no it's not

Its amazing, but not my favourite

>Plump thighs
>Good hip/waist ratio
>DFC

Yup

>current waifu

Yes, actually.

That is the body type of a child. I am not a pedophile.

>muscle girls
But you are somewhat gay

i like a lot of body types but this is indeed my favorite

Now that is my real favourite

>faggot normalfags

Make the thighs thinner and I'll agree. No fatties allowed, slender only.

What? Normalfags would crucify you as a gay for saying you like that. Normalfags like cute girly short girls, that's like as vanilla as you could get.

Asanagi bodytype?

You know me very well OP

the kind I can smother with my body mass and chock the fuck out of

Why does the sight of women over the age of 12 trigger you so? Did your mother not love you enough?

children don't have those hips or thighs

Says the guy who wants to be protected by big strong women. Pretty pathetic, you still subconsciously yearn for your mother and it reflects your taste perfectly. I can see there is no love of "justice" in your heart. To protect and love the weak and helpless, pure little (2D) girls. To teach them love.
Well, at least you're not as bad as those guys that want to be househusbands to big titty office worker ladies. Why don't you just go home to your mom at that point?

A flat chest is a symbol of class and modesty. Thick thighs and hips are a sign of fertility and femininity.

You posted it.

It is.

>ripped muscle girls
why don't you just suck a cock already

Wait, is that Night Wizard on the end? Mah nigger.

oppai swole is fine too.

>baby's first musclefu

You know it, comrade.

you fucking faggot, you don't get it at all. it's because we are attracted to anime girls who could have an epic battle with us, bakayaro

>Yukina in a school swimsuit

You both better take responsibility for this unholy boner I'm having

But user, I am a pure 2D girl.

Then you should post lolis. They'd probably beat you in a fight easily you weak fuck.

My absolute nigga.

The more important matter is whether or not they like having their squishy parts squeezed. Because that's the real boner decider.

BAKAYARO
it's the fist to fist gritty martial arts followed by hot sex that i want, not some gay ass demon powers

Exactly. I was talking about a normal loli.

lolis can't do shit. if someone with a small untempered body is powerful, then someone with a /fit/ body would be many times more powerful using the same powers

I'd like a tall onee-san to protect my smile.

Yes, and you'd lose to the loli, because you're a weak fuck.

i have won two gold medals in a national karate championship, if that's worth anything

I'm not the one into fatties.

You won two gold medals in sucking dick maybe.

Well I understand the pleasure of doing battle with lovely cute girls very well. If that's your reason for liking muscle girls then I respect that. But since this is fantasy, there are plenty of strong little girls to choose from.
Don't you want to grapple with an insanely strong little girl?

Only if they have dicks.

What a gay.

No.

might as well date a guy if you want muscles and short hair closet homo

Don't make me watch Shirobako please.

Even if you managed to make it out of that fight alive, your liver surely wouldn't survive to the morning.

Pure girls don't post samples.

It is.

i'd lose by making her grind her crotch into my face for the 10 count

Worth it

That's it. You're a dead nii-chan.

Damn straight.

short stack.

That's an awfully stereotypical and closed-minded view of gender roles you have there. You'll come to like muscle girls if you give them a chance!

That's it.

>being this closet homo

>Implying lolis aren't any different
Aren't they just boys without a pp?

I only like big breast if it's well proportioned to the rest of their body

I've seen some dick-pleasing oppai lolis I admit though it's harder to go wrong with flat-chested small girls and big-tittied amazons

>current waifu
Literally kill yourself you newfag

Small breasts are a good sign she hasn't been impregnated yet, girls get bigger tits when they get knocked up, so it's best to avoid them.
No fat rolls on her belly to hide pregnancy. Bitches love to lie about things like who's the father of their babies, so the least chance they can hide pregnant bellies, the better.
Healthy birthing hips so there won't be any complications during childbirth. Also, traps can get boob jobs, but womanly hips is harder for them to fake, because women have naturally wider hip bones, so it's best to be turned on by a great ass.

Yup, that's my type, also turns out that the first born of any couple has the highest chance of survival, so I'm glad I'm naturally turned on by these features. Old fat bitches try to discourage you from wanting this body type because they like to take advantage of men, but I know better.

Only c ucks like bitches with huge tits, and closeted homos like muscle dykes. Notice how both of those types show little regard for the survival of your first born, and for your own seed.

>Lolis vs Muscle girls

While you guys argue like faggots I'll be over here enjoying my muscle lolis.

>short
>thighs
>dfc
i'm so wet right now

clearly not enough

MUSCLES

H-how is this even possible?

This do it for ya then?

>muscle
Always top tier

Dude, look at young gymnasts sometime. They're fucking ripped, like 12 year olds with abs. Shit's weird.

close. they need slightly larger breasts. b cup or thereabouts.

Not even close.

Muscle type comes close second

petite/flat chest with thick thighs/ass?
yes it is thank you

now, i'm not saying i wouldn't enjoy that too
but OP said this is your FAVORITE body type, which in my case are /fit/ girls, lolis not so much

That's just grotesque.

yes it is

It's not my favorite, it's just straight up objectively the best. Small with big hips and tights with flat chests is just unrivaled.

No it isn't

I'm as much of a lolicon as the average Sup Forumsnon but holy fuck I love adult-ish girls with DFC too.

>A bitch
Shit taste, user.

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT TOMOE

Unrealistic Amazon - tall, slightly muscular with broad shoulders, huge breasts and thick thighs.

Queer.

nah not proportioned well enough

lolis are grotesque

No, this is my favorite body type.

Lolis are pretty normal looking. Giant freaks that aren't even the good kind of giant are just grotesque.

favorite body type for human cattle i agree

>normal looking
>heads almost twice the size of the body
>12yo boys with hips
Yeah sure user

Not quite.

This bird has thicker legs than that.

Yes, they're perfect.

Mmm yeah sooo hot.

If children looked like that there would be a lot more pedophiles

Problem?

A CHALLENGER APPEARS