The beginning of the end

I just watched the latest Black Pigeon youtube.com/watch?v=pcv_-C7nApY
At this point seriously what is stopping the government in the US from forcibly seizing right leaning individuals from their homes come 2020 election and gagging any dissenting opinions online? I see FEMA camps as far as the eye can see at this point Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4bumLdVAmdc
youtube.com/watch?v=EQYSw5g2yCI
thejc.com/news/uk-news/chabloz-bail-conditions-1.429856
youtube.com/watch?v=CObtSg4LzF8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>what is stopping the government in the US from forcibly seizing right leaning individuals from their homes come 2020 election
because the right will win, dumbass.

The 1st amendment

Because the army is made up of US citizens, and no matter how much you indoctrinate and brainwash your warrior class, they can only turn on their own people for so long before they mutiny

black pigeon is dumband over simplistic

someone with an iq of 95 at most that is red pilled

watch someone else if you want to be challenged

hahahaha oh you sweet summer child

Youre looking at making problems more risky by over saturating the masses.

Youre way of thinking got us here, you Jack-ass.

Guns
Lots of guns

What would happen if the US were to collapse like tomorrow? How would that play out? Would other countries move in to invade us or would multiple countries form?

the 2nd amendment

nice

>other countries move in to invade
No one wants us
Manufacturing is dead
Cities are filled with niggers
Farms are filled with guns

Spics will come but they will not be overtly backed by Mexico.
And they will be easily identifiable targets for any side in the ensuing conflicts.

Places like Texas and Alaska would be well off. Cites would be absolute hell. Just look at the New York blackouts back in the 1970s for small taste of what to expect.

>Doesn't think the US military will stand up for their countrymen.

Fuck right off, fake ass burger!

> muh FEMA camps

I have seriously been hearing this shit since 9/11 2001
And it has been talked about since the early 1990s
(possibly earlier?)

Random paranoid person: "Trains are coming in the night"

Me: shut up with that noise, you sound like a worried old Jew!

the military is being flooded w/minorities and fags and trannies

if you don't understand why this is happening i can't help you

one day all the leafs will be gone and it will just be indians anway

The cowards won't use them enmasse. A few real men will, but not enough.

The American "male" has been well and truly domesticated.

Cities would be walled off and eat themselves alive from the niggerpocalypse. White rural and suburban retards would shoot any survivors.

If all the fight in you is gone.... by all means... kys

This leaf will soldier on. Pussy

Democrats and leftists dont give a fuck about that

Enters 2nd amendment

I don't see the government allowing independent factions to function too long. They're going to want to assert power at some point.

Youtube is not the government. If a private company decides that they don't want to do business with retarded right wingers then that is what they should be able to do.

You right wingers are supposed to be pro-free market right? Then why are you not supporting Google being able to make whatever decision they want as a business.

Create your own video sharing website if you want and fill the market gap that exists.

Two words: Bonus march

You are in UK
everything you see of the US passes through the kike run MSM lens
A lens only focused on two kike dominated shitskin populated cities
How the fuck would you even know how many real men with guns there are in america?

That is true. But its easier said than done. I do believe that the American people will stand strong. No matter the cost

>At this point seriously what is stopping the government in the US from forcibly seizing right leaning individuals from their homes...

Our 2nd Amendment.

And that is precisely why we have 8 years of Trump.

i know you're using a proxy motherfucker i know you

Realistically speaking, how long could the civilian population hold off tanks, helicopters, drones, bombs, and full body armor? Remember they'll be prepared when or if this is to happen. Everyone else would be recovering from the sudden crash. Most people would give up freedom for security in a heartbeat. They have no experience living without modern comforts.

>youtube.com/watch?v=4bumLdVAmdc

Daily reminder that Black Pigeon Speaks is a fat, ugly, weeb LARPer Expat that lives in an Asian country even though he's so for "MUH Nationalism"

>Would other countries move in to invade us or would multiple countries form?
not immediately. when the US falls, all other Western nations fall with it. whether all non-Western nations fall is entirely up to the peoples of those nations.
>at this point, the question is: Do you really want to live through the coming days?

haha wow you jsut totally discredited everything he says and all of his arguments and opinions and everything lmao

how can I take seriously the opinion of someone who isn't even a 10/10 and ripped with a 6 pack? lolol

Yeah sure Texas wouldn't become part of Mexico immediately.

The only army capable of operating those tanks and planes and whatever are all sons of American civilians from grunt all the way up to 3 star general.

You cannot convince them to start shooting their own parents, children, siblings and cousins.
Ever.

Fine, just as soon as I can choose not to hire someone based on their race.

Look,user I'm not saying that it's completely out of the realm of possibility, what I'm saying is that I'm tired of hear ghost stories. "FEMA DEATH CAMPS" is a fucking meme until I see more evidence

Oy vey, any minute now left wing death squads are going to put you in a fema camp and gas you! Run for the hills OP!

You can't occupy a population that doesn't want to be occupied unless you just glass everything. See Vietnam, Afghanistan etc. Now imagine that happening in USA where many of us were trained in the military and own a pile of guns. We're also spread out over thousands of miles. The gov can't do shit if they acted without disarming us.

>At this point seriously what is stopping the government in the US from forcibly seizing right leaning individuals from their homes come 2020 election and gagging any dissenting opinions online?

The inevitable civil war that would ensue.

Government officials know their heads would roll first and that there'd be zero dollars coming in for ages after the shit hits the fan, so why would they want that? It's much easier to keep trying the usual social engineering kikery over and over again until it's successful, since it doesn't rile the masses very much....yet.

No, you shouldn't take him serious because of his looks, but you should rather not take him serious because he larps about being a nationalist and being for "muh homogeneous" while being a mongrel that is an Expat in Japan.

How can you take someone serious who is all words but no actions? How can you take someone serious who says one thing but does another? How can you take someone serious that spews ideology but can't live by it?

Yeah but how much effort would it be worth to pacify the countryside? What do you get in return except more people you have to imprison or whatever. I expect rural retards who don't interfere with farming or natural resources or challenge the central government will be left alone in a crisis.

Then fight for being able to not hire niggers, instead of being a little SJW that bitches about "muh corporations" doing their own business decisions that do not violate any laws.

You've been reading too much of their propaganda.

Stay and fight fgt

I call bullshit.Ive talked to my friends brother who was marines.He said he would have to shoot civilians if ordered.He said marines dont disobey.My former best friend who is in the military said he would too.Joined to follow orders he said.Look at those nigs from fort bragg who just shot a guy in a robbery.Literally soldiers who shot a gun and robbed him.

guy*

It's a public utility at this point. Gas and electricity companies cannot shut off people's gas or electricity if their political views go against company policies. The same should apply for these hegemonic entities on the internet.

That's a fairly good point actually

Lots of revolutionaries lived outside of their countries for a time when the climate wasn't good for them - see Napoleon, see the your Bolsheviks...

>comparing a larping mongrel expat youtuber to Napleon or Bolsheviks

>What's stopping the US government from seizing right leaning individuals from their homes?
Tens of millions of guns. Protect the 2A at all costs, it's the only thing tyrants fear enough to keep them in check.

Stop playing the contrarian and resorting to ad homs and just be straight. Your point was that he was a hypocrite for living in Asia (which I'm not sure is true from this one quick video) while talking about the demise of the West, and how that discredits him. But there has been lots of revolutionaries attempting to overthrow or reform their governments who did not live in this respective countries for a time. Btw, Lenin was a total nobody in the beginning, and he was already saying how they would bring down the czar.

I'm not saying BPS is at this level; I'm just debating your points, which are pretty shallow.

He lives in Japan, he has said that in multiple of his videos about Japan (that's why he constantly puts out videos sucking the nip cock).

Your argument is wrong because Lenin (who was a German plant to destroy the Russian government btw) and other revolutionaries that lived in different countries lived in those countries because they would've been persecuted and jailed otherwise. Not only that, these revolutionaries lived up to their ideology and did not just say empty words and acting the completely different.

BPS is just another larper, and that's it. He's on the level of Sargon of acuck, who loves to insult people with "beta" while raising another man's child.

Nothing but empty words. Don't forget to donate to his Patreon though!

>implying the government would exist

2nd Amendment

I've watched maybe five of his videos. I don't really care about him. I think he puts out some good entry-level content though, and his video the other day about post WW2 being the foundation myth for the West was one of the better I've ever seen to give context to what's going on for white people nowadays.

Lenin was not a German plant, get out of here. They let him and other revolutionaries into Russia to assist their war effort, thinking they would distract the czar. No way did they realize what would happen.

Furthermore, Canada has hate crime laws, and I wouldn't be surprised at all if he (BSP) could be charged there for some of his videos.

>I just watched the latest Black Pigeon
thank you for your support
go brush your tooth

Meaning to call Lenin a German plant is arguing in very poor faith. Germany gained nothing by their overthrow of the czar, and only hoped to distract the czar with a small band of revolutionaries. To imply he was a German plant is to say he was a German agent working for long-term German interests.

>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>THEY DON'T WAT ME MAKING MONEY OUT OF RACIST VIDEOS

stay salty brown one.
BPS has done more for the white race than 99% of Sup Forums

>pointing out that a non-jap immigrating to japan while preaching anti immigration for his home country is ad hominem

ok burger

>senpai noticed me

He puts out ridiculously oversimplified videos. Sure he has good editing, but most of his videos end up being on the level of Sargon of Acuck - simply reading articles out loud and doing the whole "look at this idiot, aren't I smart?" act.
>Lenin was not a German plant
Take the historypill and don't believe the jewish lies.
>Canada has hate crime laws
Learn what hate crime is. Hate crime isn't jailing someone for hating someone, but rather acting out a crime because of hating someone, Hate crime requires you to commit a crime in the first place, not make youtube videos. You must be utterly delusional if you believe that RPS would face any sort of legal repercussion if he lived in Canada, MAYBE (just maybe) if he lived in Germany or Sweden, but not Canada..
I'm whiter than your average mongrel 52% white

notice me, senpai

that's why we need to arm ourselves dumbass

7 posts by this ID.
Hi Jew. .02 shekels for the good goy.

Make up your goddamn mind, burger! Am I brown or am I a jew? Oh wait, for an American every race is the same, mr 1/4th Nigerian, 1/8th German, 1/8th Russian, 1/4th Chinese and 1/4th Iranian.

Who was Ernst Zundel? How about the more recent Arthur Topham? Monika Schaefer? How about Alison Chabloz?

Zundel - put out pamphlets jews didn't like
Topham - ran a website (radicalpress.com) that put out articles jews didn't like
Schaefer - made a youtube video jews didn't like
Chabloz - made a song jews didn't like

Excuse me, these are "hate speech" offenders, not "hate crimes." I was using them interchangeably, but big deal - the point should still have been obvious.

yay

Brown.
Goy.
Eat your tacos Jose.
.03 Shekels for the good goy.

This is the same guy who accepted money and signed a non-disparagement contract to shill an AI that can detect thoughtcrimes, right? Why does he care about dissenting opinions all of a sudden? He did his part to stamp them out.

>lets daughters get blown up and torn to shreds with nails after a nice halal raping
>in anglo

When's the last time conservatives fought liberals on anything and won?

Look up "red team planner"

this is the final answer
/thread
SAGE
send this post to your congressman,if they are a democrat, just put a cap in them

Also wtf are you on about? Care to provide ANY context there sperglord?

The only thing that keeps the government in check is that theyre afraid and when their fear disappears they will go full jihad on whitey

>Zündel
Was a big author, not a small youtuber. The jews simply had to fight him somehow
>Topham
Again, he owned a big website and wasn't just a small youtuber
>Schaefer
She only lost her job, and wasn't convicted.
>Chabloz
Can't find much on the internet but it seems that she was only accused. I can go and accuse anybody for child rape, that doesn't mean much will come out of it.

I am 100% sure that the l*af wouldn't have any problem if he stayed at Canada and made his videos. Not only that but he lived in Chinkland even before making RPS videos.

You aren't funny burger, you are literally owned by the jews. I hope you die in the next jewish terror attack like 9/11

I pretty much agree. Imagine if the USSR had Google, Facebook, Twitter, and etc. all centralized in one location.

He's right though.
t. russian revolution

He took cash to promote this. Its purpose is to detect the meaning of your thoughts online and block them from being seen. A word filter, for example, can block "nigger" quite easily. But how do you block things like crime statistics, or obscure memes? That's where Candid comes in, its a thought filter. Soon to be deployed by google all over the internet, and people like BPS helped make that happen.

youtube.com/watch?v=EQYSw5g2yCI

Arguably, BPS has much more reach than Zundel did in the '70s and '80s, and he for sure is more popular than Topham ever was. As for Schaefer, it doesn't matter if she wasn't convicted. What matters is that she had to go to court and now her community hates her, because Canada is a thought-crime shithole (my country too, to be fair, though we aren't being prosecuted yet).

For Chabloz's case (by the way, everyone should watch her video; it's super funny).

>The court ordered on Friday that Chabloz was: “Not to post or send or cause to be sent via the internet or any other means, whether via social media or Youtube or at all, any message or other material which is in whole or part racist or antisemitic and grossly offensive.”

thejc.com/news/uk-news/chabloz-bail-conditions-1.429856

Granted, I don't know what became of this March 24th, 2017 case. But are you seriously defending a court for shutting her up bc of a short youtube song? Can't you connect how someone like BPS could obviously be persecuted as well if these people are?

Why the fuck are you defending the kikes so much?

Nah, the view of American masculinity you get from the media is biased towards portraying the values of city-dwelling folk.

Outside of the cities, you'll find a lot more of this:
youtube.com/watch?v=CObtSg4LzF8
Action starts around 1:10.

tl;dw: Some young punks on motorcycles try to mess with a guy and his family, so he teaches them a lesson in redneck self defense.

I am not defending kikes, and I a was not aware that canada was as cucked as it was, but I am rather saying that RPS is not an expat because of political reasons and rather because of personal ones.

He is just another Sargon of acuck, he makes the same types of videos and is just as incapable of living up to his ideology. I wouldn't be surprised if he was raising another man's child.

Actions speak louder than words, and RPS actions clearly indicate that he's just a larper that milks youtube for money

This is another good example of RPS being a retard magnet of a youtuber:

What gives that screencap any credibility? It gets posted several times each day

Maybe so. I'm not sure. Like I said, I haven't followed him enough. But the videos I've seen and his high subscriber count make me glad, because he's reaching a large audience with a good message. And from there, maybe they'll explore deeper content.

I know the jews are trying to control people waking up to what they're doing by having limited hangouts, but they can't stop it at this point. Those who really want the truth and get some video like Black Pigeon Speaks, are not going to stop there. They're going to keep searching and searching. Jews can't stop what's coming to them unless they shutdown the internet, and they can't do that because the world economy relies on the internet too. It's over for them. It's just a matter of time.

Your detractors are mistaken unfortunately. The average American male is a pale shadow of our ancestors. While there are some males who might have the potential to resist, most are too caught up in of a variety of coping mechanisms which prevent them from accepting both the inevitability of violence and the morality of it. Even their fantasies of resisting are cucked with delusional beliefs that agents of the state (police and military) will abandon the system to join them because they cannot stomach the idea of the as agents of the state they are legitimate targets.

Go start a Tim McVeigh thread and watch how many faggots come out the woodwork to slander one of the greatest patriots this country has seen in generations because of some collateral damage that doesn't even hold a candle to a typical week in Iraq.

Interesting. And spooky. We should figure out away to just spam it with people being sarcastic, and make them everything.

>coping mechanisms which prevent them from accepting both the inevitability of violence and the morality of it.
From what I've seen, very few people on the right see violence as an absolute evil. The view I've seen is that violence is to be avoided unless certain conditions are met -- Self defense being one of those conditions. Another condition, in the case of rebellion against government, would be the obvious overstep in the area of the second amendment.

The confusion about violence and its purpose comes almost exclusively from the left. They don't know when to use violence, and have bizarre and non-principled ways of understanding it when they observe or take part in it.

To add to my point with an example, why do you think the left likes to protest by blocking
roads and highways? This behavior is never seen on the right, precisely because they have a stronger understanding of self-defense.

If someone stops your car in the middle of the road, then proceeds to make it clear that they are emotionally agitated and angry, what exactly are you supposed to do? Do the protesters understand they the person in the car has a right to defend themselves if necessary? Do they understand that, even if they don't directly contribute to attacking the person in the car, they're still standing in front of it and will suffer the same consequences if they're run over? When it comes to an understanding of violence, its purpose, and the concept of self defense, it's obvious that they don't have a coherent model in their head for how to think about these things, because they're terrorizing people in cars while standing in the middle of the fucking road.

You think they're confused, they're not confused. They want a fight. They want to cause suffering. They are malicious, not misguided.

>Why the fuck are you defending the kikes so much?

Gee I wonder who is behind this post.

Man you are working hard. Another .02 Shekels for the good goy. Now you have enough for your tacos Jose.

>They are malicious, not misguided.
I think they simply don't have a mental model for how to think about violence, and it's amplified by an incoherent worldview. They've recently realized that a pacifistic approach to the world is unrealistic, but they haven't figured out what to replace the gaping hole in their worldview with. Look at what they debate about on twitter: "Is it okay to punch a random dude on the street because I think he's a nazi?" "Is it wrong to use violence against people out of intolerance for the intolerant?"

Most of their reasoning is pure emotional knee-jerk garbage they read on twitter.

the sound of that guy's voice, his diction everything about his speaking makes me sick. not that i disagree with him which I do on some things it's just him.

Why do any of us still support this system? We need to start buying land and moving out into the countryside with other anons.

He looks fucking normal

Everyone on Sup Forums is a weeb, and LARPer doesn't mean anything