Where should white people go when both Europe and North America get taken over by Mexicans, Muslims...

Where should white people go when both Europe and North America get taken over by Mexicans, Muslims, Africans and other species of apes?

What do you think this is for, you clown?

Run away like the white cowards that you are. Like you've been doing for the last 70 years.

Into the Shinkana and Antartica.

Space
>then our souls will stop being weighed down by gravity
>become Newtype

Antarctica seems good, then we just have to wait for climate change to kill them off.

It's my dream to move to Alaska some day.

I was hoping we'd have off world colonies in my lifetime but that's not gonna happen. In all likelihood the shitskins are going to doom humanity by overrunning white nations before they can solve long distance spaceflight and free energy. I'm just glad I won't be alive for when civilization collapses without the guiding hand of the white man.

Alaska isn't white

fight,marginalised, run,called afraid.
Aliens from north pole wilk be here by then anyway, Santa Claus brings gifts, he has a naughty and nice list

please come to brazil
we need your help

Okay only if you let us Breed with all your woman. To improve your blood.

DEPORT ALL

Like 65% of the population is

Don't capitulate you faggots, take back your lands.
Beat the shit out of shitskins and send them back to the hellholes where they came from by force

honestly, i think a good idea for many whites would be to move to latin america. at least down there whites are the upper class and don't face the cultural marxist BS.

have a couple good friends who are white mexicans and they say it is the case - lighter skin is better and race mixing does not happen because they do not want to lose their status.

GREENLAND

siberia

It will happen someday. cucks need to be weeded out first.

most south america is a communist shithole.

shall we reclaim it?

the Israelites are scattered throughout the nations. There are 12 tribes you know, not just Judah...

Russia

Czarina Natalia will welcome us.

that's true, but the communism has preserved the white ruling class

i actually wouldn't mind communism btw, communist societies usually end up being socially conservative anyway, and whites usually end up on top of things. look at the ruling class of cuba for instance.