China will grow larger.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pRfkpAQkjbA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ummm, dragons aren't real sweetie.

bird/serpent wars.
what a pointless thing.
lion devours both.

China's doing it right. I wish America had skate parks on our expensive millitary equipment.

You should probably pay attention to the dung beetle though, or else you might end up with poo everywhere.

But the dragons seed is a concern of the lion and the eagle, just because you pretend it's not you doesn't make you culpable. China is permissive of its citizens attacking white westerners when on holiday. This is why when China starts facing consequences I'll make sure Sup Forums doesn't give a fuck, as always, the aggression began from commies. There would be no conflict without Marxism.

Oh wait, you'd probably like that.

dragon? you mean paper tiger user,you are due to collapse lol

AHHH NICE LOCATION

>Tfw no gets this is a Command and conquer Generals reference

Yeah nah. Tibet and Xinjiang are unstable and now North Korea is too. They're picking a fight with India and their sea route through Pakistan could collapse along with that country. Just practically speaking, the US military can go everywhere in the world except China, Russia and Iran. Chinese culture is hungry for western stuff. And the US doesn't even fight with all the stops out or defend itself with all the stops out, given that we're still in liberalism. What happens when that goes away?

!!!! :D

LETS BUILD!

NATIONALISM WILL BRING US VICTORY

Witnessed

WE STAND TOGETHER!

Isn't that their strategy? Create shit everywhere and force people they don't like around? Exactly what are we meant to do about someone fucking with you and your entire country like this?

>not let them in
MUH TOURISM INDUSTRY!

China has big generals!

I HAVE MANY BULLETS TO SPARE

checked

I am big!

and they'll be fucked by Jews like everybody else

The Dragon might have eaten the Rabbit, but the Snake is always one step ahead of the Dragon user.
The serpents is controlling your government o large dragon.

You commies are stupid as fuck. You retards don't even have the slightest clue what the hell you're even talking about.

The world laughs at you morons. lol

The Dragon is coming.

>dragons aren't real
Yes they were real at one time. St. George slayed a dragon.

I know. I tried to warn them.

I know about your microwave scattering arrays on your sandbars.

That's mean the world will be save with the balance of powers
and the world will be better place

but the true is the world is ruined because the dragon and eagle are friend now

in ancient time . the old man name Shu really like dragons . he collect everything about dragons and his house full with dragons architect . People tell many story about him until the news lead to the Dragon. The dragon think it will be good if he will meet this man . So One day when Shu sleep and the dragon come to his home and say "ni hao older Shu" shu is shock and almost die from meeting . after that he is not a fan of dragons anymore

>the man child rises

5/7, incredible story.

NO SYSTEM IS SAFE

This is actually true. Look at the chinese-americans. They have no political representation, but could care less. They're good citizens, mind their own business, don't riot the streets like crybabies, and just focus on their families.

>ummm, dragons aren't real sweetie.
sweetie, it was a metaphor, not to be taken literally.

The world hasn't met the dragon yet but will.
China meanwhile attempts to become a world power via a book written by westerners. It has abandoned its culture and its philosophies and has been infected by a greed that eventually ends all empires. China has already grown large. In its myopic pursuits for domination it has neglected the land that it already holds dominion over. Such things are not forgivable and carry their on self inflected wounds. The dragon has been placed below the world. Thus, its belly only drips with water once the world has descended to such low states.

Enjoy the timeline all ye nations.
youtube.com/watch?v=pRfkpAQkjbA

t.Pajeet