OI! user! WHEN YA GONAA PAY UP YOUR DEBT ALREADY, IF YA DONT HAVE MONEY HOW ARE YA GONNA PAY FOR IT HAAH?!!

OI! user! WHEN YA GONAA PAY UP YOUR DEBT ALREADY, IF YA DONT HAVE MONEY HOW ARE YA GONNA PAY FOR IT HAAH?!!

Give me the fucking sergeant, sir!

What is David Bowie doing in an anime?

You dumbass that's Freddie

Hey guys, how's everyone doing tonight?

something strange about this student

Mechazawa, i don't know how to say this, but...
Put some pants on, man, this is an SFW board.

Fucking hell this, Golden boy and PS&G are the trifecta of perfect dubs

just about to start watching this; dub or sub gents?

dub all the fucking way man

Always the sub. American voice acting is tame as fuck, and this one is not the exception

dub

no

>actually thinking about dub

Filthy murican detected

Back to Sup Forums

after space dandy dub happened, i always wonder about dub/sub for popular shows, such as this one

Shit taste
This user is right

go back to wherever tripfags come from

yeah? what about it

Thats my high school!

Dub for the Cromartie Girls episode, sub for everything else

>dub

TEME YOU THINK YOU COULD JUST WALTZ IN HERE?!

LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING RIGHT NOW, PRIVATE PILE! YOU THINK YOU CAN WALTZ INTO MY FACE AND START BITCHING TO MY FACE? SO THE LITTLE BOY IS FINALLY STARTING TO NOT SUCK SUZIE ROTTENCROTCH'S BREASTS! TELL ME YOUR FAVORITE ANIME WITH SPIRIT OTHERWISE, GIVE ME 1,000 PUSH-UPS.

The dub has way too little variation with voices. Everyone just tries to be as grunt as possible which is something amerikkans are decent at, but they fail to portray them as personalities. In the original all charcters from Kamiyama and Hokuto to Takenouchi (both masked and original) and all the mobs sound really unique, topping off with Wakamoto's Mechazawa.

Also, the famous humming scene was completely butchered. Nobody is in sync or in tune (I'd guess they recorded everyone individually) and they only hum the first half of the melody while the original was a glorious choir, complete with high and low sections.

sub is wayyyy funnier