In all seriousness who was in the wrong here?

The niggers.

You're asking for opinions of opinions.

Everyone, guns are bad and should not exist.

It's called the war of northern aggression for a reason

The Confederacy. They were the enemies of the Union (the United States). Sure, it was over "state's rights", but it was over a state's right to own slaves. Slavery is inherently immoral. So I'd say the confederacy.

niggers

Millard Fillmore, Franklin Pierce, and James Buchanan.

Basically the Clinton-Bush-Obama of their times, who just kept kicking the can down the road and letting the country decay until the lid blew off.

Pretty accurate statement

Capitalist
the north want free labor
the south want slave labor

other things more than this is just fantasy for make up history of machine to be history of nation

Slavery? You mean that thing that 1% of the population practiced and was on the way out because of increasing industrialization of agriculture?

The Federal government wanted to federalize and seize as much control away from the states as possible. The war only became about "muh slavery" when Lincoln realized he the North was losing the will to fight a pointless brother's war. And it worked.

Every time your daily life is inconvenienced because of Federal overreach, blame Abraham Lincoln.

t. Ohioan.

>t. entire economy runs on rich businessmen coming to Bangkok to get their dick sucked.

No, it wasn't over slavery. FOUR NORTHERN STATES ALLOWED SLAVERY. You can't have a war against abortion if you practice it yourself. The "muh slavery" is a fucking lie. Brexit is over national sovereignty, so was the Civil War. If the EU had an army, they would invade UK to prevent a succession.

>one side died to save niggers
>on side died to save their rights

Only good answer desu

The Eternal (((Yankee))) because they knew that the social-political-economic structure of the South would be impossible to infiltrate-subvert-conquer and transform it into the horrible monster that is the USA today.

>American Education

Southern Gentry elite vs Atlantic Masonic Elite.

Union wanted one set of rules for the whole damn thing, and the south wanted to keep it's lifestyle.

I think I remember the Union being more underhanded in what they were willing to do so the south is slightly less evil.

Southern states should have stayed in the union and fought the 13th tooth-and-nail within the law.

Got too proud once Abe was elected and said, " PHUCUT we'll settle this with force. It's not like those northern pussies will embargo us from the rest of the world and send fresh off the boat immigrants to overwhelm us."

Thought wrong.

> entire economy
> entire
LOLOLOLOL
it will be better if what you think is true
but it is NOT

fpbp

We had every right to leave the Union. Then the damn Yankees destroyed our infrastructure, robbed innocent farmers and raped our women -- and we're remembered as the bad guys.

You still haven't recovered from the damage we did. Sherman committed an act of genocide on his own race, for beyond what was necessary to carry out his orders. And then we saddled you millions of niggers who didn't even want to live in the land they were now citizens of.

The Union. Dixiecucks are the reason why we have niggers here in the first place. Also General Grant hated Jews and Lincoln BTFO'd the Jewish (((banks)))

The (((hidden hand))) was behind it all.

As i wrote before, the social-political-economic structure of the South was impossible to infiltrate-subvert-conquer.

Everyone was in the wrong, the only innocents were the ones caught in the crossfire being forced to fight and die in other men's financially driven wars. Slavery was awful and inhuman but Lincoln was also a tyrant who set precedent on supreme federal authority and waged an unjust war against his own people in order to strong arm them into submission rather than allow for self governance.
The south fired the first shots but only because the north was already mobilizing and arming troops within their borders. A military which fires upon invaders is not the agressor.

I'm not well versed enough in my nation's history, well, the REAL history, not the shit I was taught in schools, but I didn't think that the Jews had much control over America in the 1860's. I'm pretty sure we still had the financial and political independence that Andrew Jackson's bravery bought us when he abolished the national bank (((they))) tried to set up here.

There is no such thing as a wrong side in a war. It's two different sides who have opposing ideologies. Only moralfags who think of things in present day morals thing there is such a thing as a good side in a war.

Both, they should've said 'Fuck this shit, let's go camping.' Bought some craft brews and invited th injuns along for a good weekend.

The Centrists

Just when I thought pol was lost to the normies. Gives me hope.

When you put a 50% tariff on cotton but then claim moral superiority over slavery, who do you think is wrong?

Could you elaborate? I seem to agree.

If you see the revolution as justified I don't see how you can't see the secession as justified. Moral nonsense aside, the legality of it stands.

>Sure, it was over "state's rights", but it was over a state's right to own slaves

Doesn't matter, it all comes down to economics in any case.

Lincoln.

STATES RIGHTS TO DO WHATEVER THEY GOD DAMNED WELL PLEASE !!!

>posting, 'again'.

"When the people of the South settled on the shores of Maryland, Virginia, the Carolinas, and Georgia, they had no intention of encouraging or even tolerating the institution of slavery. The (((thrifty))) New England seamen, solely with the view of profit, urged slavery upon all the Colonies. The evil of this traffic soon became apparent to the people of the South, and when the Constitution was framed in 1787, the South demanded that the fundamental law of our land should inhibit this traffic of importing human beings from Africa. The South was resisted by the New England slave-traders." - Joseph Wheeler

>the only innocents were the ones caught in the crossfire being forced to fight and die in other men's financially driven wars.
Nothing ever changes

The war was about money.

They should at least not have fired the first shots. Maybe with a slower more tactful secession they could have been successful. They could have waited until a democrat was in the White House for instance.

The South ordered the Federals to abandon Ft. Sumter. When they saw the resupply ships, they knew the fight was on, and the time for talking had ended.

The north. In fact they should have never compromised with 3/5th bullshit. They should have just told the slave states they can't be apart of the US until they send back the slaves.

Well, obviously there were strategic mistakes for it to get to that point. My sympathies are with the CSA 100%, but they failed and we're still dealing with the fallout today.