scans when

It's anal night

hows her ass?

SENKOU

Hibiki is cute!

>bueno.jpg

I couldn't be happier. I love Bikki.

I must be Miku.

But I'm not a teenage girl...as much as I wish I was.

I'd rather have literally any other character.

She's gay. Give me Maria.

Perfect

A date with Hibiki would most likely be very fun.

I'm Miku?

Can I take her fluffy friend instead?

This.

I don't know how this is going to end, but someone's anus better be prepared.

Then she's not the only one with a Determination to fist

This

"Sorry to bother you senpai but I'm a little low on funds can you give me a spot, I'll get you back next week."

I want Bikki to punch some stuff for me.

Fucking awful taste

>he says in a Bikki thread

I bet your other favourite is sword.
Fucking AWFUL taste. Biki is best girl followed by Chris.
Biki threads are the perfect place for taste

This

I wish I was so lucky.

>implying Bikki isn't top-tier outside of the topdad subplot

Just imagine an alternate reality where Kaneko's dad didn't die and Hibiki correctly shut topdad out of her life.

Maria > Chris > DMJii > Sword > Bikki
She's supposed to be them MC yet she spends most of the series in a hospital.
Hell, she spends more time in the hospital than I do, and I have cancer.

>opinions so weak you need pity points
M8, for real. Maria is shit. The show would be substantially better if she were gone. All the other characters have roles and chemistry. She's just sort of there but worse.
Everything she can do is done better by another character as seen, hilariously, with her cheap bullshit gear, which is just a low-energy copy of every other gear weapons and gimmick.
Absolute OC tier character.

I'm glad you like Chris though. Hope you're in remission bud.

False. She's the first whip-sword user if the show. Nehustan was just a chain whip.

Alchemical fire can't melt donut steel.
Maria is the strongest and deserves her new MC role. She keeps all the autists in line, fights evil, and still has time to be an idol. Come over to the Catside, it is your destiny.

Maria was better when she still had the cape.

Maria is best when she has her X-Drive sword.
Or when she's in casual clothes.

You wish it was false. Her whole thing is multi tool. Just because her whip is also a sword proves nothing, there's already been a whip there's already been a sword.
She's the definition of pointless mediocrity. They even had to make her X-drive special so she could keep up with Biki has the shadow MC and boss of the B-team. Weak. She would be a great cameo character but as a main she takes screen time that other characters need and could do more with.

>all that shit
>strongest
>taking over the show
>liked for inexplicable reasons
>skin deep flaws that don't matter
Are we going from OC to Mary-sue? It's not a big leap

This, she was actually still a character back then.

More like imagine a world were fags don't derail the biki love with worst girl

>Just because her whip is also a sword proves nothing, there's already been a whip there's already been a sword.
But never a whip-sword. Are you acussing every whip-sword user just because they come from shows where there were previous sword users?

>Are we going from OC to Mary-sue? It's not a big leap
C'mon, son.
>Hibiki's power is literally the power of friendship
>She's the leader of the group despite being the least rational and having the least combat training/experience
>Normal girl until one day...
>Hyper competent after minimal training because of super special plot device fusion experiment nonsense

>based bogdan in a picture with Maria

Her gimmick is that her gear does it all. It's not really a whip-sword if it's also everything else as well. It's just a sword that is a whip because her powers is, like a bad OC, to have all the powers.

>a sword that is also a whip
>lame
Die in a fire.

>conflating being an MC with being a Sue
Strong characters aren't Sue's. Sue's can be strong but getting ripped without training doesn't make a Sue.
Neither does the power of friendship especially when there's internal series logic as to how the whole shared energy thing works.

>liking girls for their weapons
>liking meme weapons
Bogdan is too good for you. Delete her images please.

>A character being the strongest doesn't make them a sue when the entire series is written to explain how and why she's the strongest
It literally does.

>Not liking awesome girls wielding awesome weapons.
Laevatein will feed its flames with your fat.

I will post this every thread until they dock.

The dream is dead

It actually doesn't. A Sue is a self insert tier character who is good at pretty much everything they do. They have few flaws and the ones they do are usually paper thing like 'I look average' like mahouka's Nii-sama. Generally everyone praises them and is their equal or needs their help. People usually like them immediately too for no reason.
While Sue's can happen off the bat there were based on a weird out of place character invading current dynamics- see it's origins in fan fiction. Seen objectively Maria is literally the closest thing you can get to a Marie Sue given she is a forced character in the second half of the series upsetting dynamics just so people can gush at her.
The only other better example of a Sue is Nii-sama. Maria is an almost perfect match if you go by criteria.
>b-but biki is strong
So is Genjuro, and even more inexplicably given he can fight gears. He's still not a Sue though.

is Elf9 gonna transform into Christmascarol to fight alongside the gears in the new season?

No chance. She'll get new duds and fight as herself or maybe channel Carol if you're lucky. Christmas Carol is dead, middle aged women are one season villains only.

>swords or whips
>better than shields and spears
Good luck with that

>spears
The very first meme weapon.

Name one weapon better suited for a battle field in close quarters. Hint: it wouldn't be a whip-sword

oh fuck Miku's going to kill me

Very funny /k/. You win the banter but you lose the argument.

I can't lose the argument, I'm right.

the harp relic is too cool to just be wasted like that though

Whip-sword is for mid-range control you dofus. Also do you really want to bring realistic weapon physics to a show where there's triple scythes and yoyos? And lets not start with Kapoeira ankle blades.

>Her gimmick is that her gear does it all. It's not really a whip-sword if it's also everything else as well. It's just a sword that is a whip because her powers is, like a bad OC, to have all the powers.
She's not the only one, that's kind of how it goes in Symphogear.

Like Maria's gear is a sword, whip-sword, and daggers and probably something I'm forgetting. A fist if you want to argue it

Kirika has a scythe, she shoots spinning sickles, and summons a guillotine

Tsubasa's gear is a sword, a ninja throwing knife, a̶ ̶s̶h̶i̶e̶l̶d A SWORD!

>spears
>good in close quarters

Whip-Sword would beat the spear in every scenario.

>b-but muh shield
Having a shield isn't exclusive to spear users you know right?

They'll just wank of a reason for her not to be christmasCarol. Elf9 already mods gears anyway. I think the harp will be retained.

You fuckers better keep your hands off her if you know what's good for you.

Nehushtan and nephilim say hi.

Former is now one of Maria's stolen attacks, the latter will return when Ver is revealed to have survived.

>s-shields aren't exclusive
On a battle field your whip-sword would get behind a shield maybe than either stomped on, grabbed in gauntlets or stuck in armour of flesh.
Spears would kill the rest of the whip-swords at a distance and that would be that.
Spear is objectively the best weapon in battle situations. The ONLY time it's at a disadvantage is when you're advancing into an enclosed space or people have parried you past both the shield, your spear, and all your buddies spears and attacked you.
There's a reason spears are the most used weapon by culture and per capita. Compared to other weapons. Swords were good side arms but they weren't main arms (unless they were two hand and made specifically for that). Stop letting movies, anime and games meme your perspective on history.

I've always thought the nehushtan armor looked too goofy

>one of Maria's stolen attacks
God forbid

By that criteria didn't Tsubasa steal the headspin attack from Kanade?

>Stop letting movies, anime and games meme your perspective on history.
>Complaining about weapons in SYMPHOGEAR of all places.
You brought it upon yourself.

>There's a reason spears are the most used weapon by culture and per capita.
That's because they were extremely cheap and easy to produce, not because they where superior to other weapons.

Also I think you keep forgetting that it's also a sword and not purely a whip, the sword-whip user could also just block your puny spear attacks with their shield and then attack.

But I didn't bring them up. Whip-swordanon did. I was complaining about Maria and things just sort of worked out this way.

>not because they where superior to other weapons.
Except they were. Easy production or otherwise they were effective. Even in well funded armies spears were a heavy presence. Cheapness doesn't play a role. That's like saying people drink water because it's cheap not because it's good for you. There's no actual logic connecting either of those states.

>sword and shield v spear and shield
>could just block the spear and attack
>with a sword
>somehow
>despite facing a wall of wood and spears
If sword-whips weren't ass they would have been a military stable. They weren't.

So are you going to keep changing the scenario every post?

Besides, the spears really wouldn't do shit either, the shield and spear formation is more a time waster than actually being able to kill a bunch of people.

>A wall
>Suddenly it's a phalanx

So why are you describing a battle between a whip-sword and a spear when Maria's the only living character who's used either of those. You think Serena and Kanade are tussling in the afterlife or something?

Wouldn't it make more sense to inflate your ego by comparing their effectiveness against Noise oh wait Noise are cannon fodder, it's all good

>inflate your ego
You're reading too deeply into meaningless internet arguments, methinks.

Why even argue about the feasibility of sword-whips at all? It's the ultimate "it looks cool, so it's fine" weapon.

>it's fine

Negative: Date with Hibiki
Negative: Get to live in a world where Anime Janai lives and I'm forbidden to punch her to death for the Beef Stroganoff song

Positive: I'm Miku
Positive: I can look at Chris' ass
Positive: I can probably go to an onsen together with Chris

I want to fuck the Zenbu

>Get to live in a world where Anime Janai lives and I'm forbidden to punch her to death for the Beef Stroganoff song
Worst opinion in this thread yet. You should be gassed.

>Negative: Date with Hibiki
>Positive: I'm Miku
But Miku's defining character trait is being gay for Hibiki. Why else would you want to be her, if not to get a taste of the bikki?

See the other positives

They didn't even use the right recipe

Everything about that song is wrong, including the fact that it exists at all

Why did our Hero Dr. Ver not save us from this disgrace?

make me! i gonna lick her belly button!

I thought Beef Stroganoff was Terashima's thing because she doesn't have any character traits aside from being a descendant of Fine

> 本日の調理実習は、ビーフストロガノフ

implying those three aren't just "Anime Janai and her two cronies"

>Positive: I can look at Chris' ass

Who gives a shit about that when you've got THIS.

Too much ass.
t. Ireland

If i play my cards right i can give her a good dicking and turn her straight.

There would be no turning, she's already implied that she's interested in boys.

Why is Commie so based

This is a well-crafted shitpost.

>Why did our Hero Dr. Ver not save us from this disgrace?
Classic