Does Sup Forums recommend reading the Talmud?

Does Sup Forums recommend reading the Talmud?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1b_4Utnwf8ARWau45pWImQcBkr0Grlub
come-and-hear.com/sanhedrin/sanhedrin_106.html
ia601203.us.archive.org/8/items/PeterSchferJesusInTheTalmud/Peter Schäfer - Jesus in the Talmud.pdf
fathersmanifesto.net/talmudbalaam.htm
fathersmanifesto.net/hitler.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just go with the old testament instead.

Read books not written by sandniggers.
Nigger.

this, there is a type of Judaism called "Karaite" which used to be the most popular type, and it only uses the OT and no talmud.

Yes. Know thy enemy

Can you elaborate on this "Karaite"?

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1b_4Utnwf8ARWau45pWImQcBkr0Grlub

Generally speaking, the criticisms levied at the Talmud don't add up.

Yes, learning how your enemy thinks is the best war tactic.

>le based magapedes

yes. you should also learn Hebrew and the best methods for reclaiming clay occupied by the Palestinians. then join the Israeli army. know your enemy, user

The Sadduccees, vs the talmud using Pharasees. The Karaites also escaped Nazi persecution as Hitler didn't consider them Khazars. They have the oldest synagogue in the world in Jerusalem

And while you're at it, Study Hinduism and attend a Catholic Mass, and pay attention. It's kind of odd that every Sunday practicing Catholics hear the Church's institutional memory of living in fear under the Roman Empire.

However, avoid contact with the Quran. That's causes some "Snow Crash" level neural damage.

I'd recommend burning it

>t. David Rosenstein

Some rabbi did an entire translation of it into English and it can be viewed online.

Take it with a grain of salt though. He probably changed every reference of "goyim" to "peaceful gentiles."

You make it sound so sordid. One ought to learn how to drive extremely large bulldozers. The Israels will need help scraping all the muzzie shit off of the Temple Mount.

I recommend burning it.

>Avoid the Quran but read the Talmud
If anything the Talmud is written by inbred matzoh ball cut dick insane kikes.

Anything that blasphemes our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ is evil. Furthermore, it also views non Jews as dirt and only fit to be killed or as slaves.

Sup Forums doesn't read m'kay and neither does the rest of the West m'kay; therefore, you have to reduce everything to a bumper sticker sized mimetic because short-attention span m'kay

Try to be more subtle next time. You guys are starting to get lazy.

It's the length of multiple encylopedias and written at a scholarly level, for learneded experts only. It's probably not even translated.

There probably isn't a single person that has read it in the history of Sup Forums. That's why all you guys have are dumb info-charts with quotes you have never read the real context for.

Isn't Karatite some concept that liberal Jews made to discredit their own racial purity?

how's the weather there in Tel Aviv, Rabbi? Hey, stay cool out there today. It's supposed to be a scorcher. Like an oven. Safety first!

People will read again

He's right though. It's absolute trash. A full English translation of it should be available so people can see how the Jews truly are but the Talmud scrolls in Hebrew/Yiddish should be burnt.

First you'll need to get rid of talmudvision and destroy Hollywood.

You niggers should know there are two versions.
1 for jews and 1 for goys.
They don't want people to know their true evil so they made a more accessible happy version.
Apparently its called the Babylonian version.

A key thing to remember about the joooos: All of the loonie shit practiced by the joooos because Old Testament got bfu by the Roman Empire when it destroyed Israel in 70AD.

I assume it's this. come-and-hear.com/sanhedrin/sanhedrin_106.html

Kikes still suck baby dick to this day.

What? You care what they do to each other? I don't.

This sounds like the type of a Nazi would say about other races.

Pot calling the kettle black anyone?

I read it. It's actually more like reading court debates. It's all just a bunch of rabbis from 2000+ years ago debating how to interpret the bible. And they have been translated.

It's shit like
>Rabbi 1: The Torah says we cannot eat pigs
>Rabbi 2: Well, what if you just put the bacon in your mouth and don't swallow?
>Rabbi 3: Well, that doesn't seem like eating to me, so it's allowed.
>Rabbi 1: But if you leave it in your mouth too long, you start to liquefy it and it goes in your stomach.
>Rabbi 3: So what if we allow people to have bacon in their mouths for a specific amount of time? How about 1 hour?
>Rabbi 2: No, that's too long, maybe 10 minutes?
>Rabbi 1: No, God does everything by 7s, so it must be 7 minutes
>Rabbi 3: But He also does things in threes. Three times 7 is 21, so surely you must be allowed to put bacon in your mouth for 21 minutes.

And so on for 40 pages. (Not a real example, but it's all pedantic shit like that)

Almost none of the things Sup Forums reports all the time are in the Talmud, and the ones that are have been taken completely out of context. No the Talmud does not say you can have sex with a 4 year old. It says if someone rapes a girl who is under the age of 4 and one day, she is still considered a virgin for the purpose of marriage, etc

It's really, really boring legal books.

>go on Jewish Virtual Library to read the Talmud
>pop up comes up asking for a donation of $5
>Jews asking for money within 2 seconds

You can't make this shit up.

Considering they cut baby dicks of non Jews to brand them as slaves, then yes. Considering Jews blaspheme Christ in the Talmud, yes I care. Considering Jews view every non Jew as trash, children are viewed as fair game to them, yes I care.

>"Nazi" would say about other races
You know Hitler didn't hate other races correct? I have no issue with africans (both northern and SSA), asians of all types, aboriginals, amerindians, etc

>For every doctrine, there is a false doctrine
>the greater objective is deceit
>tell two lies and get the goyim to argue over which lie is true
>the illusion happens when the lie is told
>delusion happens when the lie is believed

Sounds about right. So Sup Forums has devoted hundreds of threads and thousands of posts to complaining about a book they never with content they never bothered to contextualize, a book about boring legal crap.

That seems to be how they approach everything they are passionate about.

>Taken out of context
>Insult Christ (that he was a magician, was hung, boiling in feces, etc) and claiming that the Virgin Mary was a whore
>Out of context

None of that is in the Talmud. It was written hundreds of years before Jesus.

You should be familiar with the Talmud to be aware of the true nature of Jews exposed in their theocratic books.

The part in which it talks about Christ boiling in excrement in hell should horrify Christians.

Oh please. Sup Forums is filled with daily hate threads for every race under the sun that isn't white. Everytime annon stubs his toe he makes a post about how he wants to kill the niggers for ruining his day.

And Sup Forums has nothing to do with Hitler's beliefs.

You're a lying Jew.

come-and-hear.com/sanhedrin/sanhedrin_106.html

Alone never.
Join a group from kab.tv

The kikes don't so there's no component of knowing your enemy or anything of the sort so there's simply no reason you should.

There we go again. Arguing passionately about something you never read but you saw once on an info graph. All while thinking you are "redpilling" people and saving the world from super villains!

You guys are clowns putting on a show.

>All of Sup Forums is a hivemind

>read the Talmud
>realize that the most racist, bigoted, prejudicial group on the planet is indoctrinated from birth to blame others for their sins
>profit
YOU would be accused of heresy in another timeline and fed to the Lions for sport. modern-day intelligentsia calls this 'Cognitive Dissonance' while historically, Eric Arthur Blair considers YOU guilty of 'Double-Think'

>Jews dindu nuffin we good bois

That poster is a kike. Notice how he claims the Talmud is nothing but just legal chitchat when it's clear Jews, both atheist and religous alike, hate Christ/God, Christians, and non Jews of all races.

To be specific, none of that is in the Talmud about Jesus.

The Talmud DOES give an example that the punishment for false prophets should be put into boiling feces. The reason it's out of context is because Jesus is never mentioned by name. Ergo, if you assume Jesus is a false prophet, that should be his punishment. But, considering Jews don't believe in Hell, it makes absolutely no sense to say he is currently doing so.

IIRC it names some guy from thousands of years ago named Balam or something.

And exactly what line says "Jesus was hung" (Something which literally no one believes) ?

Of course if you don't want to believe me, don't. But read for yourself.

ia601203.us.archive.org/8/items/PeterSchferJesusInTheTalmud/Peter Schäfer - Jesus in the Talmud.pdf

Look at the user names on these people. Do they each have indivual names, of unique people. Nope! The very nature of anonymous posting creates a blanket identity because individuality cannot exist in it.

So not only are you all circus clones but we can't even tell you guys apart.

BTW Of course the Jews have a thing against your religion. When you shit-talk them for centuaries you complain about them occassionally punching back. That's why I said you guys have nothing in common with Hitler didn't whine like you dudes do.

Jesus in Hell: Where His punishment is "boiling hot semen," Gittin 57a identified as Jesus in footnote to same, and in Jewish Encyclopedia under "Balaam."

Christians in Hell: In the above passage punished by "boiling hot excrement" which is the punishment for all who mock "at the words of the sages." (Talmud)

Jesus: "Committed bestiality," "corrupted the people," is "turned into hell." (Sanhedrin 105a)

Jesus "Limped on one foot" and "was blind in one eye," "he practiced enchantment by means of his membrum," "he committed bestiality with his ass," he was a fool who "did not even know his beast's mind. (Sanhedrin 105a-105b) The silly and foul misuse of Judges 5:27 about Sisera's dying convulsions meaning sexual intercourse is here applied to Jesus, with the footnote explanation of Judges 5:27: "This is taken to mean sexual intercourse..."
fathersmanifesto.net/talmudbalaam.htm

The Jews really have no shame, and are true renegades and have deep hatred in their hearts.

>realize that the most racist, bigoted, prejudicial group on the planet is indoctrinated from birth to blame others for their sins

Are you talking about yourself here. Seems all your 'sins' are a result of the Jews, as is everything else with your life.

The Torah was Judaism 1.0
The New Testament is 2.0
The Talmud is the community mod for the Torah that isn't receiving official support anymore.

=-(

What a poor matyr! Those mean Jewish bullies pooed on him!

I bet they also had shinnier toys than him too!

I dunno what idiots you are reading, but there literally is no Hell in Judaism.

You're basically completely retarded if you don't know this basic fact.

Fuck off JIDF.

>based nazi read the talmud
You're doing God's work, son. Keep it up.

I've studied the Talmud and damnit, that is an excellent parody of it. Seriously folks, it's really really really boring. Read Everyman's Talmud for the best-of condensed version.

Did the Jews poo on you too?

I think there's no heaven either.

>reads goy approved version
>thinks is boring and doesn't concern himself further
Yeah, and jews make movies so they are cool, right?

No, but some kike mohel sucked on your dick when you were a baby, Chaim.

>I've studied the Talmud
>Here read this goy-approved version it's legit folks, don't even bother reading it really :)

I go to a Talmud study class every week at my synagogue

I just did some browsing on that Father's Manifesto site. It's top tier tinfoil garbage.

>DON'T FORGET THE 264 MILLION!

This is true, trouble is that it gives you the ability to justify any action.

wtf i hate jews now

I need to further reinforce how mentally handicapped you are.

This is the website you are citing.

So did you study Hebrew and read the origenal =^)

You didn't read an English version I hope!!

>Oy vey forget about the massacres of Christians here have the Holocaust tm that waas real in our minds

Shove the "diary of anne frank" up your ass kike.

HAHAHA

>Hitler is a Jew
>Mai holohox of 240 million Christians
>Nazis are EVIL!

And it's the website where a proud Sup Forums Nazi finds 'da secret jewish plans!'

Top kek. This is a defeated man.

Read your OWN WEBSITE and cry.

fathersmanifesto.net/hitler.htm

MY HOLOHOX IS BIGGER THAN YOURS

Never mind how Hitler managed to burn 260 billion Christians in the Oven! Or where the mass graves are

And the scoreboard now reads
Nazis 0 The rest of society 10,000,000,001

exactly my concern. translation must only be for non jews, can a proper translation exist?

>The part in which it talks about Christ boiling in excrement in hell should horrify Christians.

But oddly, no one gives a fuck about something written a bazillion years ago which did not lead to our Lord being boiled in poo. Which He would have forgiven and then had a good laugh. As should you.

Let go the hate, it's sad, terribly weird, and distressing. This is not the good, happy life that you should be living.

>oven
Nice soviet propaganda kike.

Suck any circumkiked dicks lately Schlomo?

>Nazi flag

I guess you must be the Jew here Schmolo. Don't you know Hitler was a Jew?

Here I'll remove my flag, you toucan beaked coin shaving Christ killing piece of shit.

>It didn't fail
>so you had t destroy it
>are you afraid Schlomo, that whitey is your only obstacle in the quest for world domination?
(((You))) aren't really that bright are you?

It's just some JIDF spooks who get butthurt whenever someone points their kikery out, ergo they'll point the finger to "muhslims" when they're the ones to import Muslims to Europe, massacre Armenians and blame Turks, run transatlantic and ottoman slave trades, and much more.

>Nazi
>Sup Forums has nothing to do with Hitlers belief
wew
also
>Sup Forums doesn't have tons of shitposting and trolling

No I just really hate intellectual sloppiness. You've got high school in the morning, get some sleep.

Also, holy fuck, we did the Armenian genocide too?

>it's either working pretty well as Sup Forums is perpetuating the attention away from (((them)))
>or Sup Forums is genuinely a honeypot for the social and cultural engineers at Uni, in think-tanks, in D.C., in Quantico, or in Tel Aviv
>mebehh all of the above
tsk. tsk. tick. tock.

>we