Tfw if you somehow became anime your waifu still wouldn't love you because you are a lame NEET who has no redeemable...

>tfw if you somehow became anime your waifu still wouldn't love you because you are a lame NEET who has no redeemable qualities

oh hey we have the same waifu

though regardless i don't think nui is capable of genuine love

Well, I mean that's part of the reason I don't claim anyone to be mai waifu.

Absolutely dreadful taste.

I'm not a NEET, but it's true that I don't have any redeemable qualities.

Nui looks really cute and mature there

U wut m8

Mein neger
She was the only redeemable part left after Shitui mucked everything up.

Nui > Ryuko > Mako > Nonon > Satsuki > the rest

I got fit for mai waifu and I have a good credit score

But unless you are an all powerful demi god, you still can't compete with whoever the MC is

ignore the child.

Post Nui.

I'm a 6'4 average looking white guy with a little belly fat, I think I could get with Tomoko easily.

My waifu is also a smelly NEET with no redeemable qualities.

Nui is a damaged girl who needs lots of affection~~

The fact that Tomoko being a NEET doesn't help your quest for love. In anything, it hurts it since girls like her are incapable of making relationships.

At least you don't have the list of shitty hellish health issues I have.

Look, you gotta understand that if user becomes anime, they will become otaku who love 1D and hate 2D.

She's not a NEET, probably an otaku, if anything she's a just a horrible human being and still wouldn't date you since she can barely engage in a normal conversation.

she can't be a neet because she's literally in education

Nah, she wouldn't love me because she wasn't written to do so. I'm not the MC.

What if I dont have a waifu?

I honestly wonder if my waifu would be able to love me through the mental illness I've developed, or if she wouldn't be able to handle the delusions of her it causes me. She's a very strong person, and I'm very weak, but still. It's horrible. Please take care of yourselves anons. I'm serious. Do it for your waifu. Don't put her through what my waifu would have to go through with me.

that doesn't mean i wouldn't pursue her any way and forcibly cuddle her

Rape is the only answer, but maybe she likes it, consdering her fucked up personality.

>Ryuko
Nigga, stop.

What's wrong with waifuing Ryuko? If she stays dressed during sex, you can bang two for the price of one.

Doesn't matter. I'll just waifu another anime character and it'll be fine because no more 3dpd.

OP's image is a troll. Fuck you OP.

What were you even expecting the full image to be

what do you think?

well I wouldn't ask if I knew

Last I checked, Nui is actually *younger* than any of the Elite 4.

He probably expected a dick, being the huge faggot that he is.

Also, Nui is absolute fucking shit.

Also, Nui is absolute fucking shit.

Nui is the best.

Ryuko = Nonon > Satsuki-sama > Mankanshoku > Nearly anyone else > Ragyo > Nui >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> That niglet Rei.

I'd say that ordering is about right, except Ryuko clearly comeso out ahead of Jakuzure.

Why is Nui so adorable?

>became anime.
how to english.

this is a nui thread now. post NUI

Nui Harime bestest!

>HM!

If you become anime you just have to be yasashii enough and your waifu will love, might even get an harem but you'll need to fuse your yasashii with "I just want a normal life" first though.

I'll never understand how people can have waifu like Nui. I can understand someone imagining Yuno from miraii nikki being in love with them or even imagining Asuka softening and being capable of loving an user. But people having fantasies where they have happy, loving relationship with Nui are complete mystery for me. She is just comic character who is completely evil and unable to care for other person.

this is ryuuko she is the best

This is where rape skills get use.

When I was watching the show, towards the end, I really started to feel for her. Just think about her backstory. Raised by an alien monster pervert like Ragyô. She was submerged in pleasure, but completely isolated, without any love, without anything but being trained to be a murderer. Such a lonely girl. Ach, I probably didn't explain it well, but just try to think about it for yourself.

Moreover, Nui is such a ridiculous, alien, idealized character in spite of this that the old healing dick doesn't seem as absurd as it really is.

She's not a real ハード・モード waifu.

It felt like they were going somewhere else with her character in places, like how she reached out to Ryuko on multiple occasions, saying they were similar and such. Like she obviously had issues from being raised by a fucked up bitch like Raygo, but it was all she knew until she met Ryuko.

Then, like everything else about KLK, anything they'd possibly been hinting at was completely thrown out and forgotten near the end.

>tfw canon dead waifu

Ja. To be honest that was the only thing that bothered me about the ending; how thrown-away Nui was. I suppose I wasn't paying enough attention to notice anything else wrong.

Your waifu is a literal cardboard cutout lmao

I wouldn't care for 2D slut, I'd want to have 1D waifu.

what if pic related was actually Nui?

>dead twice

Why couldn't Nui just make a cameo in that episode like Sucy did in hers?

Jokes on you: I have no waifu, and I lift.

Still a NEET though

But what if I want to be the waifu?

Not a problem, apparently that's what animu girls want in a guy.

Nonon has a cute voice in the sub

>in the sub
Faggot detected.

excellent taste

>Super manipulative
>Keeps people around to make herself feel less like human trash
>Excellent taste
user.

>tumblr
opinion discarded

Dub was shit