the coolest, but she does her earnest best and cares about those she loves more than about herself. I'm not as merry, I'm pretty cynic and try to make her look at things around her the way they really are, for her own sake, but even though I never admit it deep inside I admire her optimism and gentle nature.

No Tomoko just like me.

No, she's a bit could and autistic

No, I'm a 3D version of my mother. The 2D women I like is nothing like me, except for the social retardation.

>dropped out basement dweller generalizing human psychology

just stop

>no fun allowed

just stop

christ no

I actually had a good mom, so I never felt the need to latch onto an idealized 2d japanese woman

I don't have a waifu so yes

No

No, my waifu is just like me. Intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor.

That said, I can't stop fapping to mother/son doujins. Nothing gets my boner going as much as those.

I have a momfu like Rinko only brown haired when I'm dreaming. I can often at least somewhat control dreams and she's a regular appereance. We always get in lewd adventures straight out of doujins.

My mother is a selfish, childish piece of shit with an explosive temper and the mind of a teenage girl. My waifu is a patient, gentle, caring woman who understands that the world doesn't revolve around her (although she takes that to an extreme). So... No. My waifu is not my mother.

>Momfu
I think I've found mine recently.

Freud was a pseudoscientist and has been discredited. Hope this helps.

Nah.

For starters, my waifu is alive

Even pseudoscience usually has logical foundation, and more recent studies have actually shown that women are not attracted to their fathers but are attracted to men like them. The same may go for men.

most of his conclusions were bullshit but he's historically important regardless

Frankly, a good woman is one who can perform mother duty well, so I suppose it makes sense that one's waifu is kind of like his mom.

ye everyone knows he was a hack

No she isn't.

my mother is fat, unattractive, and black

nothing like my animes

I start sweating and farting when I start to think of parallels between my waifu and my mother, Freud-hakase; i'd rather you not ask.

I'm gonna need a source on this one

>My mother abused me as a child.
>She would put off cigarettes on my skin and drink beer all the day while whining all the time.
Let me guess: american redneck?

Her design is melting my dick.

actually freud's "work" is considered bullshit by any sane scientist nowadays.

except he was right about everything though?

No

dear gods no

not really at all
of course it's easy to draw parallels between something once the idea is planted, for example both my waifu and my mom have dark hair that is not usually past shoulder length

not at all

Yes, except my mom won.

I want to marry your mom

Not at all, my waifu is more like a female version of me honestly. Autistic, constantly spilling spaghetti, and obsessed with swords.

What is Freud's contract and remuneration?

No, but she is motherly. Also, Freud a shit

>So Sup Forums, is your waifu a 2D version of your mother?
It's true, you actually could make that connection between my waifu and my mother.

who is she?

I like older women myself, but Freud's theory about incestuous love has been debunked. That theory almost certainly came from Freud projecting his own mommy issues on all men in the world.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westermarck_effect#Contrasting_Westermarck_and_Freud

Freud wasn't raised by his mother but by a maid. He more or less "imprinted" on this maid and started treating her as his mother, making it impossible for him to be attracted to he (this is also why, under normal circumstances, brothers and sisters don't feel attracted to eachother). However, he never "imprinted" on his own mother normally so he could still be attracted to her.

Exact opposite. My mum and I find each other disagreeable.

Hell no, my mom was un ugly tomboy.

My waifu is a beautiful, delicate princess.

Nah my waifu's nothing like my mother, though I can definitely say I am a mama's boy.

I beat off milfs and other thick looking motherly women a lot for whatever reason.

Yes, now what?

my brother of African descent.

Not true for all cases, most certainly not mine. Most people often confuse love to be finding someone who loves us just the way we are but Plato argues differently. He tells us true love is admiration, that we should find someone with good qualities that we lack. What's even better is if you also have traits that they lack. It is through admiration that we strive to become better for each other, stronger together.

Let's take Madoka for example. She's indecisive and naive yet she teaches in the value of hope. Most of us here in Sup Forums such as myself are cynical, pragmatic and yet we've learned to give up so easily. It is when someone strives to become better for someone else that we in a sense complete one another.

I'm procrastinating on my homework.

The only good thing about Madoki is that she may one day become like her mother.
I don't even watch Madoka, I just like her mother

This is b8, right?

No, but she is similar to my older sister.

>He tells us true love is admiration, that we should find someone with good qualities that we lack

So I should find someone that's literally perfect in every way?

ray j

asuka

no you dingus. Aside from being admirable, find someone who you can teach to become a better person. Was that so hard to grasp?

It was just a joke.

Dammit.

Yep, that's pretty much how it is with happy couples around me

She's the complete opposite

>posting Freud the fraud
lmao

I go for girls whose personalities make up for my own shortfalls.

She wants the big one.

You do realize that everything Freud said was wrong right

Not a bit, lad

>Not sure about the ladies but they say guys tend to go for women who are much like their mothers.
Char pls

>Pic Related
More or less.

>they say guys tend to go for women who are much like their mothers.
I don't think so. My mother is a manipulative cunt who married my dad after she already had a kid with some prick who knocked her up and left her. She's like 3 years older than he is. The irony is that she actually hates my "older step brother" now, because he came out just like his actual dad and just fucks bitches and leaves them. Now that she's older, she's a bitter old asshole who gives my dad a hard time over any little thing, and she's unbearable to be around because of the constant nagging and bickering. Because of her stupid ass, I vowed to never get involved with a bitch who already had kids with someone else, or pay for some other asshole's kid or give him my last name. Maybe my dad was too young and stupid at the time and let himself get c ucked, but I don't want to have shit to do with that whole nonsense.

Not at all.
My mother didn't loved me, is irresponsible, unstable, can't form any stable relationships, is a "strong independent" feminist and keep partying and fucking dudes around.
My waifu however, loves me and only me unconditionally, is pure, feminine, innocent, I can trust her and she is submissive to me.

Well my favorite hair and eye color in girls are the same as my mom's but that's about it.

Not really, they're completely opposite to each other in every way

I'm bigger than my mother and she doesn't have tentacles, so I'd say no.

my brother on the other hand ended up marrying someone who is very like our mother, which is funny because he's a psychiatrist

>Caring
>Affectionate
>Adventurous
>Dedicated to self-improvement
>Athletic
>Cute and sexy
The exact opposite of my mother.

Everyone would like to fuck their mothers
T. Freud

The movement for the induction to pedophilia starts when Sigmund Freud creates an erotic parody of the first years of human life, a version that is very easily absorbed by the culture of the century.

No, my mom is a fat unpleasant feminist.

oh dear god you poor thing

Maybe

My condolences. Lack of love is the reason to all suffering, but some people just don't love themselves enough to keep going on with anyone, so they sometimes start blaming others.

Mothers are special. They need just nough love to be able to love their kids. My mother couldn't love her first one the first years, and let me tell you that guy of anyone I've met has the darkest pit of anger in himself from whst I hve experienced. It's a miracle I wasn't beaten up every day we lived together. I wad molted by it.

My mom is a gentle, loving and caring woman.
My waifu is a sexually aggressive tsundere that would verbally abuse me in bed.

I guess not?

Newton was a pseudoscientist and has been discredited. Hope this helps.

I didn't need to know these connections

What would Freud's remuneration be? And how exactly would his powers work?

YOUR WAIFU has a need for other people to like and admire her, and yet she tends to be critical of herself. While she has some personality weaknesses she is generally able to compensate for them. She has considerable unused capacity which she has not turned to her advantage.

Disciplined and self-controlled on the outside, she tends to be worrisome and insecure on the inside. At times she has serious doubts as to whether she has made the right decision or done the right thing. She prefers a certain amount of change and variety and becomes dissatisfied when hemmed in by restrictions and limitations.

She also prides herself as an independent thinker; and does not accept others' statements without satisfactory proof. But she has found it unwise to be too frank in revealing herself to others. At times she is extroverted, affable, and sociable, while at other times she is introverted, wary, and reserved. Some of her aspirations tend to be rather unrealistic.

No.